The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lmessie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanging Flowers Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingHedgehog View Post
I just came back from DC. It has been a long time since I last been there, so quiet now for SH. Anyway, I will be trying my luck at either Lido or CI tomorrow night with some clients. How much are the room charges there lately, any increase in prices?
Lido, your customer has good taste. And you nice man. Cost is about twice of DC. Thanks for update, didn't know DC SH is no good now. Last time, hard to book a room.

Last edited by lmessie; 28-02-2012 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Add more info
Old 28-02-2012, 01:15 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
HFJepitome is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmessie View Post
Lido, your customer has good taste. And you nice man. Cost is about twice of DC. Thanks for update, didn't know DC SH is no good now. Last time, hard to book a room.
Damn tripod man! He good man you know izzit????
Good man where got chiong KTV????

DC where got no good, best place in town. Better than Lido anytime!
Old 28-02-2012, 01:16 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by JilinArsehole View Post
Aiyo, your post sala deh. You forgot you HFJ La Sup Tung! Your post should end with this: Karang Guni, Pua Chee goo Sa Kor! aahaahahahaahahahahaaha
Oh hellow Arsehole!
Old 28-02-2012, 01:17 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiaoGeRammer View Post
Man! Those clone commandos all died, dun zap me lah.
You are a twit!
Old 28-02-2012, 01:18 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by HfjFederation View Post
Slowly and surely, all their battle chest of zapping clones one by one eat shit no points to zap. So no choice only can come here make noise LOL LOL LOL. Those that use to post here now quiet quiet liao scared post only will tio zap till no rep pts again. XIBEISONG
JinJiaSong! KanPuaSong!
Old 28-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Foreword: My apologies to Thread Starter cos this maggot HFJepitome lost his way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFJepitome View Post
JinJiaSong! KanPuaSong!
HFJepitome - 你这个不孝子,削其父母寿禄,父母惨死, 你正欢心,痛痒了不相关,让他们镇恨而死.父母惨死,你良心没有受到谴责吗?面对逝去的生命,你没有感到罪 恶吗? 如知今日,何必生你这个生来不好好做事, 比狗屎还臭,连虫豸都不如的脑瘫孽种. 忌辰何必到坟上去?

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 28-02-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Old 28-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

HFJepitome, No need to hide in other sections to shoot air-arrows against all bros You want to poke bros, come back to this thread Set up so many clones also no use la, but I really salute you for staying up all night for me to response to you in other section We are winners, we pick and choose our time and place, you just need to smell our butt and follow our fart to direct you
Old 28-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayView2012 View Post
Jio him go Lido Palce flower war with you all Dages.
Mindful of his current financial situation, he might go out of burised ego and hurt pride but I really no heart nor wish to see his family suffer and live on tap water and white bread for months to come Furthermore, his parent just passed away and he is having money woes to settle the funeral expanses As a compassionate sentient beings, full of loving kindness, I really don't wish to see him selling his ass in Changi village nor offer his wife for short time in Geylang nor giving away his kids to the talibans. Having such a useless husband and a loser father is bad enough, needless to let his wife and kids to suffer further cos though he is just a maggot but these kids also born by their monther

HFJepitome - I forgive you and remember when life is too tough for you to bear, just let go of the window handler and all will be peaceful under a minute. Think of your future generation cos they are better off without you. I might consider to cover all your funeral expanses including your recent deceased parents

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 28-02-2012 at 02:51 PM. Reason: I normally do not write as above but HFJepitome simply went over board and pure evil. Namo Amituofo
Old 28-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayView2012 View Post
Aiyaiyai, no difference one la, already like that before going Lido Palace this friday, he used to it le;D
I see....Given the case, just let him go die ba

HFJepitome aka crater face - You go die ba You shouldn't take our lumpas to knock your head cos really....you still miles away from all of us here regardless of which camps they belongs to
Old 28-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
hcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
I see....Given the case, just let him go die ba

HFJepitome aka crater face - You go die ba You shouldn't take our lumpas to knock your head cos really....you still miles away from all of us here regardless of which camps they belongs to
Yeah bro, think we should stop to respond to any thread which he post. Let him be a lone ranger.

그들의 비 겁 자에 또는 없는 남 근 고환 닉 이름을 표시 합니다. 정말 사람들에 게 슬픈 느낌

Pending :

powerkid ( waiting 2nd Round )
grey82 ( waiting 2nd Round )
Sailsingapore ( waiting 2nd Round )
Old 28-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
leejohnn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

so many dickhead in this thread. Shld hang one flower for each of them. I suggest chrysanthemum AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaaha
ALL Uselsss piece of shit
Old 28-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
HFJepitome - I forgive you and remember when life is too tough for you to bear, just let go of the window handler and all will be peaceful under a minute. Think of your future generation cos they are better off without you. I might consider to cover all your funeral expanses including your recent deceased parents
Agree, window jump is somehow very popular.
Old 28-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=leejohnn;6933260]so many dickhead in this thread. Shld hang one flower for each of them. I suggest chrysanthemum AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaaha[QUOTE]
That is why you should use ignore list, after that, you do not hear them. To avoid is surely better than to fight to these people.
Old 29-02-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 16
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcg_explorer View Post
Yeah bro, think we should stop to respond to any thread which he post. Let him be a lone ranger.
You are right absolutely bro!

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 29-02-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmessie View Post
Agree, window jump is somehow very popular.
Alternatively as per HFJepitome constant seeking attention nature, he can consider hanging himself among one of the many Angsana trees in Serangoon road and let the bangalas to empty his pockets and strip him naked while he choke on his final breath!!!

That will definately make the Headline news in Wan-Bao or Sin-Ming night tabloid:

Infamous Hang Flower Joint Loser, HFJepitome Hang himself After Being Cheated by Serangoon Road Singers

We bros steady one, we will give 白金 0.30 cents for his roadside wake so he can 好好上路 and reborn as an earthworm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread