The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 19-11-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
With your descriptions, can understand her angst and probably your delight, especially when looking down her longkang ( . Y . )
I'm male bro... as long as free show, who don't want to see. I like to see lingerie - on women. Especially see what designs they are wearing.
Old 20-11-2022, 07:46 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Slept like a log last night. Heading off to church soon. If I have time, another update later in the noon.

---------------------------

A(my): Huh...

gog: It's ok la, food is good, can eat is a fortune, must enjoy.

I quickly intercepted Amy and avoided Janice's fury by reminding them that food is a type of fortune, can eat must eat, and accepted the goodwill gift.

Janice went off to prepare drinks after that leaving Amy with me.

A: Hey... your girlfriend PMS ah? She looks disturbed.

gog: You should know she's conservative, you wear sexy ... *glances Amy up and down on purpose* nevermind, you still show your temple charm on the necklace, she's not comfortable la.

A: Aiyoh, I thought she jealous or what, I thought she scared I'm here to seduce or flirt with you.

Why are women so.. .. 'shameless'. I thought they were supposed to be of prim and proper, prudish with elegance.

gog: Your cup so small how to seduce me.

*SMACK*. Why do girls like to smack people SO MUCH? I kena from Amy after that remark, on my shoulder. I touched my shoulder and went 'ow...'

A: You like the beating right?

gog: I prefer cups.

We laughed and chatted casually. I was right, Janice was really uncomfortable with Amy that night.
Old 20-11-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Soon the rest came, Portia (f), Jing Jing (f), Wan Leng (f), Jackie (f), Lan Xin (f), Kat (f), Brandon (m) and Qiu Ping (f). Oh wait. I didn't mention my department majority are females?

Portia was an ex-SQ stewardess, so naturally carrying herself, dressing, make up is at a class on it's own. Not too tall but the right size. Very... full cups.

JJ is a fresh grad from NTU B.A. course, young, jovial and easy to talk with. She likes to wear those big round round glasses. Boy, do I have fetish to... on those glasses.

WL is a senior, early 30s, single, nice lady, staunch buddhist, but dresses nicely and of course if you peek hard, you definitely can see some.

Jackie is late 20s, engaged, HDB BTO on it's way. Honestly, she's rather flirty and extrovert, her dressing usually is very sweet type, never hestiates to show some meat if needed if Amy was considered open, then Jackie by this definition would be a slut.

LX, well China lady, late 20s, can't really work, but is hardworking. Doesn't get into major trouble and can't speak perfect english but is super useful when communicating with our Shenzhen branch. I peeked, grandma undergarments. Nothing exciting.

Kat is a small framed, slimmed, dark toned skin, she's an athelete of sorts, cycling, swimming, water rafting etc. She's into all those. Hair is brownish due to the sea water but cute sized.

Brandon, lao uncle late 40s, married, keeps mostly to himself, doesn't socialize, brings his own food and food heater to office. We've given up asking him to join us for lunch or after work drinks. It's amazing he showed up today. I guess it's the free food.

QP is mid 20s, a very prudish girl, sweet, talks very nicely, does her job properly and helps to manage Janice's calendar. If we bullied her to do things, Janice will definitely stand up for her. QP never minds helping us run errands like changing money notes, buying coffee etc. Very nice girl, no boyfriend. I guess she's too nice?
Old 20-11-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Excited how this evolves!
Old 21-11-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax51 View Post
Excited how this evolves!
Woke up late, so rushed to work, didn't update.

----------------------------------------

gog: hey brandon, help to cook the food can?

Q(iu) P(ing): hey gog... I'll help brandon, he can't handle all alone.

gog: Huh, later your clothes smell of the smoke *using this chance to glance up and down and STARE at her*

QP: Huh won't la... later you send me home lor if I smell.

Janice stepped in very fast. I don't know what happened to her.

J(anice): gog is going to stay behind to help me clean up the place, he cannot go anywhere. Hahaha...

QP: Ahhhhhh

B(randon): Okay la, QP and me can de. Place orders pls.

First time I see Brandon so 'talkative'. Chee hong... must be. Amy, Portia, JJ, and Kat decided to take a dive in the nearby pool. I forgot how many 'soldiers' I lost that day.

Portia was in a 2 piece. I remember, because it's PINK in color and her figure, wah lao eh.......Kat's body image I can't get out of my head. She's practically, AA cup type of girl, her swimming outfit can't see anything at all. The rest I think was in casual swimsuit or just a shirt over their bikini.

