The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2008, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Duded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kissing my colleague

Actually I treat most of the gals that I went out with like that. Just like they said the mood is right, most of the things I describe is kinda like spurs of the moment type. Anyway thanks for all the advice, will keep you guys updated.
Old 25-08-2008, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
redmenses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think she interested in u otherwise she wouldnt go out so late with u or to East coast park
Old 25-08-2008, 08:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
stormtroopers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro kindly update any thing happened over the weekend
Old 25-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 20
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Based on your story...

She can go out on late movie dates, let you touch her waist towards your car, agrees to go to the beach with you, then let you touch her shoulder and kiss...

What does that tell about her???

Too bad for her bf sia... really.. slut...

But I like...
Old 25-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
SAWgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am thinking that a girl who has a bf wouldn't be going out watching movies with other guys on saturday night - that's prime time man! The bf is a lost cause liao if you ask me
Old 25-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 19
tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda View Post
Based on your story...

She can go out on late movie dates, let you touch her waist towards your car, agrees to go to the beach with you, then let you touch her shoulder and kiss...

But I like...
some times everything is so so right...
no slut no bastard, just fated
Old 25-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Samster

Don't say she is a slut leh, if anything let it be that I am the bastard lah. Anyway its the mood, didn't expect it to turn out this way. Have not been going out with her for quite some times now, maybe ask her out on a date again soon. I quite like being around her, not just for the sake of fucking, even tho it might not be bad.
Old 26-08-2008, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Bittersweet Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duded View Post
Don't say she is a slut leh, if anything let it be that I am the bastard lah. Anyway its the mood, didn't expect it to turn out this way. Have not been going out with her for quite some times now, maybe ask her out on a date again soon. I quite like being around her, not just for the sake of fucking, even tho it might not be bad.
Err.. I dun quite understand your intention of starting this thread. Are you trying to confess your guiltiness, or seek advise on how to bed her (without any strings attached) or to start a story?
Old 26-08-2008, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 23
ManU74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManU74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I do understand your feelings... Sometime feel that living in this era is so ironical - with all the technologies like 3G phone, MSN, facebook etc etc nowadays - everybody is more easily contactable...

But do u feel that sometime it is so easy to feel lonely... A lot of times, i find that it is easier to get drawn to be closer to colleagues than GF or even family cos afterall u spend more of your waking hours with them than with GF/family...

I would say - go 4 it - enjoy the experience n if things do not work out - just like u say - enjoy the company...
Old 27-08-2008, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Actually I treat most of the gals that I went out with like that. Just like they said the mood is right, most of the things I describe is kinda like spurs of the moment type. Anyway thanks for all the advice, will keep you guys updated.
wah lau! not offending you bro, but to intro you gals must be damn dangerous since you treat all gal you went out with the same
gf/wife/intend-to-up gal, intro to you sure dangerous
(joking. )

anyway, from the way you tell the story, only thing comes to my filthy mind: POTENTIAL FB
Old 27-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

Haha yeah thats what my friends all said about me. All freaking scared to intro their gals to me, but the gals themselves also like player-like guy. Don't think it will be easy to make her mine FB, she kinda keep her distance away after some incident (shall not talk about it anymore, damn piss with it). I will just turn her into a REALLY GREAT and CLOSE friend, thats all.

Anyway I been zapped alot for telling you guys these, hate me or loath me, this is what happen in the real world. I myself already stated in my first post, I didn't expect to hook up with my colleague or even an attached one at that. My eyes kinda opened up after just a few months in the working world.
Old 27-08-2008, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 20
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda View Post
Based on your story...

But I like...
Someone zapped me for posting this thread. Don't know who he is... and he left a message saying... "I am with your slut gf".

I don't have a gf... fyip... And its 7th mth.. Good luck...
Old 03-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3655 / Power: 19
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully someone out there can do the same to his future gf or wife (provided he can get one lah)
Old 03-09-2008, 09:31 PM
Samster

Wait til the same thing happen to you too, think you wouldn't be so righteous also. Or either that you have not seen enough of the world yet. I might sound like some bastard, but I have already kind of lose hope in settling down with a decent woman already, with so many cases I have seen.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
dodger is stuck in moderation for some time to come

KNN, trying to act innocent. Sammy boys, all KNN lao chee hong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1