The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Re: Guy who steal your gf. Forgive?

Doublekeen, you are funny. Lol.

Anyway I think that is the risk you run in a r/s, that is, risk of your faith being misplaced and betrayed.

Try to find someone who loves you more than you love her. Lower risk, I suppose.
Old 14-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wah lau.. gf nia.. so many women out there..
be thankful of ur newfound freedom and the possiblity of finding a better choice..
Old 14-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
liver1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro, my opinion is juz forgive tat guy lah. Sometime relationship is far beyond our control. I use to take other ppl gf before. It hard to resist when a girl show obvious interest in u. Mayb when u experience it urself in future den u will understand. Cheers jus be more cautious next time.
Old 14-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by centaur View Post
Just want to relate a little bit about my past.

Previously I have an ex whom I love deeply. However she cheated and two timed me. Her old uni mate manage to court her using some underhand tactic. I confronted him and he say a lot of bull crap. Real piece of work. I would not go into details as it has been more than a decade already.

Deep in, I have already made my peace with my ex-betrayal. As they say all is fair in love and war. I have move on from her and dated many girls after that.

However I don't seem to be able to do that for that guy. Can't really forgive and forget. I always have the feeling of wanting to beat the crap out of him if we ever cross path.
Bro Cantaur, It is worth caking up this resentment more than a decade??
There is really no fairness or unfairness in war as it depends on what weapons and forces you have at your disposal. In love and relationship, it takes 2 to make a relationship to work and develop. No offend, perhaps, you and your ex weren't right for each other and she probably wanted to be “wooed and stolen”.

Many at times, an amazing connection does not necessarily make for a great relationship – both parties must want and work for it. The initial connection is different to the commitment and sacrifice involved in taking that to a real relationship. Not all connections are meant to develop into something long-term, sometimes it might develop into a loveless relationship which we didn't quite know how to end, and when someone new and loving came along, we wouldn’t stay out of obligation and will leave this relationship for the greener grass - a sad, but real, fact of life.

Whether you will beat the crap out of him or not when you 2 cross path is entirely your choice! But you have to make peace with YOUSELVES, start a new journey by clearing the skeletons in your closet rather than permanently overwhelmed by this negative emotion for another decade!!!

10 years later today: Ask yourselves: Is it worth it? All the best, good luck, be happy and chill!
Old 14-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Guy who steal your gf. Forgive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleme View Post
Bring the cow to the river and it still won't drink if it does not want to.
Let me share my point of view....

No one can force a cow to drink. But,.......
A cow has to drink sooner or later. Or it will die of thirst!!

Just my 5 cents of thoughts....
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 14-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Booking out,saw my girlfriend.
Saw her with,another man.
Kill the man ! Rape my girlfriend !
With my rifle and my buddy and meeee.

Brother,relax... "Do unto others what you want others to do unto you"
She can jump ship on you,she can do it to him too.

You deserve a better girl man !
Old 14-06-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Follow this motivational phrase to make yourself better... Imagine u can say this to the girl who chose to leave you.

It is my loss that you left me. But ur loss is greater that you left me..

In the end, u r the winner, even u might have lost her to that guy.
Old 14-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31003 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublekeen View Post
.... Easy for ppl to post but i bet everyone who commented on this thread would have at 1 point wanted to beat the crap out of that EX if that were to happened to them.

In the nut shell.... you should beat the crap out of him and move on hahahaha.

By the way for all those who said move on. I hope u will really be able to shake hands with the guy when u catch ur beloved and him red handed.
bro doublekeen, we must NOT resort to violence. violence begets violence.

TS, MOVE ON & get on with ur life. let bygone be bygone.

31 003 28/5 masterbaker+5, 27/5 TedPoo+24, 25/5 Cerro Torre+17,

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 14-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 16
tooned is a glorious beacon of lighttooned is a glorious beacon of lighttooned is a glorious beacon of lighttooned is a glorious beacon of lighttooned is a glorious beacon of light

bro, i'd say that guy did nothing wrong to you personally.

firstly, he doesn't know you. unlike if a friend of yours goes after your gf, then that's a different story. in this case, that guy just happened to see someone he liked and decided to go after her.

what's interesting is that if your gf was devoted to you, she would have made it clear that she's attached and wouldn't have accepted his advancements.

it happened to me once. i was with my ex then for about 3 years already. i had to go overseas for a year and during that time, she went out with some guy. she did tell me that she was going out with him. their meetings became more and more frequent and i sensed that something was wrong. after some probing, she admitted to having feelings for him.

at first i was quite pissed at that guy, but after thinking through, i was more pissed with my ex. if she felt she wasn't happy with me anymore for any reason, then she could have came clean with me and call it off.

to the 3rd party, he saw who he liked and went for it. even though he knew that she was attached, she didn't give him any signals that she wasn't interested.

TS, i'd say to move on. thank that guy who "stole" your ex from you coz if your gf couldn't stand a small test, then maybe she's not the one you're supposed to be with.

cheers!!
Old 14-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooned View Post
bro, i'd say that guy did nothing wrong to you personally.

firstly, he doesn't know you. unlike if a friend of yours goes after your gf, then that's a different story. in this case, that guy just happened to see someone he liked and decided to go after her.

what's interesting is that if your gf was devoted to you, she would have made it clear that she's attached and wouldn't have accepted his advancements.

it happened to me once. i was with my ex then for about 3 years already. i had to go overseas for a year and during that time, she went out with some guy. she did tell me that she was going out with him. their meetings became more and more frequent and i sensed that something was wrong. after some probing, she admitted to having feelings for him.

at first i was quite pissed at that guy, but after thinking through, i was more pissed with my ex. if she felt she wasn't happy with me anymore for any reason, then she could have came clean with me and call it off.

to the 3rd party, he saw who he liked and went for it. even though he knew that she was attached, she didn't give him any signals that she wasn't interested.

TS, i'd say to move on. thank that guy who "stole" your ex from you coz if your gf couldn't stand a small test, then maybe she's not the one you're supposed to be with.

cheers!!
Bro, i agreed with u.....

I was also with my ex-gf for 2 years from 2005 to 2007 (that period of time, I was in NS).... Up till today, I also dunno what my ex-gf was thinking??

During NS, I was just a poor chap earning that miserly $400+ NS allowances together with some part-time job money provided by my late uncle.... n my ex-gf was sticking thick n thin with me....

Yet in late 2006, my ex-gf joined a tele-marketing company n get to know her current fucker stealer bf (fat, ugly, bi-spectacle, currently working in a local bank own by Mr Wee, u ppl shld know which bank), who only knew how to use his authority n resources as her superior to give her some "Perks" n she was too-blind by the current "kindness" (as btw those period, I had some heated arguement with my ex-gf too), thus my ex-gf thought that fucker was a better guy than me..... n not long after I ORD in early 2007.... I found a job as in the auditing industry (I knew my prospect is damn bright, LOL), thus I thought my ex-gf was the one n last gf in my life to be my future wife.... but who knows??.....

After 1 week into my bright future prospective job.... she proposed of going a short holiday with that Fat-ass fucker, I was very piss-off (as earlier, she used to mention him quite a no. of times)... n immediately, I had a heated arguement with my ex-gf.... n next momement, my ex-gf initiated a break-up.... n I probe her why?? She responded that she had no feelings for me.... n I ask her is there any 3rd party... she said partially, n she had developed feelings for that fat-ass fucker.... well.... that is not the end of it, as if our break-up was straight forward.... my ex-gf still got the cheek to ask me to wait for her 2 years to decide who she want to be with as her feelings is totally not 100% sure.... WTF....

After that, I confronted that fat-ass fucker..... well... guess what that fucker told me?? he said that my ex-gf was already single by Dec 2006... WTF again?? I told him that in 2007 CNY, she still follow me to all my relatives' places for CNY n I even went to visit her parents n sisters too.... so well...