I was standing next to the bbq pit and looking in the direction of the pool when suddenly Janice hit my back softly.

gog: Ow.. what's it with you girls, always abusing guys?

J: Who ask you to stare at girls stare until saliva also dripping out.

Brandon, at this time turned to look at the girls too. Lao chee hong...

gog: Ah bo look at Brandon ah???

Brandon instantly and myself, did the puke action together.

J: Brandon!!! You don't learn bad from gog hor!! I always think you are a very nice person, please don't be like gog!

Tempted to jab her in the sides, but it seems overly familiar or intimate to do so, office tongues might wag.

I'll cut the BBQ and the swimming plus all the side talks.

A tall average guy started walking towards us nearer to the late of the evening.

M(ysterious) G(uy): Hi hi, sorry I'm late!!

J(anice): Dear! You're late!

My heart broke... knn this lucky S.O.B...

MG: Hi Hi, I'm Eric, Janice's husband, which of you is gog??

KNN... sibeh outright...

Amy: There, he's gog.

Si lang Amy... keep quiet will die ah??? She pointed at me and Eric turned over.

E(ric): Hey finally good to see you, you really joker sia, my wife always show me the messages say you bully her, but looks more like she bullying you.

J(anice): Oi!!! Don't have hor!! You late still dare to anyhow say!

Janice began to tickle Eric and they all laughed, I merely smiled, how to smile when my love enemy is infront of me? Watching Janice get food for him, serve him, wah lao. Heart breaking. Felt like leaving. I'm sure at some point in life you all see the one you like, is like so near, yet so far, I'm sure you all feel the same ache of sorts. Don't lie.

Much later, was at the pit toasting some of the satays when Eric came over to me.
Old 22-11-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Really nice story. Funny too....haha.
Please continue when you have time.
Old 22-11-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Really nice story. Funny too....haha.
Please continue when you have time.
It's funny because I'm the jovial sort, kind of an introvert that uses jokes and laughter to hide this. So my style is a bit of joker, friendly kind, as I don't like people to see that I'm an introvert. So I usually act the fool or act idiotic

-------------------------------
E(ric): Hey, thanks for always taking care of my wife in office, I know she can be hard to handle especially when she always get religious and tough.

gog: Huh, no la, she's a nice boss, we're all Christians, I can understand where she's coming from and why she's like that. It's not really bad, she keeps us on our toes and keeps the faith strong as well. She often shares her thoughts and thinking also, it's a good healthy exchange.

E: Good good, she can be a kid sometimes, but hope you don't mind, I'm always too busy for her and she always nags at me when I have to skip church and all. By the way, you're from which church?

gog: Oh, YYYY Church.

E: Have you been to ours? XXXX Church?

gog: Yeah, been there, joined Janice for BS yesterday, met the group for the first time, heard you were busy, was kind of looking forward to meet you. Heard so many things about you from Janice.

E: Usually I don't join them for BS. *whispers softly near to me* I don't like Lindi, so I avoid joining, Janice gets jealous easily when Lindi talks to me.

My mind ran.. omg. Was Janice jealous of Lindi yesterday when Lindi talked to me? Who am I to her?

E: Anyway, really thank you for being a good friend to Janice, she says her faith is stronger because got friends like you.

gog: Aiyoh... I only scared you think we have '1-leg' ah I so scared you would feel otherwise and mind.

E: NO LAH! I trust her, she's Christian and you too. Nothing will happen. She needs her own friends also, I have 100% faith in her and you that nothing will happen.

Janice noticed us talking and was walking over.

gog: Yeah, she has no figure, no looks, who wants her?

I purposely said that out loud enough for Janice to hear.

J(anice): Hey! What you all talking about.

gog: Nothing, Eric was mentioning about selling you away, but I was telling him you have 0 market resale value.

Then the war began... 2 kids running around the pool and BBQ pit. Eric didn't seem to mind, he was busy talking with Amy and Portia, I confirm he is another chee hong. At least I believe so.

Came about 11.30pm+ the food surprisingly was finishing, the ladies seemed to be ravenous instead of watching their weight. We only had fruit jelly cocktail, no alcohol as Janice didn't want us drinking the night before the next day of work.

Eric excused himself at 11+ citing he was tired and needed to rest. The rest started to leave not too long after.

