The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New Events In Chang Ping

another group of bro came over and we went HHH for massage. they went for a 2 sessions massage and i left them there and went to run some errands.

when i came back, they still have one more hour to go and i decide to have my foot massage w them. so i call the manager for to arrange a massue for me. but this massue CMI so i ask for shuang fei and hope the next one look more interesting.

then came this massue, WW, cute and adorable. so i start to talk dirty jokes and got everybody excited and to my surprise she talk dirty to me too. ha ha! all of us have a good laugh and enjoy it.

then next day, we went back again for another foot massage. here we go again, i broke the ice and we enjoyed keeping each other company. then came the nite, and i sms her. she was reluctant to meet me.

then the next day i went to ZH. i was surprised to recv a call from her and said she is bored and wanna chit chat. so i conversed with her and she asked me when i am coming back. i said not so soon, but if she want me to come back tmr to keep her company, i will come back. after some hesitation, she say then u come back tmr.

so next day, i returned to CP. to my surprise again, she poped over my place after work and we watch R-rated movie together. then when the movie was about to end and i make my move and crouched over her...and we foreplayed on the sofa...a bit cold... and we petted our way to the bed.

wow! didnt expect her to be so wild. after my orgasm i realised we fcuked for 3 hrs. then next morning, she started kissing me and nibbling my ear. i move my palm to cup her tits and she grabbed my hissing snake... we fcuked for another 4 hrs. she really dried up my sperm bank and i counted i used 4 condoms in the morning.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by like2bonk View Post
Something very refreshing versus the stuff involving ktv/bbs girls. A slight modification of the title to avoid confusion from the original thread. If wat is said is true, I salute you.
Yup... true.... you can salute him now... cos i saw the throwing out of the bags and the massage girl...
Old 12-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sucker22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
Yup... true.... you can salute him now... cos i saw the throwing out of the bags and the massage girl...
u & banana stay together ? then how u saw the throwing out of bags and the massage girl? or u are shadow of banana I had noticed the style & timing of u two v similar ..what the pt of bullshit in here to the extend of cloning each other btw nobody is interested in yr whether is real or friction
Old 12-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Samster

break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucker22 View Post
u & banana stay together ? then how u saw the throwing out of bags and the massage girl? or u are shadow of banana I had noticed the style & timing of u two v similar ..what the pt of bullshit in here to the extend of cloning each other btw nobody is interested in yr whether is real or friction
So you are trying to say that there will never be a chance that we 2 are good friends who hang out with each other alot? We do have many similarities between 2 of us. Does that hurt you? So if there are so many users in this forum, you will never see any 2 person almost the same forever? There are people who know the 2 of us are good friends, always hanging out together. So i'm very sorry that you think we 2 are clones. I can't help you if you think of it this way.

BTW, that reply was to another samster, unless you tell me again i cannot post a reply to him here.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
LawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by like2bonk View Post
Something very refreshing versus the stuff involving ktv/bbs girls. A slight modification of the title to avoid confusion from the original thread. If wat is said is true, I salute you.
Bro, you admire and salute to some one having free fk....what about someone not only having free fk...he gets paid too! You Cow Tao? Or 五体投地?
LTC
Old 12-04-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster

LawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
So you are trying to say that there will never be a chance that we 2 are good friends who hang out with each other alot? We do have many similarities between 2 of us. Does that hurt you? So if there are so many users in this forum, you will never see any 2 person almost the same forever? There are people who know the 2 of us are good friends, always hanging out together. So i'm very sorry that you think we 2 are clones. I can't help you if you think of it this way.

BTW, that reply was to another samster, unless you tell me again i cannot post a reply to him here.
Bro,
You definately not Banana lah, you have to pay...and I witnessed the transaction..hehehe

LTC
Old 12-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawTeoChew View Post
Bro,
You definately not Banana lah, you have to pay...and I witnessed the transaction..hehehe

LTC
Thanks for the support... but i appreciate if you can pay for me the next time... then i'll really get free bonk liao....
Old 12-04-2007, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawTeoChew View Post
Bro, you admire and salute to some one having free fk....what about someone not only having free fk...he gets paid too! You Cow Tao? Or 五体投地?
LTC
Eh.. you mean you are the one ah... no wonder you tell me not to go shandong look for you.... keep all good stuff to yourself
Old 12-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

In my opinion... this is just too much like sharing of your sexual experiences, i.e. in Adult Discussions. Which is fine, but there is a place for everything.

