The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 22-04-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Daytime

Friends, best day at PT is still daytime, btw 12pm to 7pm. After 7pm i feel WLs r rushing off, H14 seems to b opened rather late. Sometimes saw few WLs of that house hanging in provision shop.

A think i still do not have is the courage, ask requirement which is frenching. Discuss with her than, payup and go to heaven. Many times, during session asked for it got turn down.
Old 22-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
A little bit of a frenzy generated on LaiLai...

Bro Fornicator, u seem well-versed in PT, can u advise if she's open for biz by 11am each day?
Sorry Bro, but this I cannot advise or confirm. WLs come in and out of biz as and when they wish. But I can tell you this, H24 where Lai Lai is located opens early, 11:00am if I remember right. Like I mentioned before, times that each house open varies and does not guarantee that the WL is in as well.

I think I covered this already in one of my earlier posts. Anyways, here goes:

H02 = 11:00am - 9:00pm
H07 = 11:00am - 8:00pm
H10 = 1:00pm - 9:00pm
H12 = 12:30pm - 8:30pm
H14 = 12:30pm - 9:00pm
H16 = 11:00am - 8:30pm
H24 = 11:00am - 9:00pm

Other houses I don't know as I don't frequent them.

Hope this helps.

Heil!

Last edited by fornicator; 22-04-2010 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 22-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Daytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Friends, best day at PT is still daytime, btw 12pm to 7pm. After 7pm i feel WLs r rushing off, H14 seems to b opened rather late. Sometimes saw few WLs of that house hanging in provision shop.

A think i still do not have is the courage, ask requirement which is frenching. Discuss with her than, payup and go to heaven. Many times, during session asked for it got turn down.
Bro jacky43 you are correct. If no customer WLs rush to go back by 7:00pm, example, Judy, Kiko, eventhough Katty sometimes work until 9:00pm.

Yes, H14 WLs like to hang out in provision shop especially the 3 musketeers. Sometimes I also see Violet.

On the whole, timing is important.

Cheers.
Old 22-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

H10R10 - Kite or Kit?
After a long wait and many FR from brothers here, finally got to tried her last Friday, a drizzy late afternoon.
She got tanned but good figure, pleasant looks and friendly. She literally "sucks" all over you, from chest to balls, long but consistant pressure on BJ and continual effort on sucking your body out. We had doggy and finished in missionary position, fj is Petain standard though..

Looks: 7/10
figure: 8/10 according to Pt standards.
Frenching: No
AR: No
bs: allowed alittle (bs:breasts sucking)
Damage: $50
RTF: Yes, but got to try other AngPai like Vivi or Janet
Old 22-04-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam View Post
H10R10 - Kite or Kit?
After a long wait and many FR from brothers here, finally got to tried her last Friday, a drizzy late afternoon.
She got tanned but good figure, pleasant looks and friendly. She literally "sucks" all over you, from chest to balls, long but consistant pressure on BJ and continual effort on sucking your body out. We had doggy and finished in missionary position, fj is Petain standard though..

Looks: 7/10
figure: 8/10 according to Pt standards.
Frenching: No
AR: No
bs: allowed alittle (bs:breasts sucking)
Damage: $50
RTF: Yes, but got to try other AngPai like Vivi or Janet
Bro mbam, H10R10 is Katty. She is PT trained but CAT 50. Her service ok as I mentioned earlier, hehe (please see below). Sucking really noisy eh? With popping sound! Shiok! In FJ she usually starts with cowgirl, then next position is up to you.

[["Quote:
Originally Posted by slashGNR
As for Princess Kathy H10R10...after all these years, she still command a spot in PT..

Adios..."]]

["Indeed she does Bro, and this is because of her good service and nice attitude, and she is not a time watcher.

But alas, not as perfect as my other regulars. As you know, Katty doesn't give AR and BBBJ, doesn't allow frenching and painting. Sigh , if only she does, she would definitely be in my top ten list, but she lets me suck her nipples though , just enough to get a taste of them and not really as torrid as what my other regulars allow me to.

