The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 16
msn_of _RTG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsn_of _RTG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
23yo Student Work To Earn School Fees

Got a referral from a gal whom I had bonked 2 years ago when she arrived here as student.
This gal was lucky, as not long after she go into FL, she found a sugar-daddy and soon she is out of the sea and go onland to lead a normal life as a student again till now.

When I received her sms, I still thought she is jumping into the sea again.
Anyway, she introduced me her old time friend back in her hometown, who had just arrived in Sillypore just over 10+ days.

I make arrangement to meet up with this new gal and she ask me to help her post to find more customers.
She need to work to earn for her First Term School Fee soon.

As I still had not try her yet, so who want to test run her 'FIRST BLOOD' and submit a 'VIRGIN' report for her ???

Below is the summary of her self introduction and what she say she can do to please.

Name : Tang Tang , 糖糖
Looks : 7/10 (she had quite a sweet smile)
Height : nearly 170cm
Weight : around 48kg
Boobs : 36 B ~ B+/C (She says)
Kissing / Frenching : Yes but depends on the BF/GF factors and chemistry
Finger : No (hygiene issue)
BJ : Yes (with warm water swallow in her mouth for additional feeling)
BBBJ : No (she is worry about STD - maybe any Yan Dao King here can convince her to start to learn on this service)
FJ : Yes (With various position allowed)
Damaged : $80/1hr/1shot

Any interested party who want to sponsor for school fee are welcome to PM me to get the contact.

Cheers.

Old 13-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
slackerz_00 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 23yo Student Work To Earn School Fees

Bro,

any pics? n where? East or west side? Interested..
Old 13-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Samster

msn_of _RTG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsn_of _RTG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some bros PM me to ask why I did not go for her since I make arrangement to meet up with her.
So this is the clarification.

Happened that the day before I meet up with This gal, Tang Tang, I already bonked a Big Boobs Mei-Mei who also provides sensual Boobs massage both in the bath room and on the bed.

Since I already Expended my 'deposit' both in my POSB bank and SPERM bank, thus it is why I am not able to go 'test drive for First blood' as I am low in deposit. Although I am very much keen to 'jump & prey' to bonk Tang Tang, much to the calls & cries of my little bro, but due to low deposit issue, so got to leave her 'alive' for the time being.

Anyway, I will sure to go back to 'prey' on her real soon.

As I did not go for her yet, so how to have pic ?? Anyway, I also got no camera to take pic too.

Old 13-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3313 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Bro msn.

Can I qualify to have the contact for Tang Tang ?

Hope that the first blood queue is not too long.

Thanks in advance.
Old 13-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 16
liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!

Thanks to the TS for providing TangTang’s ctc. I met up with her and she told me I am the first one to call – and I am glad I did, because she made my didi happy again after a not-so-complete session earlier.

TT is indeed very new and almost innocent. I would say she is not for someone looking for “service”, but more for someone who prefers gfe experience. She is also a sticker for hygiene and even examined my didi closeup (the first FL that ever did that to me, but I didn’t mind except rather amused since no one has looked at my didi like that since a doctor did during a physical checkup), and insisted on my hands being well washed. But if you are someone who has patience and willing to spend a bit of time to break ice, she is really a nice lady to be with. I suspect she can be a quiet person. She is not a time-keeper and we spent much time chatting after our session; she is also a curious person and asked many questions – just like my younger gf.

Here’s my brief “virgin” review of TT:
Look: 7/10 (Fair, little make-up, innocent look; as TS said, like poly-student, but grows on you)
Body: 7/10 (slight tummy, but she said she’s going on diet to take care of that)
Boobs: 34B (my guess, with nice pinkish nip)
BJ : we didn’t get to that, probably still need coaching
Frenching: Not really – light touch on lips
Fingering : No
Licking: No (she said very ticklish and doesn’t like to be kissed on her tits – I suspect this may be a turnoff for some bros)
Painting: Didn’t try
FJ : 8/10 (very responsive, accommodating on positions and seem to enjoy it, more like making love with your g/f)
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10 (Accommodating and not a time keeper; no rush at all)
Overall: 8/10
Damage: $80/1/1 + Tips (hotel excluded)
RTF: Yes, most definitely; I’m a sucker for gfe
Old 14-12-2008, 01:37 AM
Samster

Thank you very much Liudage for posting the 'First Blood' FR of Tang Tang.

