The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 16-11-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
caromant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Very interesting share bro gog, please continue...
Old 16-11-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

I have a married friend who has a Chinese lady who divorced due to her husband behind caught having a relationship with their staff.
My friend, K and this lady, A became good friends and even travelled together on vacation. He told me they had an one off sex that's one of his best. However, the next day that lady just left abruptly. He was left confused and sad.
In his case, A was probably guilty as that's why she divorced her husband. While still in touch, she became got and cold at random that got K very confused, till he found others so that he could move on.
Old 16-11-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
It’s getting very interesting, the injection of Lindi may just introduce jealousy and competition for your attention. Keep going bro gog ✌🏼
There's a reason I elaborated into my first BS session with her team

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Agree. Most women, especially those who are more self confident ones wouldn't like to feel defeated. Once they sense challenge, they will take them head on.
Nice, some spikes and vinegar are good. Just need to be clearer who's your preferred lady, else, if they feel you are just a casanova, might end up with none.
Well spoken, and well understood of ladies. Nobody likes competition, including Janice. I added this story in as it helped progress later. I don't need to add in every detail or every session, but it's part of the whole scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caromant View Post
Very interesting share bro gog, please continue...
Thanks thanks... next post. Coming up. Have some spare time today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I have a married friend who has a Chinese lady who divorced due to her husband behind caught having a relationship with their staff.
My friend, K and this lady, A became good friends and even travelled together on vacation. He told me they had an one off sex that's one of his best. However, the next day that lady just left abruptly. He was left confused and sad.
In his case, A was probably guilty as that's why she divorced her husband. While still in touch, she became got and cold at random that got K very confused, till he found others so that he could move on.
Exactly what I mean by enjoy already don't go hanker or demand more. Sometimes girls just want a one-off. They don't want you, they just want your dick to pleasure them and go. Don't become a pest by thinking they like you just because they slept once with you.

Girls these days are like guys, they have urges that need fulfilling. Us guys to them girls can be no more than just a tool as well. You think you 'won', actually they 'won' too.

F and go. Don't think so much.
Old 16-11-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Continuation from the last update:

-----------------------------------------

We bid goodbye and I left with Janice.

J(anice): gog, I don't feel good...

Janice was frowning and looking sick.

gog: Ok la ok la!!! I'll bring you to eat la!!!

J: Yay!! gog is the best! Food food food!

Like a little kid, she skipped her steps to my car and got in like she's the missus of it. Not that I have any objections. I can feel quite proud when she gets out of the car and often wonder what will people think, if she's my wife or what.

J: I want hot pot!

gog: Hey hey, can you be more lady like, where got lady like you one, you should at least act act, let the guy suggest then you suggest right?

J: Goooooooooo la, hungryyyyyyyyyyy.

Brought her to Vivocity, JPot. JPot, like most hotpot or rather like any hotpot, is communal dining, meaning you will cross each other's side of the soup somehow and might even in a moment of forgetfulness reach out with our personal cutlery to take food out thereby 'contaminating' the soup with our saliva.

J: I want the seafood set!!! And I also want the free flow drink, and I also want the specialty beancurd and extra vegetables!

gog: Oi oi oi, can you be more ladylike??

J: Hell. Hath. No. Fury. Like. A. Woman. Hungry.

She paused with each word and I gave up. Gave in to her.

Server: Your wife is very cute.

gog: Yeah, ugly but adorable.

Janice glared at me and the server hurried away before she was embroiled into a 'war'.

As expected, she put chopsticks into her mouth and absentmindedly used it to 'fish' for food items in the soup. I didn't say a word, I didn't mind at all, an unhealthy exchange of body fluids. I think I'm seriously perverted or I overthink hygiene.

J(anice): hey gog.

Erm, suddenly so solemn... didn't feel right.

gog: Yeah?

I didn't go into jokes or laugh, but just replied seriously.

J: Lindi is a nice lady, but I think you ought to maintain an adequate distance with her as it is not really nice to be that close to her. She's married.

"Married", that word rang in my head, I twitched below involuntarily. Okay, I'm perverted. Why was Janice talking about this, right now? Was she angry that Lindi was touchy during the chat?

J: Don't mistaken her friendliness for affection, she has always been very physical to everybody, in a friendly manner. Please do keep a distance and don't do anything wrong, ok?

I choked on my seaweed toufu. Now I know how people can actually choke on toufu. She was honestly displeased with Lindi touching me and was worried I might get the wrong idea and fall out of the faithfulness circle to do something I might regret. Or won't I?

gog: No la, I understand she's friendly. She's married, I won't do anything that will cause myself to falter or even others. I respect her as much as I respect you and the rest. But for you, I treat you as my closer sister, she's always just going to be a normal sister.

I lied.

Janice looked relieved, tensions were lifted when I saw she smiled and carried on eating. She is one hard to read/understand person.

J: Anyway I not too worried, you also not handsome, no looks, no figure, no money...

gog: HEY!!!!!