Come to think of it, very long time since I last RTF Katty. Last time was 22 Oct. 2009, aiyah, what to do? Been busy with ex-GL WLs. Some PT trained WLs are losing out I tell you."]

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 22-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Original

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
I think she is abit like Mei-Yee, but Lai lai is slimmer, and about 5 yrs younger than Mei-Yee. I guess lai lai is about late 30s Mei-Yee is about early 40s
This Mei Yee you all talking about..... is she the ex-KS milf at H17 ?
Was she previously in H3 before they relocated?
Unable to picture her coz she went on compulsory leave.
Old 22-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCB2011 View Post
This Mei Yee you all talking about..... is she the ex-KS milf at H17 ?
Was she previously in H3 before they relocated?
Unable to picture her coz she went on compulsory leave.
No, she not previously from H3. Not sure if she is from KS... I dont know about that.

Anyway, tried her once for CIM.. quite OK for $40
Old 22-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Sorry Bro, but this I cannot advise or confirm. WLs come in and out of biz as and when they wish. But I can tell you this, H24 where Lai Lai is located opens early, 11:00am if I remember right!
Maybe I can help out on this

When I went during my lunch break at a couple of days ago, Lai Lai was already there! So I decided to ask her what her "opening" times were hehe...

Lai Lai said she usually starts work from between 12noon to 12.30pm. The hardworking girl oftentimes works till 9pm!However, she did also say occasionally she leaves as early as 6.30pm. if it's a slow day.

Cheers
Old 22-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
As you know, Katty doesn't give AR and BBBJ, doesn't allow frenching and painting. Sigh , if only she does, she would definitely be in my top ten list,
I second that notion. I've always maintained that Katty has by far the best body in PT, albeit the surgically enhanced tits.

If she included BBBJ and cim in her repertoire, I will also rate her tops and rtf her often. But becasue she doesn't, I have only been with her once.
Old 23-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
Lovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring Samster

H11 R01 - Peggy

Looks: 7/10 (IMHO)
Body: Well maintained for her age 30+
Boobs: 36 at least (Big, soft and natural with small nipples)
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (nice and slow)
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating, pussy is tight)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (friendly, no rush)
Damage: 30
RTF: Yes

The sky was dark and cloudy when I reach Petain. Love it, as I hate walking in sweat under the hot scorching sun. Not many people around since it's going to rain, I guess. Taking my time slowly to browse around since no specific target in mind. Rina, Lynn, Julia, Cathy, Kathy, Big S, Irene, Inter, May, Violet, Li Wen, Michelle, Ada, Ivy, Lai Lai, Kit, Bao Er, Zhen Zhen, Bobo, Laura, Sophia, Jennifer, Joey, plus the usual WLs are working.

Spent half hour browsing till finally it rains, most of the girls are chatting around. My legs starts getting tired. How am I supposed to bonk with tired legs? Gotta make up my mind fast. I was thinking of getting May or Inter(she's at H12 R01, right? last room on the left) but seeing Inter reviews from bro's FR was not so good, holding me back again. Sigh, her pretty face hooked me.
Or maybe I should get Big S since she's pretty and around? Or Xiao Tian? or Ann, as I am a boobs lover too? (too bad she's off today)
Or Kathy, since I always wanted to try her from the first day I cheong KinJioKar? Yeah Kathy, I will bonk you soon....

I was making my final turn to see if they are available when I pass by H11 and see a lady was standing at the last room. Quickly went inside H11 and approach her. Yup, she's the lady that is on my bonking list. I am a sucker for face, doesn't have to be pretty but they definitely have something that attracts me. Ask her for price, she said 30.

She welcome me to her room. Then the SOP questions as usual, breaking the ice...hehehe. Peggy was her name as she told me, but in Petain S-List it said H11 R01 is Jenny CAT40, could it be that she gave me a different name and different price ? Anyway what's a name? I go there for bonking She used to be GL CAT80 and normally start work from 12pm onwards.

