The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Conny11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Went for tarma today
With Sally and ploy from Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showth...=galaxyxscorts

https://sbfsg.agency/showth...=galaxyxscorts

I was amazed, really good service from both girls. They really did their best to please me all the way, I could touch and squeeze what I liked.

I don't easy do 2 shots bud they succeed.

They both look better in real then their pics, bud that's my opinion, I like the tan they both have.

Sally is a little more shy then ploy, I think she like to be controlled, more then being in control, bud that did ploy take care of I liked that part. Overall they make a good team.

Both very clean and good smelling girls

Location was super, clean, well away from the road still nearby.

I will definitely recommend others to try this.
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
mikaelfredrik is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikaelfredrik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Icy from Milk Lovers

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=1005734

OKT response were fast. 2nd time dealing with them over a long period of time. Still maintain the same standard.

The girl……
If you like chubby, ample amount of bakness…. You guys should go for her. Great ass, more than a handful of boobs and sweet looking face. She looks a little minah to me. Standing at 160, she is a perfect voluptuous minah you can see in a club. Here are her stats

Face : 8/10
Body : 10/10 if you prefer some bakness
Boobs : 11/10 they are perfectly enhanced
BBJ : 10/10 hands free!
French : NIL
FJ : 8/10 was just did her in missionary coz I love watching her boobs jiggling while I am humping her. And her facial expression….. priceless!
GFE : she will “baby” you here and there. Right after shower I lay on the bed, she took off her “strawberry” short dress and serve me her boobies….”baby…. You like them…?
RTF : most probably! I opted for 1 shot as I am a single shooter. Would love to spend more time chatting with her. If you guys are going to pay her a visit, bring her chocolate milk! She said she loves choc milk.

Happy bonking everyone!
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 21
fungrapes2004 is one of the Best!fungrapes2004 is one of the Best!fungrapes2004 is one of the Best!

FR for Gift, the gift that keeps giving and cumming
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=...highlight=gift

https://streamable.com/2g5rnz

OKT: 10/10 - Responsive and gave clear instructions.
Location: 9/10 The location is in the east. Room this time a bit small but the towel at least was big this time. Thumbs up for okt for listening to feedback.

Summary:
This must be my 3rd rtf for gift who just arrived yesterday and this time she’s staying for just a short time, maybe about a week. Still as beautiful as ever and I think she lost some weight even. Got to love those big boobs on this young petite and fair lady. She speaks and understands English and has such a cute voice with moans that gets louder during the action. She has a solid attitude and provides great GFE and so fun to talk to and chill with. She is 1.5m tall and bakness 2.5 and the 0.5 is mostly on her boobs and ass which makes doggy a must-try. Lots of enthusiasm when it comes to BBBJ which she can do for a long time as well as her boob fuck which I can only tahan a few minutes.

She can cum quite quickly in missionary and doggy and also likes cowgirl. Don’t worry as she knows how to adjust her position and tell you what she likes and when she is cumming. Cowgirl is her favorite position followed by doggy.

Her energy and stamina level are high and if you want to get some food or drinks for her she likes soup noodles and vegetables.

Every time I see her the gfe just gets better and so fun to chat with that I always end up with time for just 1s.

Looks: 10/10 Natural beauty and fair like Chinese. Cheeky and playful with teasing and bbbj already in the shower.
Body: 10/10 Bakness 2.5 with no tummy fats and nice proportion on the ass and thighs. Soft and nice f cups. Squeezed and confirmed.
BBJ: 10/10. Can DT, Facefuck, and she will look directly with that horny look. Must have been at least a 5 min bbbj.
FJ: 10/10. No ky needed. loud moans, cowgirl, then Missionary and finished in doggy and didn’t have time for a second round cos chat and joke like old friends and just spend the rest of the time joking with her. She can cum easily and multiple times so it’s always an ego boost to be with her.
RTF: certainly. I think shes here for about a week so quickly book her while you still can.

Last edited by fungrapes2004; Yesterday at 11:41 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Vince6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Emmy from Fairies
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=1004999

OKT: Responsive and easy booking
Looks: 8/10 Almost same as pictures - fair and pretty
Body: 8/10 Curvy at all right places
Boobs: 8.5/10 D cup, natural and good for boob lovers
BBBJ: 8/10 good but felt a little inexperienced
FJ: 8/10 good and accommodating
GFE: 8/10 Can speak ok english, a bit shy and need time to warm up
RTF: yes but there are many beautiful fairies
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 7
Sixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Beena from Kinkangel
Chose her as she looked cute and petite. First time on our shores, she's slim and has a country gnd look with a little bit of attitude. The kind of girl you see in class and want to bang because she's shy and demure mannered, never speaks up in class.
Looks 8/10 cute look, not the aggressive sexy type but more adorable
Body 9/10 for syt lovers, not much fat on her and slim like bamboo
Bj 7/10 a bit green because she probably hasn't done this trade long, but she puts effort into it
FJ 9/10 she's opinionated about positions but doesn't resist what you want. Sometimes she really wanted to be on top and said 'I want top' so that she could grind in the position she likes. Enjoyed doggy and mish
Overall solid session with nice attitude and no black face. Would rtf when m allows
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to behold

Galaxy's Sally

Young, clean shaved, crazy wet pussy
With a stacked ass
Small tummy, maybe bak 3-3.5
Rides and grinds like an energizer bunny
Can't get enough of that ass in a gstring

Old Today, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 14
supermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to behold

https://ibb.co/r5yFdsD

Abit off topic here.

Any bros rmb this thai girl? Would appreciate her working name and from which stable as well. Or if possible point me to her FR ��

Thanks alot!
Old Today, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 2
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fungrapes2004 View Post
Video no longer there, she allow photos taking during sex or need top up?
Old Today, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

Yay (LFT)

Indeed yay tonight. Saw new posting like sibei sedap coz neh so dualiap but got concerns about being bakbak. Lucky boss manage to show me other pics of her that reassured me that she is not.

Pros:
1) Soft tofus - lady say enhanced so must be damn well made. Damn soft sia until I thought real. Had a good time squeezing or sucking it while she rode on me.
2) Ease of comms - like what another bro mention, very fluent in Mandarin. Better than me I dare say. In fact, I still thought I entered wrong room coz the first thing she say was in tiong chinese tone. Then my mind confused coz I remember I booked thai leh not tiong. Managed to see her passport and she is really Thai (btw she really is 27 as declared. Born 1996). Suspect got chinese bf last time.
3) Look narak - certain angle, got some slight resemblance to Naomi Neo i feel (10-15%). I personally think she looks better irl than the pics provided
4) Sexy body - slim enough and very smooth. Prolly a bakness of 3. She don't allow me to take pictures which was such a waste coz I find her damn sexy. Maybe fear being recognised. Maybe can try again when i build more familiarity with her.
5) Orgasm face - damn shiok see her face and hear her moan and say siaow mak mak while riding me

Cons:
1) GFE a bit lacking for me personally. Maybe coz i booked last slot and she was tired leaw. Was also texting quite a bit.
2) small towel to shower.

Verdict:
Will prolly rtf one more time and see if can build more chemistry or not. Not going to give up such a fine body
She say she likes alcohol, maybe will bring that to spice up things. Had her at promo price which is quite worth.

Last edited by Joverick; Today at 02:26 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1