The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
funseekers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

I enjoyed rubbing my cock on school girls in MRT or Buses during my school days, oposite is convent schools, always choose most crowded to squeeze and board with many girls, stand behind her (choose one target only) and stick my erected dick closed to their butt, but i slinged the bag, so to cover my erected pant. when alighted, i will go to the toilet and PCC..

I also PCC on unused kotex pad when using the toilet on plane, then keep it back to the drawer.

I enjoyed using fingers to hand fuck girls, sometimes, wear latex glove and apply KY to finger fuck their asshole..and then made the girls blow my dick till it cum and spread on their breasts or CIM, and even cum, will keep them sucking the last drop and body jerk is damm shiok..

I also enjoyed watching movies with rape scene, there's one, i and my ex GF role play a rape scene..ended she enjoyed it too..

not sure whether i am a pervert by doing these?
Old 25-07-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by funseekers View Post
I enjoyed rubbing my cock on school girls in MRT or Buses during my school days, oposite is convent schools, always choose most crowded to squeeze and board with many girls, stand behind her (choose one target only) and stick my erected dick closed to their butt, but i slinged the bag, so to cover my erected pant. when alighted, i will go to the toilet and PCC..
Hmmm.. I'm surprised you're not being caught yet, btw .. you still do it NOW? hope not.
Old 30-07-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

He really did put his nose and not only sniff my pussy, he lick it. That guy roll up my skirt, expose my pussy, expertly fingering me. In fact it was my first sex experience, I was completely lost to him. He kneel infront of me, spread my leg and sniff my pussy for quite a while, next, he licked me. He actually spot my G spot, I was really wet for the first time in my life. He keep licking and shake his own dick till he cum. Before he left, he took my undies and left me stunt completely. I would say I appreciated he never rape me although I don`t know how to fight back or stop him. But this incident still haunt me till now, sometime I will ask my bf to do as what that man did to me. And i get wet fast thinking of it........Oh to clarify, none of my bf knew it, I only told them it was my own little cinema fantasy...
Old 30-07-2009, 06:59 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
But this incident still haunt me till now, sometime I will ask my bf to do as what that man did to me. And i get wet fast thinking of it........Oh to clarify, none of my bf knew it, I only told them it was my own little cinema fantasy...
I know how to do it

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 30-07-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 19
nobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to behold

Singlegal let's try it out some day.. As there us always a first time.. For everything new..
Old 30-07-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
Sident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow, so many interesting things here.

the most i did was just pcc in school haha!
Old 02-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zillionflame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm some pervertic stuff i do....maybe not as extreme as some ppl here but to me its still extreme.

1)use to my sec sch's girls toilet every friday bcos sch dismiss early.will masturbate with one hand and sniff inside the blue bin.

2)cum on my fren's auntie panties when no one's looking.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 19
nemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to all

was at downtown east last weekend watching movie and found out that the toilets had shared washing areas (where guys turn left and girls turn right but the washing area is shared).

So i pretended to wash my hands while a young girl of about 10 - 12rs old went to the loo, took a pee and came out washing her hands and face at the kids basin in the middle of the washing area. So i took my dick out of my shorts and pretended to wash it using soap, while stroking it and looking at her while she's washing her face and can't see whats going on. After awhile she looked over and that was the time i shot out into the washing basin, and while she kept staring, i washed my dick, put it back in my shots and walked out while she was still standing there mouth open.

that feeling when i was shooting out and staring into her eyes , knowing she saw everything. nice.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

so solid?..no one meh?...u can cum so fast?..or u alreadi going to explode anytime alreadi?...salute u man...u should point at her n shoot at her...better still...haha
Old 06-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 16
Chia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
was at downtown east last weekend watching movie and found out that the toilets had shared washing areas (where guys turn left and girls turn right but the washing area is shared).

So i pretended to wash my hands while a young girl of about 10 - 12rs old went to the loo, took a pee and came out washing her hands and face at the kids basin in the middle of the washing area. So i took my dick out of my shorts and pretended to wash it using soap, while stroking it and looking at her while she's washing her face and can't see whats going on. After awhile she looked over and that was the time i shot out into the washing basin, and while she kept staring, i washed my dick, put it back in my shots and walked out while she was still standing there mouth open.

that feeling when i was shooting out and staring into her eyes , knowing she saw everything. nice.
fyi, you have committed an act of Indecent Exposure. Nothing to be proud of. Try to imagine your daughter or wife having the same experience. You are lucky that I'm not there. Else, I would have detained you and called for the Police!
Old 06-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nite_rider is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chia View Post
fyi, you have committed an act of Indecent Exposure. Nothing to be proud of. Try to imagine your daughter or wife having the same experience. You are lucky that I'm not there. Else, I would have detained you and called for the Police!
Ya bro, i agreed with u too....
Old 06-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
bivalve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post

Hello... are you a pedo? Damn sick leh! At least i only wank to Vanessa Hudgens.

Imagine the horror of the little girl's parents when she mentions it to their parents.

I hope this is just a fantasy, bro... if not u need to see a shrink leh
Old 06-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
subarus is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

TO nemoman....knn ASSHOLE!I PUNCH U FIRST THEN HAND U OVER TO POLICE!YOU ARE BLOODY PREVERT
Old 06-08-2009, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by subarus View Post
TO nemoman....knn ASSHOLE!I PUNCH U FIRST THEN HAND U OVER TO POLICE!YOU ARE BLOODY PREVERT
Isn't him the same guy who said did some pervert stuff in someone's funeral? i can't remember.
But this kind of people, I think they are only seeking attention here. Juz ignore him la.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
swisssakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup, the same guy who also fucked his best friend's fiancee twice RAW the night before they got married...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1