The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2008, 01:16 PM
regretted

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Unhappy Regretted and scare now

To all samsters,

I had a session with a FL Dome FL 4-6 weeks back. It is a session that now causing a fear in me.

I was laying on the bed she was on top of me and I thought she was having foreplay with me, I just close my eyes and enjoy the moment till she suddenly ride me without putting on the condom for me. When I realised it, its already a few minutes of raw.

I feel very upset now because I have no intention of unprotected sex but the FL raw me. I should not have close my eyes and keep enjoying the foreplay without realising the condom was not on and she mounted me.

I understand that within 4-6weeks the body will produce antibodies in response to infection by HIV.

I read from AFA web that the symptoms of AIDS are:
a)Severe weight loss
b)Fever and soaking night sweats
c)Thick white coating in mouth
d)Unusual purplish spots on the skin
e)Severe Chronic diarrhoea
f)Multiple swollen glands in your neck and armpit
g)Chronic cough with breathlessness

Can I ask helpful samsters here and Mr AFA if the above symptoms of AIDS will appear after 4-6weeks of contact?

May I know what are the symptoms one can expect immediately after 4-6 weeks of contact?

My life....ruined.... samster please becareful of FL who give foreplay alot especially with your dick on her pussy for rubbing. Its too late if she inserted your dick into her.

I will be going for blood test soon....... its dooms day.
Old 31-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Regretted and scare now

Quote:
Originally Posted by regretted View Post
I will be going for blood test soon....... its dooms day.
Take it easy Bro, FL is also human, they also want to protect themselves from HIV/AIDS/STDs. Sometimes is the moment of lust that overcomes us to do stupid things.

You should be ok, but please go for the test immediately and wait no more. At the meantime, just take it easy but be a responsible man not to engage in any sexual activities for the time being.

You will be ok........
Old 31-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2902 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by regretted View Post

Can I ask helpful samsters here and Mr AFA if the above symptoms of AIDS will appear after 4-6weeks of contact?

May I know what are the symptoms one can expect immediately after 4-6 weeks of contact?
AIDS is the end result of an HIV infection. It takes YEARS before HIV progresses to the onset of AIDS.

HIV infection can be asymptotic. However, the majority of those infected will go through the acute infection stage and flu like symptoms will develop. The infection then enters the latent stage where the infected person feels perfectly healthy. However, once the immune system deteriorates to the point where it can no longer handle secondary infections, AIDS is the end result.

There is a very comprehensive article on wikipedia.

As a result of your escapade, you either have the infection or you don't. The only way to tell is go for a test.

If you are infected, your life is not ruined as treatment can prevent the onset of AIDS for years to come. Magic Johnson was infected in the early 90s and he is still around today.

If you are not infected, treat this as a lesson learned and your life and carry on whatever life you had prior to this upsetting episode.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-10-2008, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TimeOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Regretted,

Don't be too worried, can empathise how imagination always run wild in these situations. Been there before. My advice is to go for HIV check. DSC conducts anonymous HIV testing, check the website for the days and times. Pay $20, do blood test and you know the result after 20-30mins, very convenient and easy.
Old 31-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ptgary is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

OMFG... which FL was it?
Old 31-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 22
Huluman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuluman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is a show at channel 8 : Stand by me... starring Chen Hanwei who kena HIV
Old 01-11-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

That is why an important thing to do during foreplay with WLs and FLs is to keep your eyes open and make sure that she does not do anything that can risk the transmission of STDs like rubbing her pussies against your dick.
Old 01-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

ZZZZz...

want to call prositute.. dont complain say scared...

STDs or AIDS or HIV can be pass on by more than just sex... or bbbj..... u think condoms is made by GOD?

if regret then stick to 1 sex partner..ZZZZzzz
Old 01-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
savior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey, i also have the same feeling now and hope for some advice.

i normally have sex with my gf without condom and this was my first time so wanna ask some question.

when put on condom, during intercourse it will usually like roll back up is that right? i first time use condom so i not sure so abit scared.

the condom rolled up during intercourse but the cap at the tip there still on so it is normal right?

anyway blood test do right away can detect or must wait for a few weeks only better to check?

pls help me
Old 01-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
blitzmeout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, do take note that you should wait about 8 weeks before you go for your blood test, better to wait 3 months, coz if not the test is not conclusive. The volunteers at AFA clinic will tell u this when u are there too.

Also, you don't need to go to AFA for anonymous HIV test. If I am not wrong, there are 2 other clinics, one of them in geylang that also provide the test.

FYI, you can also do saliva test at AFA now.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
steve_74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think that FL slipped it on ur little bro before u noticed it lah ..As u have said u closed ur eyes mah
Old 03-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Samster

yo bros those who can pls help me answer my 7uestions, feeling abit scared now so pls help. will appreciate it alott!

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior View Post
hey, i also have the same feeling now and hope for some advice.

i normally have sex with my gf without condom and this was my first time so wanna ask some question.

when put on condom, during intercourse it will usually like roll back up is that right? i first time use condom so i not sure so abit scared.

the condom rolled up during intercourse but the cap at the tip there still on so it is normal right?

anyway blood test do right away can detect or must wait for a few weeks only better to check?

pls help me
Old 03-11-2008, 10:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2902 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior View Post

If you have put on the condom correctly and if it is not too big for you, there should be no "rolling up". It should stay in place till you've finished your humping session.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
and if it is not too big for you
Condom too big for a man!!!Boss you sure got a sense of humor, then the dicky must be really thin and short to be so loose then.

Well I guess most of the time the Condom should fit quite nice
Old 03-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

ok, it roll up but the tip at the head there was always on, is it still realiably safe?

i guess there was no fluid trasnmission. what u bros think?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1