The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 14-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
escaflower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Recently just had quickie in the car at a park.. My FB started off with a sensual blowjob.. Then I finger her until she cummed. we finish off with a bonk in the car.. It's was a nice 15mins bonk oblivious to outside world.. It's was her first car sex, which she loved it.. Saying kind of excitement and thrill ... Hoping we will had more such sessions.
Old 14-11-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by escaflower View Post
Recently just had quickie in the car at a park.. My FB started off with a sensual blowjob.. Then I finger her until she cummed. we finish off with a bonk in the car.. It's was a nice 15mins bonk oblivious to outside world.. It's was her first car sex, which she loved it.. Saying kind of excitement and thrill ... Hoping we will had more such sessions.
===========
think it's even more thrilling for the peeping toms that night!
which park did u do it? people's park?
Old 15-11-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!

Bonked a marketing girl who was eager to get my company's account couple years ago near loyang chalets.

XMM type. Dinner at hotel restaurant, then drove all the way to changi beach to enjoy night scenery. Then light supper. Hard liquor and beer throughout. She was tipsy, and quite uninhibited. Drove to loyang chalets, chose a bungalow that was not occupied and parked there. Brought her to the porch to ensure some privacy and did BJ, HJ, FJ and whatever other J's all there. Nobody saw us, I hope...
Old 15-11-2012, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
koneku2002 is Cool - loads of Potential

Was anyone around bukit timah area last night? There were a few extra couples at my favourite spot and was wondering anyone from here.
Old 15-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
kovanng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bro,

Hopefully no bro here being caught and shine torch-light into the car by the police yesterday nite at Ponggol End OWP Carpark...play with care...cheers
Old 15-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
blursotong11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did once with my fwb at HDB top floor... It was in the middle of the night and it was very quiet.. quickly strip off her underwear and doggie her from the back... It was a good 20 mins before I give her a mouthful to finish off everything and send her back home...

During secondary school days, will meet up with my ex fwb at HDB staircase near the school... Will have heavy petting for 30mins before going home...

Most of the other times would be in carpark like ECP or BB..
Old 15-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Gf was wearing a white dress with a loose v-neck top today. We went to watch movie in the afternoon and took off her bra in cinema. Never get to bonk her inside cinema as there was too many people but manage to get her to give me a handjob.

Anyway we went to catch a train back home and it was pretty crowded. We were standing and a few guys beside us try to peep into her top. She didn't wear back her bra and her top was a bit loose. So they can actually see her nipples when she sway front and back as the train moved. It was quite a turn on to look at their expression when they see the forbbiden fruit.

Cannot tahan bonk her at her staircase when we reached.
Old 16-11-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

wutingvo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

still not do it
Old 23-11-2012, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, went to Telok Blan---- MCP with FB. Do not know whether any bros there or not.

On top most level, in one corner, action going on. No choice but drive away.

Same level one couple in small car. Girl doing BJ. Can see her head moving up down. Later I think they are making out.

WARNING to this couple. Do you know that your car is park right under CCTV? If you are bro in this forum go back and check again. CCTV fitted in cetnre of each level. Hope no STOMP or leaked video in this forum.
Old 23-11-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lammy73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

saw a couple at mt faber carpark the other night girl on top, tink she saw us but she prob was too into it to care, so me & my 2 other friends got a good show.

anyway, happy fri!! just a funny vid to share. the girl @ 1.17... wah..
Old 24-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
orbegood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lucky night for me last night,came home from work feeling tired...
but just exited from lift and saw a couple doing doing bj just right outside stairwell..ended up 3 of us staring at each other and boyfriend
invited me to let her girl give me a blow...
cut story short is that shifted inside stairswell and ended up guy banging
the girl and girl blowing me...experience of a lifetime...wahahaha
Old 24-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
omglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow so lucky or csb
Old 24-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

cho27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well again, my place was not a public area, but I can still share with you.

Last night, I had a huge party in Bishan and invited a whole bunch of friends over. Good mix of girls and guys, with food, drinks and music. One of my FB was so kind enough to come earlier to help me set-up everything.

So as the night got later, I start seeing her flirt with other people. She was wearing a white skirt and with the dim lighting you see the outline of her beautiful ass in her red thong. So many times when she got up I could see some guys eyeballing her.

So I called her over, with a drink in my hand and told her I want her to meet some people. As she walked over, I took her hand and brought her into my room and put down my glass on the table. Room was dark and empty, so she was a little confused. I straight away close the door and pushed her against the wall and lifted up her skirt.

Someone obviously spent alot of time molding such a beautiful ass - firm, round and delicious. I instantly pulled down my pants and pulled her panties aside and whispered in her ear "I want to fuck you hard now, want to get into that tight little pussy of yours".

Could hear her get excited and I reach back to my glass and took out an ice and rubbed it against her pussy. Her legs shivered and trembled and she moaned "oh its so cold..oh goodness". I threw the ice on the floor and slide my hard cock in and pushed her against the door. As we can hear people outside I started to ram her hard with her tits against the door. Held on to her shoulders and rocked her hard and pounded her pussy. She started moaning loudly and I didn't cover her mouth. It was amazingly sexy, shes got the sweetest ass on earth. Then I held her hands up against the door like a police man checking her body and continued pounding her, she said "harder, oh my... harder please.. I want it harder" What can I say? I did as I was requested and pounded her harder and seeing her white cum slide down on the top my cock got me more excited. After a good 15 minutes I came, she turned around and started frenching me.

Well again, not a public place as its my house - but got people outside. Needless to say later when we went out I think some people knew, but who cares eh?
Old 26-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Biggietitties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gosh, sound fun!!
Old 27-11-2012, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ultima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonder if anyone try out at sky garden suntec. is a nice place thou but alot of insects ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1