The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 17
xioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Challenge of the huge cups

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
Hey bros, a seasoned ML has returned to our shores and needs our support soon. Cup size I think got E and matches her body size well. Saw she came back today so fast hand fast leg went to book.

Service wise is 8/10 and only 2 blue 2 red to cover cost. Those who know my recommendations is not anyhow type. The feeling when you put your 2IC between the cups can send you straight to heaven.

PM for contact will gladly share.
Bro inbox full. Can't PM you ahha. Happy to up you! Please share ctc. Thanks!
Old Yesterday, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2641 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
The humsup me kena attacked by the 4 melons last night

After fed cut, STI index surged and reits rocketing, payout comes then the humsup me want to settle my craving of melons. Took up the double fly option (V and Z) that one of the senior bro mentioned previously, emperor enjoyment at emperor cost.

V need no introduction as many bros here already tested drive. Z is very new, mid 20s by sight, fair-tone, C melons. And her eyes are really killing, like girl kena wronged many time, full of 委屈 and a bit teary. Really stir up my urge to protect her

Last time is me attacks the melons once door close or curtain draw at other joints. But this time, surprise is the element. I got attacked by the 2 pairs of soft and enormous melons. Tui-na is good, many many soft pressing and rubbing by the melons and my face consistently kena squeezed. V and Z at each side, turn left zhut zhut, turn right also zhut zhut, whole time zhut and grope. It is not for the faint heart. Go for this combo, must must need to control and tahan.

Release option is still quite standard, basic and very happy. Chose to spill the barley by the melons squeeze.

On my way out saw C with makeup in clubbing wear. Fuyoh, not bad sia, eyes big big watery, spilling her melon valley too. If see her in club confirm go grind her one. She need to doll up, quite a decent girl though

Disclaimer again ah, this is purely my personal experience, YMMV. And this sharing is not in any objective of advertising nor I’m not linked to any ML. I paid for my visit

I saw Cathy that day... maybe she read our comments here and doll up into more hip..not bad la...i think she change the way she tie her hair. Now she let it down so look quite okay

I visited Vicky after a 4 month hiatus and promise her a review since I try her ear digging. KNN, I dunno my ear can be so bloody dirty.. she dig out alot and I was damn paiseh.. it is quite therapuetic.. when she dig my ear, I can smell her perfume and my eye can diagonally see her big D cups resting on the massage bed..really shiok shiok. See her wear tight t-shirt and the boobs are almost bursting out of her t-shirt..hahah

I wanted to take her hair spa but i think only 2 rooms have the equipment and got customers, so I opt her others such as ear digging, tui-na. She also has bubble massage and also cupping/guasha. She is chatty and the whole session felt relaxing.
Old Today, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vitaly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
I saw Cathy that day... maybe she read our comments here and doll up into more hip..not bad la...i think she change the way she tie her hair. Now she let it down so look quite okay

I visited Vicky after a 4 month hiatus and promise her a review since I try her ear digging. KNN, I dunno my ear can be so bloody dirty.. she dig out alot and I was damn paiseh.. it is quite therapuetic.. when she dig my ear, I can smell her perfume and my eye can diagonally see her big D cups resting on the massage bed..really shiok shiok. See her wear tight t-shirt and the boobs are almost bursting out of her t-shirt..hahah

I wanted to take her hair spa but i think only 2 rooms have the equipment and got customers, so I opt her others such as ear digging, tui-na. She also has bubble massage and also cupping/guasha. She is chatty and the whole session felt relaxing.

Bro which one Vicky with D cup neh neh can PM me?
Old Today, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 14
ricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

This is just appetiser. So what's the main course offered? 😊
Old Today, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SLuv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post

So white and soft haha! Wet too!
Hi Bro, mind pm her contact? Thank you
Old Today, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Share ctc pls bro tyvm
Old Today, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 14
jinthehouse is a name known to alljinthehouse is a name known to alljinthehouse is a name known to alljinthehouse is a name known to alljinthehouse is a name known to alljinthehouse is a name known to all
Quote:

Pm contact please
Old Today, 10:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1648 / Power: 2
HKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant future

Quote:

Can share this ctc?
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 14
princeace0 is a name known to allprinceace0 is a name known to allprinceace0 is a name known to allprinceace0 is a name known to allprinceace0 is a name known to allprinceace0 is a name known to all

Quote:

Pls share contact
Old Today, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3698 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Please share this ctc. Thanks
Old Today, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2029 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Now I’m waiting for another dividend season to go double fly Vicky and Zoey again.

Yesterday was sending my guitar to repair at Clarke Quay. Basket, got one big boobs ang moh sweetie sit in front of me while I standing. Her showing of half balls directly under my eyes already made my blood boiling. And she knows I look at her valley, still purposely bend a bit more to show. She really know how to torture uncle like me sia.

Worst still we got off at the same station, taking escalator behind her, show me bottom half pomelo too. Jit pai siao liao, my blood got from boiling to steaming.

Luckily I know a pair of C-melons in nearby area, quickly send my guitar to repair then chiong to release my barley in the melons valley.

Next time go out must cannot anyhow look. If not, cannot find release point I scare my little bro explode
Old Today, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
emmanuel00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
LOL, if u see V***** wechat, she got many friends and all big cuppers in the shop. Exclude C****, the rest are all young and look exactly like their wechat pics. She even intro me to them to let me choose when I get there so I can verify. hahahahaha. I think coz biz slow. This shop got young and good looking big cups (to me at least). But Vicky is the biggest so I definitely take her. But Vitamin C depleted...cant always go for this emperor feeling.
Mind sharing the contact? TIA!
Old Today, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2641 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
Bro which one Vicky with D cup neh neh can PM me?
Ok u got mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky79 View Post
This is just appetiser. So what's the main course offered? 😊
this shop got everything except FJ. haha
Old Today, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4891 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Now I’m waiting for another dividend season to go double fly Vicky and Zoey again.

Yesterday was sending my guitar to repair at Clarke Quay. Basket, got one big boobs ang moh sweetie sit in front of me while I standing. Her showing of half balls directly under my eyes already made my blood boiling. And she knows I look at her valley, still purposely bend a bit more to show. She really know how to torture uncle like me sia.

Worst still we got off at the same station, taking escalator behind her, show me bottom half pomelo too. Jit pai siao liao, my blood got from boiling to steaming.

Luckily I know a pair of C-melons in nearby area, quickly send my guitar to repair then chiong to release my barley in the melons valley.

Next time go out must cannot anyhow look. If not, cannot find release point I scare my little bro explode
Care to share her wechat bro and thanks 👍
Old Today, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
Hey bros, a seasoned ML has returned to our shores and needs our support soon. Cup size I think got E and matches her body size well. Saw she came back today so fast hand fast leg went to book.

Service wise is 8/10 and only 2 blue 2 red to cover cost. Those who know my recommendations is not anyhow type. The feeling when you put your 2IC between the cups can send you straight to heaven.

PM for contact will gladly share.

hi... can share contact... your inbox is full...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1