The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2003, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
leonard is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile orchard tower crazy horse

There are a lot of beautiful girl in this pub, but some big brothers say most of them are men in fact! I just can't believe it. because all of those I tried have pussy! and some of them are very beautiful that make you think it is worth to die to make love with her.
Old 20-03-2003, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
etnic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: orchard tower crazy horse

Pussy can always be surgically created. But who cares, as long as you are happy
Old 20-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Spaceman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by leonard
There are a lot of beautiful girl in this pub, but some big brothers say most of them are men in fact! I just can't believe it. because all of those I tried have pussy! and some of them are very beautiful that make you think it is worth to die to make love with her.
I can confrim with u who are shemales who are real gals! But from the way u decribe ......hehe.....mostly shemale!
Old 20-03-2003, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 22
musclemachine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymusclemachine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: orchard tower crazy horse

Quote:
Originally posted by Spaceman
I can confrim with u who are shemales who are real gals! But from the way u decribe ......hehe.....mostly shemale!
confirm she males ....more power than girls anytime...i used to hang there ...my friend is the bouncer ...so know very well...who is duck ..who is not..
Old 21-03-2003, 09:33 AM
Chato

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Crazy Horse

Bro !
Do those ah quas already have pussies ?
I understand they have already had a complete total
change. That is, they are now physically like girls.
Old 21-03-2003, 09:50 AM
Samster

Re: Crazy Horse

Quote:
Originally posted by Chato
Bro !
Do those ah quas already have pussies ?
I understand they have already had a complete total
change. That is, they are now physically like girls.
Yes! They all have pussies! Most thai Shemales have gone thru sex change since young! Some of them even have their passport writen "female" inside!
Old 21-03-2003, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1142 / Power: 22
opticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud of

Quote:
I just can't believe it. because all of those I tried have pussy! and some of them are very beautiful that make you think it is worth to die to make love with her.

So can u tell us the difference b/w fake and real pussies since u've tried many ones there?

Cheers mate.
Old 21-03-2003, 10:45 AM
Samster

Re: Re: orchard tower crazy horse

Quote:
Originally posted by opticum
So can u tell us the difference b/w fake and real pussies since u've tried many ones there?

Cheers mate.
I personally have not, but u can tell the difference btw a gal and a shemale by looking at their behaviour! Shemales seldom wear bras and they are damn vain!! And pls!! Their boobs are all fakes!
Old 21-03-2003, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
leonard is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Thai girl and Vet girl

I can not tell the difference between real girl and she male, but for thail girl, some of them are beautiful (not extremely beautiful), however, if you tell me she actutally is a shemale, then I might say, oh, she does look little bit like male!
But, for Vet girl, I met one a few days ago, her name is Ann, My God, she is the most beautiful girl is the world, I mean in the world!!! her face is definitely a girl's face, her figure can be described by only one word "Perfect!" initially I wasn't going to hotel, but when she approached me and I saw her face, Jesus, there should be one time making love with a real beauti, i thought. then...
Old 21-03-2003, 11:51 AM
Chato

So what happened

So what happened Bro Leonard !
We would like to read your report.
Thank you.
Old 21-03-2003, 01:49 PM
Samster

Re: Thai girl and Vet girl

Quote:
I can not tell the difference between real girl and she male, but for thail girl, some of them are beautiful (not extremely beautiful), however, if you tell me she actutally is a shemale, then I might say, oh, she does look little bit like male!
But, for Vet girl, I met one a few days ago, her name is Ann, My God, she is the most beautiful girl is the world, I mean in the world!!! her face is definitely a girl's face, her figure can be described by only one word "Perfect!" initially I wasn't going to hotel, but when she approached me and I saw her face, Jesus, there should be one time making love with a real beauti, i thought. then...
I have been cheonging there since 2 yrs back! Frankly if u mention beautiful thai gals then they must be from Top Ten! Maybe they happen to walk over to Crazy Horse! If not then must be shemales! Anyway if the gal is a viet then u are safe! Shemales are all thai!
Old 20-07-2003, 05:54 PM
chords

I been to crazy horse once but dun seem to able to differentiate between real ger abd she-male. Do anyone of you have the same experience? Or how do you bros differentiate them?
Old 20-07-2003, 06:13 PM
Jailbyrd

haha.. in cases like this, kinda brings new meaning to the term "ignorance is bliss".. haha.. imagine what a downer it'll be if you found out after your wonderful session that that she you just screwed is a he-she.. haha..
Old 20-07-2003, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
For me, I will avoid that place.....u never know when u fuck a man!!
Old 21-07-2003, 12:24 AM
bradpitt968

Quote:
Hey bro...

Sorry... i really "mountain tortoise" on this..... where's the place?? don't mind... pls PM me the exact location... thanks... will like to check out all this girls.... and also... u said u "did" them..... free? or paid? pls PM me as well.... thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1