The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
lustlusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
High Tech GF/OC SMS Monitoring Part II

Last year I posted a thread on using a hidden software on mobile phones to divert incoming and outgoing SMS of any mobile phones to track what's going amongst my GFs behind my back.

http://sbfsg.agency/adult-d...-tech-way.html

Would like to share a few episodes where it has certainly come in handy.

Episode 1.
I was trying to get real close to my boss' executive assistant which is a 27-28 year old chio bu, Wendy. It also helps me to know what's going on within the company's grapevine and office politics when I am not in office. So with this two objectives, I set out to work the devious plan.

The plan requires investment, but it is well worth it. I discretely saw Wendy exploring the newspaper for a good handphone bargain and knew that she has her eyes on a N95 8GB (this happen in July 2008). So I bought a new set directly from Nokia and called Rick (the person who loaded the software) and he loaded it into the new phone within 10 mins. We tested it OK and the next day, I waltzed into the office and 'complained' loudly to Wendy that my cousin bought a wrong phone and wants to offload it cheap. Told her that I have advertised it on VR-Zone and is looking for a quick bargain. She took the bait and offered to buy it, albeit at a huge discount and will pay me back in installments. I agreed to it and the fun begins.....

From that day onwards, it like having a new pair of eyes and ears next to Wendy. She is the SMS chatty type and would bear her souls to her kakis and over just 3 days, I would know stuff like.....

1. A fellow colleague just got pregnant and did not know who the father is because she was dead drunk and was involved in a gang-bang.

2. Her favourite pass time, food, hang outs.

3. Her work-out schedule. What she likes to wear, drink. Even when she is expecting her period. :-)

4. What nicknames the girls in the company gave to each male colleague and why.

5. Whether she has a true or budding boyfriend, thru the frequency of the SMS exchanges.

6. She thinks the boss is a pig who tries to sexually haress her when he has the chance and how she puts up with it to keep her job.

Given all these confi details, I managed to become her 'confidant' who shares 'similar' interests and tastes. Her opinion of me changes dramatically and we started to chat more freely and intimately.

After 2 weeks, I decided to launch phase II of the plan, which is to bonk her and keep her as my FB. The action starts......

To be continued......
Old 13-11-2008, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: High Tech GF/OC SMS Monitoring Part II

Seems like a good site to camp.

Do continue please.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 13-11-2008, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Pitching my tent liao.
Old 13-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
willy_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilly_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hahaha...good story..camping with popcorn here...
Old 13-11-2008, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: High Tech GF/OC SMS Monitoring Part II

Camping for more here...
Old 13-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Samster

Episode 2 - Setting the scene

Through the SMS which I have intercepted, I learned that Wendy really needs this job as she needs to support her family, which is in Malaysia, (she is a PR).

Wendy is about 28 years old with a baby-face that makes her look like a 23 year old. Her most important and eye catching asset (or should I say, assets) are her boobs. She is only 1.65m but has a great rack of 35C. For a 28 yr old, u would expect some sag but her boobs are still perky with pinkish little nibbles which are very sensitive to touch. Her precise measurements are 35-24-34. Being an executive assistant is like a souped-up version of a secretary so she has been in the corporate for about 9 years, having worked her way up since her 'A' levels. She has a cheerful personality, leaning on a slightly sluttish manner as she probably has learned the 'tricks of the trade' in office politics. Examples are: she should always looked into the eyes of her superiors or management and speak slow enough to catch your attention and she does flirt around slightly, like touching an arm or shoulder to emphasie a point or a joke. Summary on this lady is "she knows what she is up to, and she knows how to get it".

Next, on her sex life. Through her SMS texts, it seems that she may be a bisexual. At that moment, I was not able to confirm that she seems to be very revealing to one of her girlfriends, which makes me suspect that either they exchange their sexapades or they are involved, together or a threesome.

One SMS which caught my attention (both my eyes and my didi) was when she revealed that she has take some sexy shots for her personal collection. Seems to the norm these days, when young ladies would want to capture their sexy image in their youth and preserved them for later satisfaction. She uploaded a few and MMS them to her girlfriend, who remarked that they were great.

