The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2007, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -101 / Power: 0
CBLOVER CBLOVER
Re: Earn $300....loose customer

yo bro diver89er

done a quick searh on OKT providing Euro girls
they are VicOh & mdelight
are they one of them or another
care to reveal??
can Pm me ??
Old 16-02-2007, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
KIM JONG ll is Cool - loads of Potential

i also have bad experience b4...
take biz elsewhere?
prob is...how u know it's not the same okt?

sometimes i feel the same okt using different names leh...
Old 16-02-2007, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 18
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of

Sorry bro VicOh......i will state here that it is NOT you.We hv not done business b4.After a while......cooled down a bit., I now dun really blame the okt bcause i tink its the greedyness of his 2 girls.If i were him.....i'd send those 2 girls packing.I will not reveal his name.......But his 2 girls are ALEXANDRA & MISCHELLE.U can figure it out yourself.Maybe i really unlucky......its my first deal wif this okt....n that other bros had a fine time thru him......so make your own judgements.New year is upon us.....Lets forget the past and look forward to new conquests.CHEERS EVERYONE.
Old 16-02-2007, 04:11 AM
AngieIII

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

You again!

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...light=mdelight
Old 16-02-2007, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
fattyman is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro diver69er,

Finally you've come to your senses, sometimes the problem lies with the girls & not exactly with the okts, reason being some okts have no total control (100%) over the girls once they're here.

Bear in mind that never ever named the girls or the okts publicly becoz this is part & parcel of the game, be it you're in BKK, Amsterdam or Sinkeepore.

Everyone bound to experience some minor hiccups here & there which is why sometimes it makes our bonking expedition feel with so much fun, excitement, sextisfaction, anxiety or anger, its unavoidable.

Personally i find a lot of the bonkers here are very immature & ludicrous, at $150/90/2, they EXPECT the girls to be :
beautiful, young, white with smooth skin, cheap, tight pussy hole, birthless, deep throat, BBBJ suction with power, anal, frenching, girlfriend feeling, provide excellent service, be accommodative enough able to rotate 360 degrees for them to thrust in whatever position they like, last but not least must CUM right in front of their eyes.

If any of these FLs failed to deliver, all they know is complained, complained & complained & put ALL the blame on others except themselves, worst still to avenge by writting bad report on the girls as well as the okts.

And when others are not happy, they start to flame, zap, accused others of kpkb etc...........sadly they failed to look at themselves first, very typical immature singaporean attitude.

Remember these FLs are not professionals, don't expect them to provide or perform everything as stated, there's always a risk that they'll fail to deliver one or two & pls never hold the okt for responsibility, they are just the middleman that's all. So long as you get the basic licking, blowjob, time given & eventually rammed the pussy, the deal is considered done, anything more than that considered a bonus.

Bro diver69er, i understand your fustration & the money you'd spent, hopefully you'll have better luck in your next bonking session, who knows
Old 16-02-2007, 07:13 AM
reisen

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyman View Post

Bear in mind that never ever named the girls or the okts publicly becoz this is part & parcel of the game, be it you're in BKK, Amsterdam or Sinkeepore.
Why not? The OKT name themselves public;y and the girls publicly.

Quote:
Personally i find a lot of the bonkers here are very immature & ludicrous, at $150/90/2, they EXPECT the girls to be :
beautiful, young, white with smooth skin, cheap, tight pussy hole, birthless, deep throat, BBBJ suction with power, anal, frenching, girlfriend feeling, provide excellent service, be accommodative enough able to rotate 360 degrees for them to thrust in whatever position they like, last but not least must CUM right in front of their eyes.

Remember these FLs are not professionals, don't expect them to provide or perform everything as stated, there's always a risk that they'll fail to deliver one or two & pls never hold the okt for responsibility, they are just the middleman that's all. So long as you get the basic licking, blowjob, time given & eventually rammed the pussy, the deal is considered done, anything more than that considered a bonus.

Why not. They ARE pros. 150bucks is 1 week salary in their hometown, even in Eastern Europe. We should expect more. If the OKT market "with CIM" the the girl jolly well do CIM. What would MY customers think if I hand over a condo with no kitchen?

Just my view.
Old 16-02-2007, 07:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by diver69er View Post
I now dun really blame the okt bcause i tink its the greedyness of his 2 girls.If i were him.....i'd send those 2 girls packing.I will not reveal his name.......But his 2 girls are ALEXANDRA & MISCHELLE.U can figure it out yourself.
well finally u have given us a clue of who he is

whether his gals are greedy or not is not ur problem, he'd better get his house in order before starting his biz,no such thing as discount next time, bad feelings already exist and goodwill gone liao

wanna be OKT must be able to handle his stable of 'horses' at the very least

well, seems like forum maturing and pple are more willing to save their pwr for adding points instead of zapping, kudos to all
Old 16-02-2007, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
VicOh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVicOh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro VicOh......i will state here that it is NOT you.We hv not done business b4.

