The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Haveanicedayok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: where'd you experience your best HDLY?

Belated FR. A from crawford lane area. Really solid session of massage for an hr followed by 30 mins of hdly slowly and 30 mins of non-boom boom make out, which i exceeded by 5 to 10 mins. Its a sat evening so no other bros in line. All in 2 hrs of enjoyment.
I think i paid 150 all in. To me i feel value for money. Could i have gotten more? Not sure and i nv tried but i had a good time dfk. I know the boobs are zhnged but thats fine. The gfe is gao gao.
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 630 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Thanks bro for sharing ctc. HLDY from W coupled with the view of her nehneh is superb. She allowed some pics but promised won't share it cos alot weird ppl added and ask if she can take some neh pics (including me lol). Session started with a good rub, sensual kind. Not piano but also wont feel pain kind. Rate it 7/10. After that she ask me want tarma or not but i didnt bring enough cash so went for solo game. Asked her if can tarma with G or not but unfortunately she said chicken and duck cant communicate with viets. Walked out and saw a new viet, not sure if hired or not but seems like another set of C nehneh. Next up to try G and C tarma! Keep u guys posted lol..
Can some kind soul pm me the shop or ml wechat? Thanks in advance
Old Today, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
killingprod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
omg bros, i found one of the best HDLY i've ever had. and i don't usually go for MILFs. but this one is really very okay in terms of looks and figure

looks - 7/10 (she's in her late 30s or early 40s but very very well maintained)
figure - 8/10 (still very slim and firm)
massage 7/10 (could be a little bit harder, but 10 hours later still got effect)
sensual 11/10 (the BEST HDLY so far, and this is from someone who tried legendary CoCo from Tanjong Pagar area)
location far east (Tamp)

definitely RTM.

the downside is it's expensive, $98 entry. but okay lah, solo room, actual shower shower. place is big and clean. 98 is ex but trust me, well worth it. her teasing comes with every 2 or 3 strokes, very constant, like hard 85% of the time kind. keep teasing non stop. very sensual.

do PM for info. remember to UP if you like the recommendation
Bro kindly pm the ctc. Staying in East and hope to try this week!
Old Today, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Weixiaoba0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, how much is 2B and 2R?
Old Today, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
lescot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weixiaoba0 View Post
Bro, how much is 2B and 2R?
It's the color of your notes
Old Today, 10:58 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 2
Vty0106 is one of the Best!Vty0106 is one of the Best!Vty0106 is one of the Best!Vty0106 is one of the Best!

I have a Cute and pretty ML with good hourglass figure and she only does massage and basic release.

Location in Central area.
Entrance + 1B for release & top roam.

She does edging style HDLY she know how to do it seductively for a long time until you feel buey tahan and end the session with a boob rub hj at affordable price. Besides that she has great massage skills and good strength.
Old Today, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vty0106 View Post
I have a Cute and pretty ML with good hourglass figure and she only does massage and basic release.

She does edging style HDLY she know how to do it seductively for a long time until you feel buey tahan and end the session with a boob rub hj at affordable price. Besides that she has great massage skills and good strength.
Can share ctc pls bro?
Tks!
Old Today, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 15
CalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
oh, is that stella?
oh i wonder what gave it away
Old Today, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5664 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I love to try it a try if u can share her ctc.
Old Today, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Charles420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro can share contact Tia
Old Today, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
evilsin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Recently went to this syt at a shop at central,very discreet shop.started with the same usual hard massage and stepping massage,she always check on her strength level whether if is strong enough.I tell you its very strong her strength despite her petite size she pack a punch.She didn't pop any GQ,she proceed to start her HDLY her hands went under me and touching near my belly button and she slowly glide down to balls area and started playing with my balls and keep tickling it haha.Then it keep repeat make me feel damn high then she commented "looks like its getting bigger and bigger".I can't tahan anymore i requested to flip over.Upon seeing her C cup boobs i used my mouth to faster savour her boobs and lick and gently sucking it while she slowly sensually hj me.For me I'm someone that took long time to cum.So she offered to end it off with stuffing her boobs into my face while continue to HJ till i cum a huge load.With the remaining 5 mins left she gave me a wonderful head massage to calm my nerves.Very satisfied with what i get,paid the standard rate and can't wait for the next visit. Total Damage $68 + $50.

Thanks for the contact.....

My FR as follow:

Location is central area good for ppl whom drive but for ppl not driving u need to walk abt 10mins from MRT.

Pics of her is similar to what been posted here, speak chinese and simple english, from hanoi.

Massage: 8.5/10 quite strong able to release the tensions and knots
Body: quite slender and firm nice to hold and suck
Teasing started when massaging my calf and thighs and she popped GQ flipped over and she slowly hj me lift up her tees lemme fondle and suck..... after the deed is done clean me up and asked if i need a head massage or not.

Damage: 68 + 1B

RTM : yes
Old Today, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

Jay3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Possible to share contact please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilsin View Post

My FR as follow:

Location is central area good for ppl whom drive but for ppl not driving u need to walk abt 10mins from MRT.

Pics of her is similar to what been posted here, speak chinese and simple english, from hanoi.

Teasing started when massaging my calf and thighs and she popped GQ flipped over and she slowly hj me lift up her tees lemme fondle and suck..... after the deed is done clean me up and asked if i need a head massage or not.

Old Today, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 4
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried XL at crawford? supposed to be good HDLY
Old Today, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

justchilling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilsin View Post

My FR as follow:

Hi Bro, can you share contact please!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1