The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Wet Fantasy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
In love with a china girl (Pls advise)

i met this girl in may when i was in shenzen when i went on a trip there to chiong nightclub with my buddies.so as usual my friend book the room for us when we arrive there.the selection of girls was plentiful.as i walking around looking for a girl.this girl caught my eye,she was not dress in uniform and was playing with her handphone.i took her for the night.though in the ktv room all my friends were partying i just felt that this was just an illusion and they were just deceiving themselves.The girl was quiet and seeing i was quiet, took me out on a stroll around the hotel.we hold hands as we walk around the hotel with just the street lamps to guide us.finally we stop at the lake.there was quietness and soft breeze with the moonlight.had a good time talking to her and found her different from the other girls.my friend sms me and i didn't even notice..they were waiting for me to go back to the room.when i got back into the room..they were like thinking, where did you guys go.i told them we went for a stroll.personally i had a wonderful time instead of the usual dice game. after i return to singapore.i found out that she met another guy in the nightclub shortly after i left,who wanted to marry her.got to know that he is a prc but working as a lawyer here he is also a permanent resisdent here.she has quited after meeting him. That night on qq when she told me that i was heart broken and told her i like her and not to marry that guy.her response was.i would only give him up only if i can provide her "ann ting"life. her definition"stay at home take care of kids" i thought to myself i am only a low wage worker that earn less that 2.5k plus o.t how to fight with a lawyer.she also pose me question like.what if your parents think if they know you marry a girl working in a nightclub.i was dumbfounded.
any bro can offer advise on marrying a prc.proceedures etc. feeling very sad.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: In love with a china girl (Pls advise)

1 night in nightclub and you already fall in love with her?

How much do you know about her?

Try to summarise your situation before doing anything funny...

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 06-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Move on bro, she is right. Absolutely right.
Just be happy that you have met a nice and lovely person who made you happy for that moment and not dwell on anything more.
There are many more girls who have less complicated history and are more down-to-earth in their circumstance who will be happy to make you happy for life.
Love at first sight with a "service sector" girl is not something that most guys can handle for life.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 17
Royster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to behold

follow ur heart... do not let the little bro take over... all the best to u..
Old 06-11-2008, 11:17 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Fantasy View Post
Should be "Any bro can offer ADVICE...".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 22
bomarr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS 1st and foremost u had posted in the wrong thread. U should actually posted your issue over here http://sbfsg.agency/matters-heart/

There are plenty of KC expert u can find over there to solved your problem.

But b4 they start to give u any solution. Let me this junior uncle give u some advice.

From the post i have read and understood am i rite to said u only been to Shenzhen once? So it must be love at 1st sight? Sorry if i'm being harsh to u.

But the way u posted is like you can so easily fall in love. How long have u know her? There are plenty of normal girl waiting for u to choose and u choose a ktv girl? Trust me if you go back Shenzhen a few more times you will find all the girls are the same. Out to fish into deep pocket and if somehow they find your pocket is not deep enuff they will disappear into thin air within secs. Your post u already said u earn less then 2.5K monthly. How are you going to give her "an ting" lifestyle fight with the lawyer competitor? Pls trust me her so-called "an-ting" mean at least 3-5k send to her China account monthly. This is the basic minimun requirement. She will not toll with you for yr miserable salary. So the best advice i could give you is give her up and find a normal girl who will bear the hardship with u. Now it will easy to let her go as she also is not your official GF. Dun wait till u sink deeper till u can't help yrself den it can be very destructive to yr parents as well as yrself.

Just my 2rmb worth of opinion!
Old 06-11-2008, 11:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomarr View Post
TS 1st and foremost u had posted in the wrong thread. U should actually posted your issue over here http://sbfsg.agency/matters-heart/
I have shifted the thread to where the experts reside.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I have shifted the thread to where the experts reside.
Boss so early in the morning already started working in this forum?

You also an expert in such matters. Exp: "You must be nuts to fall in love with a whore"
Old 06-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomarr View Post
Boss so early in the morning already started working in this forum?

You also an expert in such matters. Exp: "You must be nuts to fall in love with a whore"
Early??? It's 2.30 pm where I am.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

bro, there are bro who have many incident about love with PRC, end up most of them got cheated...AS what the bro above said, u only know her just nite in ktv and may be u two been talking over QQ..but that is not love, to me is just a likeing to her more then other gal u have seen or with them..
Pls just be careful about PRC gal, i am not saying all of them r bad, u just have to be very careful..u can read my post on beware of PRC MM, is my friend..
good luck to u bro....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 06-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Early??? It's 2.30 pm where I am.
aussie time huh. Cheers!
Old 06-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
SinDellman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

TS, just treat this encounter exactly like your nick .... "Wet Fantasy" ... nothing more, nothing less.

Even old people like me, who have met such lady of the night for so many decades (though not so often) we often "fall in love" with such ladies of our dream when we were in paradise .... imagine, sometimes we cant even sms in chinese and we were desperate enough to get strangers to help us to read and reply in sms to them .... but after a few days, the mood just die off.... and when back to our office/home, we are back to reality.

Usually any lady who get and give to our atttention is usually "the special one, totally different from the rest" ....

move on bro .....
Old 06-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Fantasy View Post
i met this girl in may when i was in shenzen when i went on a trip there to chiong nightclub with my buddies.so as usual my friend book the room for us when we arrive there.the selection of girls was plentiful.as i walking around looking for a girl.this girl caught my eye,she was not dress in uniform and was playing with her handphone.i took her for the night.though in the ktv room all my friends were partying i just felt that this was just an illusion and they were just deceiving themselves.The girl was quiet and seeing i was quiet, took me out on a stroll around the hotel.we hold hands as we walk around the hotel with just the street lamps to guide us.finally we stop at the lake.there was quietness and soft breeze with the moonlight.had a good time talking to her and found her different from the other girls.my friend sms me and i didn't even notice..they were waiting for me to go back to the room.when i got back into the room..they were like thinking, where did you guys go.i told them we went for a stroll.personally i had a wonderful time instead of the usual dice game. after i return to singapore.i found out that she met another guy in the nightclub shortly after i left,who wanted to marry her.got to know that he is a prc but working as a lawyer here he is also a permanent resisdent here.she has quited after meeting him. That night on qq when she told me that i was heart broken and told her i like her and not to marry that guy.her response was.i would only give him up only if i can provide her "ann ting"life. her definition"stay at home take care of kids" i thought to myself i am only a low wage worker that earn less that 2.5k plus o.t how to fight with a lawyer.she also pose me question like.what if your parents think if they know you marry a girl working in a nightclub.i was dumbfounded.
your wallet must thick if you wanna marry a PRC girl !
Old 06-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh...another 1...just wondering - why can't all of just read thru the threads? They are all more or less the same...unless got some new or funny incidents that have never appeared...or else just reading thru all the threads here n u will get ur answers...which basically are only 2 : (a) Wake up, smell the shit, n move on (b) dream on, be the shit, and get flushed down the toilet bowl .
Old 06-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
cablesnwires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bro TS,

I smell a scam brewing. Based on your story, there are just too many loopholes in her story, if anything she said is real.

PRC guy who is a SG PR lawyer?? WTF!!!
SG PR lawyer marrying a k-girl?? WTF!!

Well, I would said she is both clever and stupid. Clever, because she had already sized you at that 1 session in KTV. Very slick indeed. Stupid, because of this fcuking incredible story about some hotshot marrying her, even more stupid to lay out that she wants to have a 安定生活.

Advise you to stop it and come back to this thread again to read through what you have written. You will find yourself having a good laugh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1