The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 18
FookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to behold
Re: Romance with a Ktv gal

she did once in a while ask me to go back china with her to start a business. i am tempted of cause. as with her around was the most beautiful and happiest day of my life.

however, i did consider if i fail, i will lost everything. Man sometime is selfish or most of the time i suppose. Career is not everything but something important.

furthermore, china is an alien country to me as i have never went before. i hesitated... she is angry.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 12
bangbox deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybangbox deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

of course she is angry lah... sg is an alien place to her also and she can survive.

U ta bor gia.... scared here scared there. Actually in short, you just enjoy her but don't really love her lah.

If you really love a person, it's easy to give up everything just to be with the person no matter how alien the place you are going is.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Nsdselvlian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangbox View Post
of course she is angry lah... sg is an alien place to her also and she can survive.

U ta bor gia.... scared here scared there. Actually in short, you just enjoy her but don't really love her lah.

If you really love a person, it's easy to give up everything just to be with the person no matter how alien the place you are going is.
She of coz can survive la, at least by selling her ass. What can he do?

லைப் இச் சோர்ட், சோ டோன்ட் ஹோல்ட் பாசக். பொற்கோட் லைக் யு ஹவெ அம்னேசிய அண்ட் ஜஸ்ட் பெ யௌர்ஸெல்ப்.

ஜஸ்ட் எ சி பலே இந்தியன் கேர்ள்.

U can only blame yourself for being a fool if you believe in his words.

Old 04-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 18
FookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to behold

Bro bangbox, u are not wrong as a man should venture and give up everything for a gal u love. However, she is here for almost a year and she has stable job, i ask her to stay here with me, she rejected.Why???

Bro Nsdselvlian, dont be so bad on her... but what you say is true. I have nothing to do there if I fail or she left me.. that is the risk for me to take.

But Bro, what i dont understand is, why she cant stay here with me?and must insist on my going back with her?
Old 04-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
nihabaashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Homeground...got upperhand....its psychology.

How about staring off at a country othervthan Sg and China?...that will be a true test.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1