I am glad that you had an enjoyable good time with her. Even more happy to know that you had found yourself a 'new galfriend'.

Since you are definitely going to RTF Tang Tang, then we are expecting more FR posting from you soon. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudage View Post
Thanks to the TS for providing TangTang’s ctc. I met up with her and she told me I am the first one to call – and I am glad I did, because she made my didi happy again after a not-so-complete session earlier.

TT is indeed very new and almost innocent. I would say she is not for someone looking for “service”, but more for someone who prefers gfe experience. She is also a sticker for hygiene and even examined my didi closeup (the first FL that ever did that to me, but I didn’t mind except rather amused since no one has looked at my didi like that since a doctor did during a physical checkup), and insisted on my hands being well washed. But if you are someone who has patience and willing to spend a bit of time to break ice, she is really a nice lady to be with. I suspect she can be a quiet person. She is not a time-keeper and we spent much time chatting after our session; she is also a curious person and asked many questions – just like my younger gf.

Here’s my brief “virgin” review of TT:
Look: 7/10 (Fair, little make-up, innocent look; as TS said, like poly-student, but grows on you)
Body: 7/10 (slight tummy, but she said she’s going on diet to take care of that)
Boobs: 34B (my guess, with nice pinkish nip)
BJ : we didn’t get to that, probably still need coaching
Frenching: Not really – light touch on lips
Fingering : No
Licking: No (she said very ticklish and doesn’t like to be kissed on her tits – I suspect this may be a turnoff for some bros)
Painting: Didn’t try
FJ : 8/10 (very responsive, accommodating on positions and seem to enjoy it, more like making love with your g/f)
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10 (Accommodating and not a time keeper; no rush at all)
Overall: 8/10
Damage: $80/1/1 + Tips (hotel excluded)
RTF: Yes, most definitely; I’m a sucker for gfe

Old 14-12-2008, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Hexsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, This FL attracts my attention. Can I have her contact?

Xiao Yu the lactating MILF
Min Min from Black dragon river
Carine from Big Boob SYT cum with Massage
Old 14-12-2008, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
bonkerthai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u got a mail bro!
Old 15-12-2008, 03:49 AM
Samster

Hi bro.

Those who had post and ask me for contact, Please check your PM.

So far, already send out Tang Tang contact to 12 bros.

Wished that all of you will have a good time with her.

Old 16-12-2008, 09:30 PM
Samster

Second batch of contacts already given out to another 15bros.

Those bros who had PM to me for contacts, please check your PM.

Hope that you will still have an enjoyable experience with Tang Tang although the First Blood bonking had been taken up by Bro liudage.

Cheers.

Awaiting for FR postings from the 1st batch of bros who had gotten Tang Tang's contact.

Old 18-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3313 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to bro MSN for giving me Tang Tang's contact.

I will be dating her to go out in 1 to 2 days time.

Will post a outing report after my meet up with her.

Thanks again.
Old 18-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster

Those bros who had PM me for contact, please check your inbox.

Anymore FR posting from bros for Tang Tang after giving out about 20+ contacts ????

BTW, I am scheduling to me her up for my own '1st blood' this 1 to 2 day.

Old 18-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Tks for contact bro, tried arranging with TangTang a couple of times but timing always 'salah'. Hope to hear more FR on this student too to decide if worth effort to arrange again...
Old 18-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ColeJerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

would like to give my hand, may i hv her contact pls.

tks
Old 18-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
AC Woon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Can I have her contact? Thanks..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1