How would this be benficial for brothers going to CP

The new events is all Banana. maybe Should have been Banana's Events in Chang Ping. By putting a thread called New Events in Chang Ping, it seems like you are trying to supercede the old thread and in essence, put yourself above everyone who has put their cum and sweat into contributing to that thread
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the support... but i appreciate if you can pay for me the next time... then i'll really get free bonk liao....
Bro,

Am I look like one that entitle for free bonk? We were joking with SV that we may have to pay a premium to get a bonk with the same service level you young man received!
I am not complaining...so far no rejection by mm yet..

By the way, I will go to ZH on 6th May, will you be around?

Regards
LTC
Old 12-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eh.. you mean you are the one ah... no wonder you tell me not to go shandong look for you.... keep all good stuff to yourself
Me no big Banana how to get paid bonk?

I told you not to come is to save your money...we are good bro right?
Old 12-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

some nights ago, met up 3dee and gangs. about 5 of us and we went JY for a bday celebration. it was a fun nite having cake smashing on faces. ha ha ha!

then next day, i went to amazon with another group of bro. only 3 of us but got serve by 2 DJs. wanted to request for 1 only but when the other DJ, turned and look at me, wow!!! she was young and adorable and she talked like japanese cartoon girl. so we decided to have 2 DJs for the nites.

been a long time since i visited amazon. i still prefer amazon than taoyuan aka JY. amazon mm not as many as taoyuan but quality were better. and since amazon biz is not as good as b4, the mummy were working harder to win back customer.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99 View Post
...Also the way u wrote somehow you always get free fuxk. In China, nothing is free. Either you paid more or less rmb. There is always a price to pay.
yes i do get free fcuk. after hanging out long enough and got suan by my china friends, said why we foreginers are goon-doos and have to pay for fcuk, while china men fcuk for free. from that day onward i do a lot of rethinking and learn the way of chinaman.

there were gals out there that were horny for man. u just have to be sensitive to them to know their needs and ur chances of getting laid were higher.

even for prositutes, if u know how to approach them, they will sleep w u and give u money. prositutes are human beings too. they need love and care too. if u think i bs then i bs.

the prb with me is no gal pay me after i fcuk them.

u want to pay u pay. u dont want to pay then u dont pay. some gals u wanna, pay also cannot. i m not so concern abt to pay or not to pay but challenge myself to get the gal i want. sometime i pay sometime i dont. perhaps we have hang out so often in the commerical scene that we have lost touch of ONS.

i rem i had a case in amazon. i paid the girl next day and she was mad at me and said y i treated her as a prositute.

another case in jiayi, the girl said to me, if u want to fcuk me next time, do it at home and not in hotel.

especially in GZ, i pickup gals faster than in ZH and CP and mostly these gals are white collar staffs. these girls are young and veri pressurize with work. u know how to take care of their emotional needs, u will get laid.

good luck to u.

Last edited by banana; 12-04-2007 at 05:34 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Samster

sometime ago i went to huatai and got to know this DJ, XXSS. i was attracted to her and decided to target her. so i put in some efforts and sent flowers to her.

then later, i was informed that many bro here were interested in her too and many had zero in on her. so i decided to quit and not waste time on it.

whoever bro get laid with her, i envy u.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
So you are trying to say that there will never be a chance that we 2 are good friends who hang out with each other alot? We do have many similarities between 2 of us. Does that hurt you? So if there are so many users in this forum, you will never see any 2 person almost the same forever? There are people who know the 2 of us are good friends, always hanging out together. So i'm very sorry that you think we 2 are clones. I can't help you if you think of it this way...

we have lot of common interests like, we are mac users, nintendo fans, love of same type of SYT, and old boys too, etc.

and most important of all, we are NOT gay.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1