The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 23-04-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
Lovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Thank you senior fornicator for the points. Will return the favor when I have the power. Me still newbie, hehehe... I guess I overlooked on Ivy status cos there are many rooms in inner H16 now, unlike before during our time where the rooms are only on the left side and the inner right was an empty space for customers to queue. All I remembered was a couple rooms on inner end left of H16 are open for business... I must have mistaken them up hehehe

But speaking of H16, I missed Yumi(CAT30) used to be in H16 R21(where its occupied by Lynn now) and Christine(CAT30), used to be in H16 R16. I saw in Petain S-List there is Christine(CAT30) at H12 R02, is she the one? Everytime comes to Petain never get a chance to see this Christine H12 R02. Door always closed and light is off. Any bros here can confirm?

And what about Yumi, she retired? Both Yumi and Christine were my favourites from H16. GOOD services, no rush and very friendly. I notice some of the veteran PT are no longer there since some of their house are closed(H1, H5, H15, H18, H30) or they have have to moved to another house.

Anyone remembered Jasmine H15 R02? Pretty and GOOD service, she retired even before H15 closed down, missed her badly. Or Kaur(the Singh lady) H30 with her BIG melons?

Sigh, if I could turn...... turn back the hands of time ....
Old 23-04-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

Lovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you bro jacky43, in fact I never knew Peggy was from GL until she told me, but I knew she is new in Petain. And she's one of the hard to get target on my KinJioKar bonking list cos I can't afford much times to drop by at Petain nowadays, unlike years before when my office was just a few bus stops away. Almost everyday used to visit Petain and even can walk slowly to reach there. Now my bus always pass by GL when I finished work so bo pian, sometimes drop by to do some sightseeing and end up bonking them.

So nowadays normally when I visit Petain, I will bonk the first available WLs from my hard to get bonking list. Those new and regular WLs that always available will be on my waiting list since I know most of the time can get them.

I was having the same thought bro, to up Peggy a little more and maybe she can give more good service. Cos when she gave me BBBJ, she always positioned herself in four and allow me to have a feel of her pussy. Could it be that she allow 69 if she has chemistry with us? After all she's an ex CAT80 GL, so I beleive she gave that service before in GL.

If every week you visit Petain, you will sure know if there is a new face. In fact I found out early this month that in H17 R10 last room on the left there is a new girl(please correct me if I am wrong). She looks quite pretty, young with nice handful boobs(my type of girl). Not yet try her but she quoted 40 when I ask. I supposed that was her 1st working day when I saw her...was thinking of drawing first blood but my big head rules me. Better wait for FR first
Old 23-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nippon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post

But speaking of H16, Christine(CAT30), used to be in H16 R16. I saw in Petain S-List there is Christine(CAT30) at H12 R02, is she the one? Everytime comes to Petain never get a chance to see this Christine H12 R02. Door always closed and light is off. Any bros here can confirm?

And what about Yumi, she retired? Both Yumi and Christine were my favourites from H16. GOOD services, no rush and very friendly. I notice some of the veteran PT are no longer there since some of their house are closed(H1, H5, H15, H18, H30) or they have have to moved to another house.

Anyone remembered Jasmine H15 R02? Pretty and GOOD service, she retired even before H15 closed down, missed her badly. Or Kaur(the Singh lady) H30 with her BIG melons?
Hi Lovestoned,

Yes, Christine from H16 moved to H12R02, third room from the back (second part inside all the way), I also seem not to be able to get her lately, everytime a closed door and lights off.......

She is my favourite in Petain, hardly ever see another one! Hehehhe

I do remember Kaur, was in the last room of H30, white painted door, she always gave me BBBJ and lovely to see her face BBJ me in the mirror, and after cumming, she gave me a back massage......she always said, must give after sex to get the blood going again else it is stucked

nippon
Old 23-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thank you senior fornicator for the points. Will return the favor when I have the power. Me still newbie, hehehe... I guess I overlooked on Ivy status cos there are many rooms in inner H16 now, unlike before during our time where the rooms are only on the left side and the inner right was an empty space for customers to queue. All I remembered was a couple rooms on inner end left of H16 are open for business... I must have mistaken them up hehehe

But speaking of H16, I missed Yumi(CAT30) used to be in H16 R21(where its occupied by Lynn now) and Christine(CAT30), used to be in H16 R16. I saw in Petain S-List there is Christine(CAT30) at H12 R02, is she the one? Everytime comes to Petain never get a chance to see this Christine H12 R02. Door always closed and light is off. Any bros here can confirm?