Thank you bro.
Old 16-02-2007, 08:19 AM
soulscreamer

Quote:
Thought long and hard b4 deciding to write this......bcause there are many kakis/loyal customers of this OKT.....but got a bad experience n jus gotta blow off some steam.
Anyway....decided to book a euro tarma from this okt.....dun wanna mention name as u can c 4 yourself not many provide euro gals.
As agreed ...$300...2 shots....90mins..Went to hotel.......Gotta admit was greeted by 2 gorgeous POLISH girls.Anyway.....got down 2 action......after 40 mins......fired off 1st round.Was asked to take a shower.....was sweating like mad....so agreed.
When i got out......was surprized to find that both girls are fully dressed. Told them that i paid for 2 rounds......but they said NO....$300 is only for 1 shot......n asked me to get dressed as they have another customer coming.Msg okt.....but got no reply.LL got dressed.....and left after 45 mins.
OKT later msg me....saying its misunderstanding.....n offer me a discount next time.
I tink its fair to offer discount to try to win back yr customer....but okt need to tell their girls EXACTLY wat is the agreement.
$$$ i have....i hv a well paying job.....but i still work hard to earn every cent of it.If these girls....in their eagerness to make a quick $$$.....end up offending their customers........You, the okt are the ones who loose out.I can always take my business elsewhere.
Jus remember......we work hard.....and we also want to play HARD.Dun wanna end up getting pissed off.Remember GEMS.....Going the extra mile for service.
Anyway ..... just gotta get this off my chest.
ZAP all my points for all i care.This is MY opinion.

I already boycotted that certain OKT providing Euro..and these cheebye ang moh seems to think we should just meekly fuck and go home. The OKt also damn guai lan, now he dun wanna take my business...think just report this fucker one fine day...The FL league is good now, no point letting someone like this spoil it..
Old 16-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Danie|_Boy

Wink Re: Earn $300....loose customer

Quote:
Thought long and hard b4 deciding to write this......bcause there are many kakis/loyal customers of this OKT.....but got a bad experience n jus gotta blow off some steam.
Anyway....decided to book a euro tarma from this okt.....dun wanna mention name as u can c 4 yourself not many provide euro gals.
As agreed ...$300...2 shots....90mins..Went to hotel.......Gotta admit was greeted by 2 gorgeous POLISH girls.Anyway.....got down 2 action......after 40 mins......fired off 1st round.Was asked to take a shower.....was sweating like mad....so agreed.
When i got out......was surprized to find that both girls are fully dressed. Told them that i paid for 2 rounds......but they said NO....$300 is only for 1 shot......n asked me to get dressed as they have another customer coming.Msg okt.....but got no reply.LL got dressed.....and left after 45 mins.
OKT later msg me....saying its misunderstanding.....n offer me a discount next time.
I tink its fair to offer discount to try to win back yr customer....but okt need to tell their girls EXACTLY wat is the agreement.
$$$ i have....i hv a well paying job.....but i still work hard to earn every cent of it.If these girls....in their eagerness to make a quick $$$.....end up offending their customers........You, the okt are the ones who loose out.I can always take my business elsewhere.
Jus remember......we work hard.....and we also want to play HARD.Dun wanna end up getting pissed off.Remember GEMS.....Going the extra mile for service.
Anyway ..... just gotta get this off my chest.
ZAP all my points for all i care.This is MY opinion.
good piont bro btw can up my points?
Old 16-02-2007, 01:17 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can have loose girls in this business but you can't have a loose customer... only a SMALL customer.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-02-2007, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
InsiderFcuker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=13

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...41&postcount=7

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...21&postcount=8

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=16
Old 16-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
Acidburnt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lolx, detective at work. Why this fattyman posting so different ? one moment say this the next moment slap his own face with his dick ?
Old 16-02-2007, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You can have loose girls in this business but you can't have a loose customer... only a SMALL customer.
Boss, i think he meant lose, not loose, hahaha, you dun suan him already lah. I think this OKT should clarify this matter lor
Old 16-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Hehe, shows how green you are for a sex forum boss. Why customers cannot loose? You go check those S&M threads where customers do have thier anus probbed by Dominatrix Mistresses... thus resulting in 'looseness'. Kekeke... u better stay away from giving ur 2 cents worth on stuffs u not sure..lest u wanna get urself 'loosen' upp too. Stick to ur 'advice' and 'advise'. Wahaha.

Gong Xi Fa Cai Sam!
The Hustler
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1