The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

happi happi for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
today, I checked website for my bx ltvp status. Also In-princple approval

so as to say, even bx got bad record, if we showed our perseverance and follow thru ICA procedures, we will get it.

bros who are in same situation as me, don't be disheartened. there are lights at end of tunnel..

6-million-question[/URL]

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 26-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
not only at night.... morning also, afternoon also... best part is that they don't wear bra
hehe...thats true....
Old 26-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrre View Post
Been reading through the post and some post caught my attention and I just need to get it out of my system.

Some bros bx after marry, be it whatever reason, is still working as a wl here. the reason given is always not enough money. Reading through, I find that I am on the fence with this topic, neither choosing a side.

I believe that every family have their reason for whatever they do. Traditional asain values teaches us that as man, we provide for our woman. But sometimes man just cant provide enough. As bro sv say, why marry in first place when cannot take care wife. But sometimes things happen, and you have no choice.
This is a true story.
My aunt, Malaysian PR married to my sg uncle, works before as a massage girl, unclean one, those that fuck with customer. Reason she work is because her husband cant provide for her anymore, unfortunate accident. And she is not ashamed of it, she once told me and I will forever remember it. "pride and dignity is only plaything for those who have never really poor before. When you are really down and out, and have responsibility, can pride and dignity save you, feed yr 2 children?"
My whole family clan know what she work as, and they all respect her, for she one person ay for the house, eat and her 2 kids education. Now her 2 kids are uni grads and they have told me, they are never more proud to have a mother like this. They dont hide their mum previous occupation from anyone.
My mum ask her before, why dont work 2 jobs, work long hrs..she told my mum, how much pay can she get if work 2 jobs, plus who look after the house, the kids?

So there is my view. But if you can provide for yr family and still let yr wife work, den its really phui phui phui for you.
I agreed and also dun agreed with u. Anyway, each to his own. My thinking: 头可断,血可流,男人尊严不可无!

I agreed with yur last sentence.
Old 26-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
not only at night.... morning also, afternoon also... best part is that they don't wear bra
and panties too!
Old 26-09-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 15
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
and panties too!
hihi there too wet, need it to dry lar!
Old 26-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genomes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no!why mine wear panties!
only no bra.!so sad
Old 27-09-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 15
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genomes View Post
only no bra.!so sad
hihi ok mah! mine last time wear G-string come menses also G-string
Old 27-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

Hi bros! Bx coming back this Saturday for a month or so to prepare the final stage for the finale this dec! I do up the house to give her a surprise when fetc her from airport! Need help see this translate correct or no

Chào mừng đến trang chủ = welcome home!

Sounded correct or not??

Thanks bros
Old 27-09-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacock29 View Post
Hi bros! Bx coming back this Saturday for a month or so to prepare the final stage for the finale this dec! I do up the house to give her a surprise when fetc her from airport! Need help see this translate correct or no

Chào mừng đến trang chủ = welcome home!

Sounded correct or not??

Thanks bros
You must have got that from a website. It says "welcome to homepage!"

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 27-09-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster

Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Wah really, stupid itranslate iPhone app. LOL thanks lucky I ask bros first if not waste ink from printer.

Ok can help correct it?
Old 27-09-2012, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Wah really, stupid itranslate iPhone app. LOL thanks lucky I ask bros first if not waste ink from printer.

Ok help correct it?
Old 27-09-2012, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:

Ok help correct it?
U can write: " welcome to our home"
Chào mừng đến nhà của chúng ta
Old 27-09-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion1989 View Post
hihi ok mah! mine last time wear G-string
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genomes View Post
only no bra.!so sad
haha...because you still haven't made her wet wet enough...

actually all VBs are virtually the same...first time still very conservative...need to off light, wear pyjamas with panties...then second time, without pyjamas only a towel wrapped around...3rd time nothing around except birthday suits...after 3rd time, stripped naked inside the room every time...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
U can write: " welcome to our home"
Chào mừng đến nhà của chúng ta
Thanks bro!

But it is already her home. I brought back 30kg of luggage of hers 2 weeks ago. Welcome home should sound more right, aiyah so troublesome maybe just write english welcome home??? lol since she read english.
Old 27-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks bro!

But it is already her home. I brought back 30kg of luggage of hers 2 weeks ago. Welcome home should sound more right, aiyah so troublesome maybe just write english welcome home??? lol since she read english.
You officially married her roi?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1