My next action would be to lay my hands on those sexy poses, first to satisfy my urge and another to get some 'collateral' for future leverage. The question is how? I called Rick, my software provider and tell him my requirements. Rick was great in offering a quick solution, mainly to load a software to MY handphone and asked me to position my handphone near Wendy's and the software will hijack the phone via bluetooth and transfer all information (phonebook, SMS, images and videos) to my handset.

The next day I was ready for action. I told Wendy if I could share a lunch with her because I was sick of standing in line during lunch time. With luck, she told me that she would provided I help her to download some professional photos from the internet for the boss powerpoint presentation. This allows me to park myself next to her for at least 30 mins, in the meantime, transfering all her phone info to mine. I was praying that there was no interruption and that her sexy photos are still in the phone.

I rush back to my office at 2pm (after lunch), locked my door and with bated breath, checked on my handphone and I was richly rewarded......

There were 20 photos in all, 10 were her in a micro bikini and 10 were black&white. ......

The 10 bikini shots where shot frontal, side, seated, and from the top, which nicely exposed her boobies. I can also tell that our dear Wendy has undergone her fair share of Brazillian wax job as I cannot detect any loose pubic hair near her pussy area. I can also tell that she is excited during the photo shoot because her nipples where clearly erect enough to be seen through the bikini.

The other 10 b&w shots were enough better. She was completely nude but unfortunately the shots were of her back and butt and her hands were covering all the strategic areas, a real tease. The b&w shots revealed another secret, namely her little tatoos, one ala Maggie Q, a little flower bud at the top of her left thigh and another flower near the bum area, below the panty line.

I was sweaty with excitement and when I re-open my office door and looked straight at Wendy's office cubicle, I see a different Wendy. I no longer see her fully clothed in her office attire, but in the buff. I have to shake my head a few times to reconnect myself back to reality.

Hence the next time, how to get into her pants and feel that hot, tight body, esp the C size boobies.

To be continued.....
Old 13-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

Will post the photos at a later date, decent version below

Last edited by lustlusty; 13-11-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Old 13-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
interlink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustlusty View Post
Will post the photos at a later date, decent version below

Crap..offload from some site
Old 13-11-2008, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 17
gambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant future

Just upped you.

Really like your story and nice pic. Waiting for the B&W nude pics

Please continue.

To Up / Return List : 222nge
Next 1K Point Spread : SG10, Cumexplorer. Passerbyer
Please PM me with your new post :
Old 13-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by interlink
Crap..offload from some site
Without the pic also know his story is bullshit ...
If got such technology, I'd be a millionaire "blackmailing" people liao ... why so stupid to be posting here hoping to get useless points in return?
Lagi stupid is his supposedly software expert friend ... who doesn't even get any royalties for helping him throughout. Super lame.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 13-11-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
KGB_LK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this so called device to rip off data when standing beside the gadget of concern is a total rip off from prison break 4
Old 14-11-2008, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold

real or not, who cares........... just read and enjoy the story lor...........

how many of you out there are willing to take the time and trouble to sit down in front of a com and type out such a long story for the rest of us here????????

i know i won't..........
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 14-11-2008, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 20
Green_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to behold

Keep up the good work.

Camping for more
Old 14-11-2008, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Without the pic also know his story is bullshit ...
If got such technology, I'd be a millionaire "blackmailing" people liao ... why so stupid to be posting here hoping to get useless points in return?
Lagi stupid is his supposedly software expert friend ... who doesn't even get any royalties for helping him throughout. Super lame.
Whether you believe the story is real or a myth is really up to you, bro. I don't mind if u think it is bullshit or otherwise as I did not indicate if my experience is fact or friction. But I would need to clarify that the software part is real and I paid for them. PM me for the details and u can see and prove to yourself (if u need or want to) that there are actually such software around. U can use such software to blackmail or to monitor but u would also need to accept the consequences. Infact, there was an article on SMS forwarding on the Sunday Times last year, debating the pros and cons of this technology. Check it out.

My thanks to bros who have enjoyed these episodes. Cheers :-)
Old 14-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Enjoy your story...any more pics..
Tiko #62
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1