The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Jack_Beastly is Cool - loads of Potential
Sexy 34 yrs old Chinese TCM Physician

Helping a chinese national lady here.. She is a fully qualified chinese physician in her hometown but her certificates are sad to say not recognised in S'pore.

Super sexy MILF cup D chinese sinseh who is offering her tui na massage only for S$70 an hour excluding hotel. Sorry to disappoint but no hanky panky allowed but she does engage in flirty dirty talks when she's in the mood

No hand job and she will be fully clothed sorry, but guaranteed a professional session of chinese traditional massage.. She stayed around geylang Lorong 37 and sessions will only be at Four Chain Hotel @ Lorong 39.

Pls pm me or leave your contacts for appointment. Cheers!
Old 25-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sexy 34 yrs old Chinese TCM Physician

nice try there TS..
but , honestly I think it will be difficult for her to command much demand at her pricing and only pure massage .especially under this economical conditions .
however , there are always brothers out there who enjoy good massage .
just stating my personal views only..

have fun ..and be safe..
Old 25-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Jack_Beastly is Cool - loads of Potential

Ya la i know haha.. I promised her i will help her post online so at least i did my best

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 27-12-2008, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 20
qwerty99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Beastly View Post
Ya la i know haha.. I promised her i will help her post online so at least i did my best

Thanks for the feedback!
The TCM at club street 45 an hour. I am a sucker for a good massage regardless of got special or not. If can lower to cheaper then Club street one, PM me her number.

Thanks.

Her price for 1 hr will be 90 since must add hotel hor.
Old 27-12-2008, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 20
yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!

Ya lor... she must have some unique values in her massage in order to command a higher than market rate price. Else will be difficult to find customers. This is how she can sustain her business.
Old 28-12-2008, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yup, like dat think no help to her sales. Product may be good, but function could be obtained from other similar P/N but at a much lower price. No customer would buy her. Esp bad times like now.

Suggestion: Since her assests so SOLID! at least massage in bra and undies
or better if topless and maybe can touch touch (oral optional).

Suggestion: To lower to $50 for one hour. Room on customer at lor 39.

I would confirm go for a try if above 2 suggestions are met. Still never massage by a TCM sinseh in life. I mean with bit bit of hanky panky! Heee...

Regards.

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 28-12-2008, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
吸干我精子 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will she do physiotherapy for the dick? JUA GEN?
Old 28-12-2008, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Ya bro TS. It's gonna be a tough sell at $70 for an hour massage.

And remember, at Four Chains, it's minimum 2 hours ($20, sometimes crowded they give you upper floors at $30 for 2 hours!!). What does one do for an hour after she leaves?

Having $70 for 2 hours of solid massage might be more tempting for bros. Me, I still find that too ex.

Thanks for reading
Old 28-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Takahashi1881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Jack,

Agree with posting by other bros, to help her & is to advise her to drop pricing to a more realistic market rate.

I am asucker for good solid massage, there are many offers now from $40/1 hr, very pro & solid massage to $60/2/2hrs (solid massage / HJ + FJ) many with good attitude for RTF.

She may be good, but its very competitives among PRCs now.

Best of luck.

Takahashi1881
Old 28-12-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Totally agreed with bro Takahashi.

I understand TS good intention. I know of a lady also like that..... If she unwilling to bring her price down, tell her very difficult...

TS, gotta let her know the market rate for no nonsense massage. Tell her, why bros here will not pay $20 for room + her services. We better go to a legal place & its cheaper.

$60/2hr is a realistic amount for a no nonsense session.

I'm also a sucker for solid massage. PM me her ctc if she revise her charges.

kam siah
Old 28-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

and also..i think this hotel at L39 really sucks...
Old 28-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 17
am55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to all

hi bto TS,

from your FR i tink u r talking abt Soon Lan ctc no xxxxx176 ? from su zhou pls confirm thankz
Old 29-12-2008, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Hi TS... Seems like most bros here had given their opinions on your recommendations.

Being a sucker for TN and massage, personally I won;t pay $90 (Includ hotel fee) for an hour of solid massage without at least a HJ.
While I know she may be one of those cheated by agents into promises of massage jobs in legal joints but end up its not what she expected.

Perhaps you may asked if she is willing to at least do a HJ with some or minimal auto-roam. Cos there are a few FLs who are/were doing well with such package.

Just sharing my 2 cents worth... If not I think she will find it hard to get customers.

Old 29-12-2008, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 18
techiedick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytechiedick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

she should tie up with a tuina centre or rent some bed with some massage parlours rather than do it this way.

the rate is way too high. There are very good and proper tuina shops around, unless she is another hua tuo esle she will find that there will no clients knocking on her knockers haha

If she is interested in getting a job here, try applying.

I go to a top quality spa for just $50 for 45 mins with solid massage and full facilities, why should I go to her when i cant get to bonk her
Old 29-12-2008, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 20
fatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to behold

Fully agreed with all the bros here. It just not economical to pay so much for a TN...TS, if she really need to make some money, pls advise her accordingly, think bros here had given enough suggestions...a combi of the price and svcs suggested should make her a very popular MASSUER, .my 2 cents worth
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1