Morale of story.... gals r just a fickle minded creatures who can be desparately horny... but who cares?? As long as we used to have them, fuck already.... even my ex-gf lost her virgin to me, so what?? I wanna tk responsibility for my actions for taking her virginity but yet she took me for granted... so her happiness.... whether good or bad... she got to answer herself... unlike if she is still with me.... I gotta tk gd care of her happiness....

Although at times, I admit that I still think of her.... but what is the point.... the pain I gotta bear thru n suffer.... yet she is hugging another man.... well.... luckily for me.... at least, she was just my ex-gf.... not wife.... if not wearing a cuckold is much too unbearable for any Asian Chinese man... rite guys??

Well.... at least this 2 years, I had some achievements in my career... being promoted year in year out.... having the backing of several Audit partners, which make my life in my career smoother..... well.... I may lose a gf... but what I gain back is a prospective career.....n probably in years to come, I may be commanding a fat pay package n afford to drive a 5-series BMW n who knows... I may bang onto my ex-gf on the street 1 of these days with me driving a BMW.... n I will definitely thank her for moulding me to be a stronger man with all the successes along the way.....

To end this, I only got 1 advice to TS: It is easy to say forget that person u had once love deeply, but I understand, to really forget is a tough ordeal (in your case, 1 decade liao) so don't because of 1 set-back by a cheap woman, n it will cost your downfall n your confidence with other women... because, I believe there is always something better at the end of the tunnel... just like one of our rich independent school's motto: THE BEST IS YET TO BE!!!
Old 14-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

well,
dun bear ill feelings towards the guy. it's a battleground out there.
simply people are like that. even if you forgive, you can never forget.
is that guy a bro to you? if not there should be not much chances you will ever cross paths again. (FYI the guy that woo my 1st gf away, i never saw him again, even if i did i don't think i remember him at all)

As for ger's thinking, they are always looking for better guys all the time.
( thats what several of my ger friends told me )
even if you give them their holy grail. i think they will be just looking for a better grail.
once they have matured in their thinking, then they will settle down.

Always remember this
men market value go up with age
women market value go down with age
Old 14-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by centaur View Post
Just want to relate a little bit about my past.

Previously I have an ex whom I love deeply. However she cheated and two timed me. Her old uni mate manage to court her using some underhand tactic. I confronted him and he say a lot of bull crap. Real piece of work. I would not go into details as it has been more than a decade already.

Deep in, I have already made my peace with my ex-betrayal. As they say all is fair in love and war. I have move on from her and dated many girls after that.

However I don't seem to be able to do that for that guy. Can't really forgive and forget. I always have the feeling of wanting to beat the crap out of him if we ever cross path.

Anyone have that sort of stuff deep in you or similar experience? Care to share?
When I moving out of transition from my regular life in the force meaning a period without employment, my wife had an affair with her colleague and that bugger punched me in my nose when I cried and begged him to return her to me. Now thinking back, I could've sued his ass off if I knew it. But what do I gain. Nothing. Now, thanks to him, I've seen through what she is and moved on. And that's why I came here once I found out about this forum.

Violence gain nothing. It's how you grasp the future that makes the difference.
Old 14-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
needtofuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No one can be "stolen" if they did not allow it, therefore no need to restort to violence.

All guys are "fuckers" in one way or another but its the girl who broke your heart.

All the best in your healing process bro.
Old 14-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
A_Nobody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been down this road before, for me I just forgive and forget;
Forgive them and forget that that were my friends.

Although it is hard to do, it will take time before you get over it.

Last year, I bumped into my that ex gf; She smiled and just when she
wanted to say hi, I said: "You look familiar, I just cannot recall where I have met you"
and I smiled and walked away.
Old 14-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 16
tooned is a glorious beacon of lighttooned is a glorious beacon of lighttooned is a glorious beacon of lighttooned is a glorious beacon of lighttooned is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Nobody View Post
Last year, I bumped into my that ex gf; She smiled and just when she
wanted to say hi, I said: "You look familiar, I just cannot recall where I have met you"
and I smiled and walked away.

fwah bro!! that's a good one!!
play the game
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1