And we fought over dinner again. I can go on and on... the 'fight' never ends whenever we're together.

I'm indeed not handsome, I don't have a good figure, I do have a slight tummy (not from beer) and I'm purely average, I'm plump actually. So I also don't think even Janice will consider a 2nd look at me, don't talk about Lindi.
Old 17-11-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

We went for a stroll along sentosa linkway, chatted and enjoyed each other's company when she suddenly got solemn again.

J(anice): Hey, gog, can pray for me?

gog: Hmm to strike toto or to grow taller?

J: Feeling a bit under pressure of family and work, I won't say much but keep me in your prayers, pray for me to have strength and faith to go through all this.

She seemed like she was tearing slightly. I didn't jest further and just nodded my head as an 'OK'.

Sent her home and she was quiet. Felt moody she was down and I didn't manage to cheer her up. I found out what was bothering her eventually. If I forget to mention this, please remind me. It is supposed to be explained in future sections.

1.30am.

*Beep*

J(anice): Thanks for joining today, really appreciate it and thanks for the prayers, see you next week for BS.

I woke up at Sunday, 7am to see the message. It's too late to reply anyway. Just went to church for services and then went out with friends for lunch.

*Beep*

J: So quiet?

gog: Noise noise noise.

J: Idiot

gog: You say quiet what.

J: Haha... thanks, you can be funny sometimes. See you later at 4? I need to pick up the food and charcoal from Siglap side, then I need to collect the cooked food from XYZ restaurant.

Hmm I decided to just try something.

gog: Your husband not helping you?

Ok ok, I'm JEALOUS. Happy?

J: He's having some work emergency, will only be back about 9 if early. *crying emoticon*

gog: Ok ok... 4pm. Put on your make up BEFORE that.

J: Idiot.
Old 17-11-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10192 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice share bro, hope to read more updates
Old 18-11-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Very nice share bro, hope to read more updates
Thanks.

Still typing down, memories are fresh some how, like yesterday. I'm inclined to keep the important events I guess.

-----------------------------------------

4.05pm

Ohhhhhh sh1t. She's already there. I'm late. Arms crossed, one foot tapping away as she saw me turning in. She opens the door and gets in. Hmmm home t-shirt and shorts, rather casual today, but her shirt has to be black, I can't see ANYTHING or even a HINT... hais.

J(anice): how can you let a lady wait in the open??

gog: Simi lady... lao auntie liao

J: Oi!!!!!

I used my index finger to jab her sides again

J: Noo noooooo ok ok.. I give up

When you get access to a lady in some ways and she doesn't resist. We all know it's a comfort zone that we can safely access. Sure, it's not her butt, or boobs, but at least it's her sides and she didn't ask me to not be touchy.

She held on to my index finger while doing the 'sorry' sign with her left hand. I certainly wished her hands were holding something else of mine in the same manner tho'....

gog: Let's go, forgive you this time.

J: Hmmph!

We drove to collect the food stuff, the charcoal. I hate getting food into the car, if not dealt with proper or leaks, the smells stays forever. I didn't like it but since Janice asked, I just obliged.

We walked past 7-11 after collecting BBQ food and this girl.. seriously...

J(anice): I want to eat ice-cream!

gog: *groans* Auntie, I carrying charcoal, satay, chicken wings, pork chops and also corn leh

J: Very fast one okay???

She and her 'very fast one'. She emerged about 5mins later with ice-cream cone and started to enjoy herself.

gog: Oi, me leh?

She absentmindedly reached out her cone to me.

J: Nah, 1 bite only ah you don't eat too much, later you fat.

I think a bunch of scenarios went through my head in an instance. My reaction was instant but images and thoughts flashed across my head while she said that. Quickly, I took a small bite from her cone.

J: Goooood boy.

Is she fucking teasing me?!?! She just went on to eat her ice-cream and walked slowly back to the car. I beh tahan already. I really cannot liao.

gog: You ate my saliva ah?

J: Why? You got AIDS ah? More like you ate mine leh.

gog: So now I'm your slave huh?

J: Good idea! From now on you're my slave!

gog: HELLO!?

J: I'm the missus, you're the slave!

Sometimes I just give up, I don't know she's an adult or purely just a kid at heart. This kind of little disputes and 'arguments' only gave us more chance to connect at a level above being friends, but to her it was purely innocent joking and fun. Went off to a restaurant to pick up some beehoon, chicken curry and also ngor hiang. I think she's trying to feed an army of minions. My poor car...

5.20pm already when we got back.

J: I haven't make egg salad! OMG OMG OMG!!!

gog: AUNTIE! You feeding pigs ah!? No need liao la!!!

J: I bought the ingredients liao... quick, come upstairs help me!!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...g. Guys, admit it. 1001 scenarios just ran through your mind. Of which, 1002 are fantasy scenarios of intimacy. Same like you, I was running through all the weird dirty perverted thoughts in my head after she said that.