Sigh, if I could turn...... turn back the hands of time ....
No worries Bro, and please again be careful, I am not senior as you can see I am only power 1. We are both newbies. We do not want to offend the real seniors here with power 5 and above, hehe. Peace to senior Bros.

Yes, H16 has new room configurations, it was renovated to give way to WLs from the now closed H03. But we see how, some say it, H03, will re-open.

Those WLs you mentioned from before I cannot recall. My favourites were Mas H10R11, Julia H02R08, Lisa H03R07, Cindy H03 but forgot the room number. She on the right side 2nd door. Yati H20R09 (?), Farah H22R08 and Julie H30 first room on the left side.

No, not for me Bro, I wouldn't turn back the hands of time. What's past is past. I like what is going on in PT now. The competition has been upped and service, compared to before, is very good! IMHO of course.

Cheers.
Old 23-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

H24 R33 Lai Lai

After seeing all the frenzy on the above WL, I decided to give it a try at 5pm yesterday. Here's what I reckon:

Looks: 4/10 (Not all that great looking)
Body: Well maintained for her age 30+
Boobs: 32A at best (not for tit lovers)
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (nice and slow)
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating, pussy felt tight)
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly, no rush)
Damage: 50
RTF: Not until I've tried the others at least

So what was out of the ordinary? Well bros, she dished out some kind of AR for all the AR fans out there. I confirm what other bros said about her - she could really stab ur arse with her tongue.

She also licks from ear to toe and I've never had this happen before but there's toes sucking involved. All your ten extremities She sucked and licked my knees as well, causing me to flop all over the bed in ecstacy as though I was a fish out of the water! Hell, she even licked my back!

At some point in the BBBJ, offered in various position, I thought I was gagging her from the sounds that she was making. My balls were resting on her chin and yet she seemed to want more so I face-fucked her proper.

Ended up in missionary position. She's able to grip the dick - felt like she had a hand down there

What I liked about her was that she wiped me down with a proper towel and not with paper towels like the other WLs do. She wiped me down before and after plus there was foot washing as well (cos there's toes sucking).

If she were a little younger and stacked like a cow, maybe I'd be a die-hard fan...

Last edited by Heil Hitler; 23-04-2010 at 04:39 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 23-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Former H16 WLs

[QUOTE=Lovestoned;4796527]Thank you senior fornicator for the points. Will return the favor when I have the power.

Hi Bro Lovestoned, what's over let us forget about it. I think u might b referring to Annie, former H16 room all the way in. She is nolonger at PT, don't see her around after relocations. Christe, 1good WL fr H16R28 to H12R02, same girl my friend.

Ex Annie got 1session with her, about 3yrs ago, recalled she has a temper. But service wise rather good, that time i was reading only have not come on board as member.

Have a good weekend!
Old 23-04-2010, 11:39 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
H24 R33 Lai Lai

After seeing all the frenzy on the above WL, I decided to give it a try at 5pm yesterday. Here's what I reckon:

Looks: 4/10 (Not all that great looking)
Body: Well maintained for her age 30+
Boobs: 32A at best (not for tit lovers)
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (nice and slow)
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating, pussy felt tight)
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly, no rush)
Damage: 50
RTF: Not until I've tried the others at least

So what was out of the ordinary? Well bros, she dished out some kind of AR for all the AR fans out there. I confirm what other bros said about her - she could really stab ur arse with her tongue.

She also licks from ear to toe and I've never had this happen before but there's toes sucking involved. All your ten extremities She sucked and licked my knees as well, causing me to flop all over the bed in ecstacy as though I was a fish out of the water! Hell, she even licked my back!

At some point in the BBBJ, offered in various position, I thought I was gagging her from the sounds that she was making. My balls were resting on her chin and yet she seemed to want more so I face-fucked her proper.

Ended up in missionary position. She's able to grip the dick - felt like she had a hand down there

What I liked about her was that she wiped me down with a proper towel and not with paper towels like the other WLs do. She wiped me down before and after plus there was foot washing as well (cos there's toes sucking).

If she were a little younger and stacked like a cow, maybe I'd be a die-hard fan...
nice FR written. up you
Old 24-04-2010, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H17r10

Quote:
Thank you bro jacky43, in fact I never knew Peggy was from GL until she told me, but I knew she is new in Petain.