Amy actually volunteered to stay behind.
Old 22-11-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

Eyed this handsome teenager on the MTR on the way to work. He kept staring at me and I smiled back at him. The train was packed like sardine. He moved to stand behind me and started pressing his crotch against my bums. I moved my hand to the back such that it was sandwiched between my bums and his crotch. Moved my palm to face his body and he immediately took the cue, pressing his now erect cock against the palm of my hand. I squeezed his erection through the soft fabric of his business pants. Soon it was time for us to alight and we each took our own route out of the station.

The surprise came when we had our morning staff meeting. He was introduced as the new intern from Taiwan. That day we had lunch together thereafter I brought him to our company's penthouse office toilet (knowing that the boss is out of town that week) and gave him the blowjob of his life. Young 19yo boy cummed in my mouth after less than a minute of fellatio. But his cock was strong and stayed hard after ejaculation so I continued blowing him until he unloaded a second pool of baby-makers in my mouth. We met in that toilet the entire week that the boss was away. On the last day of the week (a Friday), I moved my skirt up, faced the tiled wall and let him fuck me from the back. I made him cum in my mouth first so that he could last longer when fucking me.
Old 22-11-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
Eyed this handsome teenager on the MTR on the way to work. He kept staring at me and I smiled back at him. The train was packed like sardine. He moved to stand behind me and started pressing his crotch against my bums. I moved my hand to the back such that it was sandwiched between my bums and his crotch. Moved my palm to face his body and he immediately took the cue, pressing his now erect cock against the palm of my hand. I squeezed his erection through the soft fabric of his business pants. Soon it was time for us to alight and we each took our own route out of the station.

The surprise came when we had our morning staff meeting. He was introduced as the new intern from Taiwan. That day we had lunch together thereafter I brought him to our company's penthouse office toilet (knowing that the boss is out of town that week) and gave him the blowjob of his life. Young 19yo boy cummed in my mouth after less than a minute of fellatio. But his cock was strong and stayed hard after ejaculation so I continued blowing him until he unloaded a second pool of baby-makers in my mouth. We met in that toilet the entire week that the boss was away. On the last day of the week (a Friday), I moved my skirt up, faced the tiled wall and let him fuck me from the back. I made him cum in my mouth first so that he could last longer when fucking me.
lucky for this handsome teenager.
hope i can get some action when i touchdown in taipei tomorrow.
Old 22-11-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Had several but the best was still this one:-

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=249446&highlight=

Too bad I never kept in touch with her already.
Old 23-11-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post

Lucky fella, why wasn't it me during my internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
lucky for this handsome teenager.
hope i can get some action when i touchdown in taipei tomorrow.
No luck for me in Korea, met a chinese in those myeongdong shop, very sweet, very slender, didn't get to ask her out as she was super busy due to tourism picking up, for the past 2 years only her as the single staff in the shop. So with tourism rushing up, she has to serve non-stop. She also told me she has a bed upstairs for resting. But with family, a bit hard to get away... sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Had several but the best was still this one:-

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=249446&highlight=

Too bad I never kept in touch with her already.
Well done bro, it's always good to have an outlet.

--------------------------------

A(my): gog, I help you.

She came near to me and started to help clear the trays, leftovers and tidy up. Janice was at the pit but she was very rough in handling the items like tongs, brush, mesh and charcoal. Amy didn't seem to notice something is amiss. I decided better to chase her off.

gog: Amy, it's late, you better go off first, I help Janice clean up.

A: Huh... then how I go home, thought you were going to send me?

Amy then crossed her palms against each other blinking her eyes like some little girl. Fuck, I would take that as an invitation she is going home with me tonight but Janice was around so I had to hold back my urge.

Gog: You take taxi might be faster, I want to send you but 2 people panda tomorrow better than 3, I send you back and then I go home will be 2+ liao. You go ahead first go home rest, make yourself pretty pretty then go office la.

I heard something drop on the floor. Ooops. From the corner of my eye can see Janice drop the tongs when I said the last sentence.

A: Okay okay, true also, thought you will send me home. I alone, not safe ma.

gog: This is singapore, you take taxi got the taxi plate, and you call me when you get home, then I will know you are safe ma. Right? I also want to make sure you get home safe. Good girl ok?

I shouldn't have said that, and I shouldn't have pat Amy's head at the same time. By this time, Janice's face was really unhappy. What is wrong with her? I really don't know. Well, at least till later.

A: ok ok, you go with me to take?

gog: Ya, sure. Janice, I'll bring Amy to take taxi and come back help you clear.

J: Ok.

Her "OK" was seriously COLD. Shit man.. I'm really going to get it from Janice.

Took about 10mins or was it 15mins. I went back to see Janice clearing most of the things already.

gog: I'm back.

J: You might as well go home with her, I clear alone can already lor.

Ouch. SARCASM was in the air. It was REAL. Her tone was seriously rude and unhappy.

J: You like her so much you go with her better la. Leave me alone to clear.

Sarcasm hiding was never Janice's forte. It was too obvious.

gog: Hey.. what's wrong? I'm sorry I took so long to come back. I just wanted to make sure she's safe, just like I would do for you too ma. I didn't want to send her home ...

I LIED. I FREAKING LIED.

gog: ... because I'm your slave ma. I only send you home.

J: *laughed a bit* Then you have to clean up all these ok?

gog: Sure sure... of course la. My job ma, sorry ok? Don't be angry with me.

I know she's not angry with me. It was never me to begin with.

J: She stay west, you stay north, this is east, not even on the way lor. Really cannot go back herself meh. Not say like she fragile or what. Humph.

gog: She just wants a ... wait. How do you know I stay north and she stay west? I never tell you before where I stay?

She just kept quiet and I didn't probe further.

J: You've been here before liao, next time invite me to your place for dinner ok? I let you serve me. Today also let you go into my house.

gog: Later my girlfriend jealous how? I cannot any how bring girls back one leh.

Janice broke into laughter finally. The first time I feel she's really back to herself since the BBQ started. I heaved a sigh of relief. I never did like girls throwing tantrums or being angry.

gog: POKE.

And I strike a finger into her sides.

J: NOOOOO.

Chatted a bit more, laughed, and finished another can of coke whilst we're at it. Before we knew it, was already 2am. Said a short prayer together and left.
Old 23-11-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, time to POKE here treasure.....haha.

Can tell that she like you a lot and have feeling for you, if not she won't get jealous so easily.....
Old 24-11-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Hmmm, time to POKE here treasure.....haha.

Can tell that she like you a lot and have feeling for you, if not she won't get jealous so easily.....
She didn't realise it, she was purely just being herself, it didn't seemed to her she was barking up the wrong tree when things happened.

-------------------

J(anice): Hey gog.

gog: Hmm? What? You're already home, don't need a lift from me right?

J: Huh no la, just want to remind you to drive safely, don't speed, and don't DAMAGE MY CAR.

gog: Wai..t waaaat? What car?

J: You're my slave, so your car is my car lor. Byeeeee!!

Before I can argue further, she ran off to the lift lobby leaving me alone. Reached home about 2.30 slept and woke up at 4 for a morning run. but 4 hours of sleep... where enough?

J(anice): Thanks all for attending the BBQ last night, see you all in office later!

Janice sent it to the department group chat. She's up early. Nothing eventful, just the usual work week and soon it was weekend again. Janice reminded me to pick her at 5.30pm again for BS. This was also when I got added to the group chat for their BS group. As we left Church, almost instantly, very almost...*ding*

L(indi): Hi gog, this is Lindi, just want to welcome you to the group, glad you will be joining us for BS more regular from now. This is my number in case you can't figure out who is who. If you need anything or any help, do let me know.

gog: Thanks Lindi, I need money, have?

L: Haha.. money I don't have, fats, I have a lot.

Omg, my mind ran wild, fats... the only fats I can see are...

gog: You are fat then I'm obese liao lor.

L: Haha next time I cook for you, then you eat liao will be fat.

J(anice): Who's messaging you?

gog: Huh, no la, some army friends, jio me go drink, I telling them I not keen.

J: Huh, don't go drink, it's bad, and when drunk, you will do silly things and get into trouble.

gog: You really think you're my wife huh? So possessive.

Swooosh... a kick went to my shin.

gog: OW!!!! Why you do that for???

J: That's for misbehaving!! *sticks out her tongue*

I stopped replying Lindi. I didn't want Janice to pry upon the window accidentally. *ding*. Wah lao...

L: You're with Janice? I don't disturb you. Chat later okay? I'm baking muffins, if you free, drop by pick up some. <- that many emoticons.

It's that obvious I'm with Janice? Well ya, we just left not too long together and I usually send her back after SUPPER.
Old 25-11-2022, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I love how things are developing with Janice, kinky but not rushed.
Old 25-11-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just started a conversation with a colleague from another department. Seems to be leading somewhere. Arranged for drinks together. Hopefully leads to something.

Time for me to enjoy and Belle to watch..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1