Janice swiped her phone at the door and it opened. A 'Last Supper' hung by the door, with a very minimalist feel, 3 seater sofa, 1 arm chair and a glass mirror hung up high with a cross behind the chairs. An average TV (43"?) no soundbar, nothing. I counted 3 rooms and a balcony at the side of the living room with a small table and 2 chairs. She ran quickly into the kitchen.

gog: Hey auntie!

J: WHAAAAAT?

gog: Your slave stay which room?

J: Slave sleeps downstairs by the pool, no room one!

This is what I call, digging my own hole and jumping into it. Why do I even bother to try?

gog: What you want me to help you with?

J: Help me wash the vegetables while I boil the eggs.

We got to our own assigned tasks when I turned around to grab a sieve to drain the vegetables of the water when she crashed right into me with a tray of fresh eggs after taking out from the fridge. The eggs got crushed between us. The kitchen layout is as below she doesn't do a lot of cooking, E - Entrance, F - Fridge, S = Sink. Why I remember the kitchen and house layout so clearly? GUESS on folks.

Legend:
- D = Door
- BAL = Balcony
- TV (self explanatory)
- SR = Study Room
- BR 2 = Bedroom 2
- SER = Service Yard for laundry washing machine etc.
- AC = Aircon compressor
- CB = Cupboard
- F = Fridge
- CT = Common toilet
- E = Entrace to the area
- MBR T = Master bedroom toilet
- MBR = Master bedroom
- M + C = Mirror + Cross
- M + D = Mirror + Dressing table
- P = Last Supper painting
Old 18-11-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
SoSerious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah got floor plan. You plan to fuck her in every room is it?
Old 18-11-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
teki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting shares bros, thanks
Old 18-11-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSerious View Post
Wah got floor plan. You plan to fuck her in every room is it?
Old 19-11-2022, 06:02 AM
Samster

Bloody town council.. changed the jet spray timing, so here I am in the morning unable to wash my car...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

gog: Janice, you ok???

The eggs were cracked, and they drenched her black tee. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuug. I can't see sh1t still!!!!

J(anice): Ahhhhhhhhhhhh my floor!!!

TMD... instead of worrying about anything, she is worried of her floor's cleanliness. This is where army area cleaning comes in useful. Yeah, yours truly cleaned up the kitchen floor for her. She went to do a change of clothes while I cleaned up the kitchen... !(#_!@()$#!)+_$*!@&!!!

Janice asked if I can fit her husband's clothes - DOH!!!!!

J: gog, sorry, but I only have men's clothes in my husband's size, is it alright?

gog: Uh no la, it's okay, I got spare clothes in the car, BBQ ma, I sure bring extra clothes in case.

There goes my chance to go into her room and... anyway, back to story, enough side tracking.

We finished up the egg salad, it was already 6.10pm. Janice stayed upstairs to do a quick change of clothes while I went downstairs to the car and changed - who wants to see a top naked man??? Good thing about such department gatherings is, NOBODY ever arrives on time. I built a nice charcoal house while waiting for them to arrive.

J(anice): Oi! I ask you to start the fire, you playing masak ah??? Don't play with the charcoal la!!

gog: You patient a bit can or ...

I looked up and I saw Janice's hair bunned up with a pink clip and in a white sleeved (Sobs!!!) top and same shorts.

gog: ... not?

J: Faster la, later they come liao hungry!

gog: You mean you hungry is it?

I lit up the fire starters and covered it with more charcoal.

gog: There, done!!!

J: I ask you start fire not play lego la!!!

gog: You never BBQ before issit... wait la!!!

Amy was the first to arrive, in a white thin spaghetti top. Now this is what I called flaunting and show-off. Until today, I don't understand the reason behind wearing a colored bra when the top is pure sheer and thin. Ladies just tell me - "Because I can". !??!?!? Amy was the same, her black bra straps were contrasting with her white top's straps, so you can count 4 straps instead of 2.

A: Janice! gog! I brought otah!

Janice was seemingly perturbed by Amy's dressing because she was like faking/acting when she smiled and welcomed Amy. I could feel/sense some form of hostility. Amy's necklace has a temple charm which was showing also, that really did NOT sit well with Janice.

J(anice): Oh dear we already have so much food, you want to bring home and eat instead?

Oh my.. Janice is really UNHAPPY with Amy's dressing and appearance.
Old 19-11-2022, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming bro
Old 19-11-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Bro gog, nice if we can see image of how Amy’s top is before we decide if we are happy to see her or is as upset as Janice
Old 19-11-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Keep it coming bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Bro gog, nice if we can see image of how Amy’s top is before we decide if we are happy to see her or is as upset as Janice
Something along this design, but it's quite sheer, can really see the outlines of the bra, her straps were overlaying the top.

Amy's bra size is about 34B, so under such top, it really perks up... not to mention when she bends over...
Old 19-11-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

With your descriptions, can understand her angst and probably your delight, especially when looking down her longkang ( . Y . )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1