We stripped to our birthday suit, wash me in the basin. Asked me to lie down on the bed, start attacking my nipples and my cock. BBBJ is great, nice, long, slowly done and steady. My hands keeps fondling her big boobs and little roam on her pussy. Too bad she don't allow her boobs to be kissed or licked.
But IMHO, one thing to take note when dealing with sexperienced WLs, they will be able to tell you if you went for a bonking earlier. She said my cock is not getting enough rest which is true cos I just went for GL bonking yesterday. Been bonking in GL lately. My cock is over used but not abused.

Cap is on and ask me to go for missionary. Good choice from her since we both understood that going for a different position would be a hassle due to my cock stiffness. I am fine with that. I am sure she allow another position than missionary upon request. Her pussy is tight, wrapped my cock nicely. Start with a slow motion, savouring every thrust in her. Seeing her throwing her face left right on the pillow with some stereo effect sounds makes me more steam. Her CFM look really makes me buay tahan
Lift her legs up and give a good pump before finally cum out. No rush before taking the CD off me. Wash me up again and chatted while we're getting dressed. Pay her up and left the room with a smile of my face. Overall, she's a friendly lady, no rush and a good bonk worth the money.
Old 23-04-2010, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Star3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
No, she not previously from H3. Not sure if she is from KS... I dont know about that.

Anyway, tried her once for CIM.. quite OK for $40
Mei Yee H17 R11 was from house 6B Keong Siak.
She moved to Petain together with Meibo H20 R168 when that house closed down.
She was an ang pai at KS though some bros might be bothered by her age.
Those going for service will not regret blowing your $40 on this GILF.
Old 23-04-2010, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
H11 R01 - Peggy

The sky was dark and cloudy when I reach Petain. Love it, as I hate walking in sweat under the hot scorching sun. Not many people around since it's going to rain, I guess. Taking my time slowly to browse around since no specific target in mind. Rina, Lynn, Julia, Cathy, Kathy, Big S, Irene, Inter, May, Violet, Li Wen, Michelle, Ada, Ivy, Lai Lai, Kit, Bao Er, Zhen Zhen, Bobo, Laura, Sophia, Jennifer, Joey, plus the usual WLs are working.
Good FR Bro, had Jenny/Peggy before too, haven't RTF due to so many new faces and I have to admit, much better service, but no offense, I did enjoyed her services, she was great and she is CAT40 when I last visited her.

I highlighted Ivy because you mentioned she was working. Be careful Bro, because sometimes excitement gets the better of us and we type so fast that we overlook something. Ivy is currently on 1 month mandatory leave and won't be back until 4th May.

Ups you with my 1 humble point.

Cheers.
Old 23-04-2010, 09:25 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Original

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star3 View Post
Mei Yee H17 R11 was from house 6B Keong Siak.
She moved to Petain together with Meibo H20 R168 when that house closed down.
She was an ang pai at KS though some bros might be bothered by her age.
Those going for service will not regret blowing your $40 on this GILF.
any idea when mei yee coming back from her leave? any bro know? wish to let her BBBJ my cum juice out
Old 23-04-2010, 09:39 AM
Samster

Re: Mei Yee

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSK View Post
any idea when mei yee coming back from her leave? any bro know? wish to let her BBBJ my cum juice out
She was supposed to start work yesterday 22 April. Maybe today? These WLs are really unpredictable. Can't blame them, they're line of work not that easy.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 23-04-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H11R01 Peggy

[QUOTE=Lovestoned;4795844]H11 R01 - Peggy

Good Bro Lovestoned, H11 all the way in R01, sofar i have not seen her. She's in lights on, working and fr FR she is above average, probably change name to Peggy, former Jenny $40.

Peggy work $30 she don't allow frenching no doubt, i wonder will she provide if i upgrade to $50? As at today, other than Peggy is JJ of this house, both reduced charges. That is fast consider the fact both worked less than a yr.

Include myself hope to visit WLs who r lesser known, i mean the ex GL KS WLs, this gen is rather difficult to pass their rooms. First thing is i recalled their names fr the PSL, 2nd new gals and 3rd, friendly than PT ladies.

During LNY did have a session with Laura, not bad liked few brothers her nipple rings. No RTF, turned me off even she is friendly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1