If every week you visit Petain, you will sure know if there is a new face. In fact I found out early this month that in H17 R10 last room on the left there is a new girl(please correct me if I am wrong). She looks quite pretty, young with nice handful boobs(my type of girl). Not yet try her but she quoted 40 when I ask. I supposed that was her 1st working day when I saw her...was thinking of drawing first blood but my big head rules me. Better wait for FR first
------------------------
Almost overshot your FR, H17 rather old house, think the cleaner is an uncle. R10 i have no recollection and, will proceed to that house while i'm there. This WL might not b new, infact my advise is u see what u like, take it solong is within budget. My case is $50 acceptable for PT brothels.
Old 24-04-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
At some point in the BBBJ, offered in various position, I thought I was gagging her from the sounds that she was making. My balls were resting on her chin and yet she seemed to want more so I face-fucked her proper..
True she's no looker. She reminds me of a plain petite admin lady who been in the same company for far too long... haha. But lucky not ugly too.

And I love to face pump her too. She does a wonderful "undercarriage" job - I'd be on all fours, she'll slip underneath between my legs, with one hand caressing my nipple, and the other hand ass-fucking me while I slowly pump her face. Damn!!! 3 erogenous zones being stimulated at once! I'm usually at exploding point within minutes. But really what sets her apart, she does it all eagerly, pro-actively and enthusiastically.

My next target is Cat30 Anna H10R13... she's quite a sexy milf... nice curves!
Old 24-04-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSK View Post
nice FR written. up you
Thanks bro FatmanSK, will return the favor once I figure out how to go about upping of points Sorry, abit new in this dept.
Old 24-04-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
But really what sets her apart, she does it all eagerly, pro-actively and enthusiastically.
I couldn't have said it any better!
Old 24-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks bro FatmanSK, will return the favor once I figure out how to go about upping of points Sorry, abit new in this dept.
Bro, this is what Bro parkour taught me when I was at your stage:

"once u hit 35 pts, u attain power. in ur case power of 1 since u r new; if u r here eg 2 yrs, maybe power or 2 or 3 once u hit minimum of 35 pts. clear so far?

see a msg u like? click on the weighing scale on the top right hand corner of that msg. A window will appear..u can choose to up/approve or zap/disapprove.

for power of 1 and 2, zap n up onli 1 pt affected. the scale goes up according to the power eg power of 8 can up 8 pts but can onli zap 5 pts. plse read the FAQs for this.

U can only exercise this power once every 24 hrs. U can onli exercise on the same nick once every 1000 days.This is to prevent abuse.

hope this helps."

Thanks Bro parkour!

Additional info:

When you go the "User CP" (upper left hand corner), click it, you will see info on who you ups ar zaps, and below you will see who ups or zaps you. Well actually, you will only know who ups you, usually those who zap don't leave they're nicks. I still cannot figure out why until now. Hmmm...

If you notice we both have same join date : Nov. 2009, hopefully, if we retain our power, we will be elevated to power 2 this Nov 2010, haha!

Hope this helps. Happy upping and I hope no zapping from you. Heil!

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 24-04-2010 at 01:15 PM. Reason: add info
Old 24-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

One thing I like about the PT thread is that everyone here is genuine and objective about their views. So info is trustworthy. I like...

Think I'll make it a daily affair to up all the good contributors here it's my small little way of saying thanks to you guys for making my cheonging life that much more interesting, satisfying and more economical haha

I'll start with you bro fornicator... actually I think I owe you hehe
Old 24-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

Re: Former H16 WLs

[QUOTE=jacky43;4797118]
Quote:
Thank you senior fornicator for the points. Will return the favor when I have the power.

Hi Bro Lovestoned, what's over let us forget about it. I think u might b referring to Annie, former H16 room all the way in. She is nolonger at PT, don't see her around after relocations. Christe, 1good WL fr H16R28 to H12R02, same girl my friend.

Ex Annie got 1session with her, about 3yrs ago, recalled she has a temper. But service wise rather good, that time i was reading only have not come on board as member.

Have a good weekend!
Hi Bro jacky43, the Yumi(I had her back in 2002) that I am referring to was really from H16 R21. The original H16 R21 was the first room on the left on the inner side(now becomes H16 R19). I knew Annie cos I had CIM with her before back in 2007, she's famous for CIM and her boobs.

I guess there was a restructuring of room number, cos Annie's room(R19) was actually the last room on left from entrance before you went to the inner side. Bro nippon already confirmed that Christine ex H16 R16 has moved to H12 R02 and yes, you are right before Christine moved to H12, she ever moved to H16 R28 for sometimes. I recall now I saw her before in that room Christines was still sporting her short hair, not sure about now.

Thank you bro, you have a good weekend too. cheers...
Old 24-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro, this is what Bro parkour taught me when I was at your stage:

Hope this helps. Happy upping and I hope no zapping from you. Heil!

Cheers.
Helps a great deal indeed! Tks!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1