The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Edging handjob

Quote:
Originally Posted by lssah View Post
Thanks to bro bignehneh, I made an appointment yesterday for 7pm yesterday. But Biandi countered 8.30pm instead being another customer had reserved a 90min session earlier and 8.30 is the only available timing, so ok, session booked.

Reached the building at 8.15pm and give her a heads up by messaging her I have reached. No reply from her, no problem must wait after 8.30 then message again. Come 8.40pm, I messaged again, no reply until 8.55pm I dropped final message, no reply.

Anything happened to her? If changed her mind after accepting my booking, no problem, just let me know. Waited closed to half-an hour? Aeroplane me or just me?

Anyone able to meet her up?
You got call her? Sometimes she takes a while to reply messages so usually I call her when I reach. Or suay suay husband come?
Old Today, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
You got call her? Sometimes she takes a while to reply messages so usually I call her when I reach. Or suay suay husband come?
Nope, I didn't call. I don't want to put her at a spot if the existing client is still with her or she is at a 'inconvenient time' then, moreover I sent her 3 WhatsApp between 45mins so don't want to come across as hounding her. But then, I didn't receive any message from her on Sat. Just wondering was she 'ambushed' by the 90min client (AV).

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.
Old Today, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to behold
Deleted post…..

Last edited by Oldbox; Today at 04:01 PM.
Old Today, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ac1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I kana 1 time which is totally unforgettable. This lady is a hot milf with only 1+ years of massage experience. I call her the “Asian Brandi Love”. Her place is a OWO. I went in to shower, then lie face down for massage (super shiok). About 30-40 mins, I suggestion feel 2 pairs of melon rubbing over me. I just continue to enjoy myself and after 5 mins of rubbing, this charbo use her nails to lightly scratch my sensitive parts from legs, ass crack, body. That immediately sends shivers all around me. Since it is a OWO, i immediately moan out loudly. The ML was laughing saying haven’t turn on front already so shiok

I proceed to turn over and oh my god! She machiam already took everything off except her g string. She continued to tease me but I immediately grab her and suck both her neh neh. My hand was grabbing her ass while sucking her neh neh.

Next moment I just took her gstring off and her pussy is totally shaven. She probably sense I am going after her pussy. Immediately she used her nails to run over my cock, balls. I kana tortured for 10 mins and told not to shoot. I totally cannot tahan anymore and I simply grab her on top of me and I grind her wet shaven pussy. She took my hint and kept grinding and grinding.

I machiam goes through rounds and rounds of endurance until I totally cannot tong and I anyhow fire. At that instance I really tempted to insert my cock raw into her as I lost my mind for that few seconds. She giggled and said why so fast shoot and was pointing to her swollen pussy lips.

This CB 1 year ML really talented and a born whore. Haha! After few sessions, I realised she secretly doing behind husband back to earn money, haha! My best edging experience. One day I scare I cannot tahan and bang her raw

For ppl who knows who is Brandi Love, this charbo gives me that Brandi Love vibes. I call her the “Asian Brandi Love” for her cougar style

Can share ctc bro? TIA
Old Today, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MrDesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Edging handjob

Quote:
I kana 1 time which is totally unforgettable. This lady is a hot milf with only 1+ years of massage experience. I call her the “Asian Brandi Love”. Her place is a OWO. I went in to shower, then lie face down for massage (super shiok). About 30-40 mins, I suggestion feel 2 pairs of melon rubbing over me. I just continue to enjoy myself and after 5 mins of rubbing, this charbo use her nails to lightly scratch my sensitive parts from legs, ass crack, body. That immediately sends shivers all around me. Since it is a OWO, i immediately moan out loudly. The ML was laughing saying haven’t turn on front already so shiok

I proceed to turn over and oh my god! She machiam already took everything off except her g string. She continued to tease me but I immediately grab her and suck both her neh neh. My hand was grabbing her ass while sucking her neh neh.

Next moment I just took her gstring off and her pussy is totally shaven. She probably sense I am going after her pussy. Immediately she used her nails to run over my cock, balls. I kana tortured for 10 mins and told not to shoot. I totally cannot tahan anymore and I simply grab her on top of me and I grind her wet shaven pussy. She took my hint and kept grinding and grinding.

I machiam goes through rounds and rounds of endurance until I totally cannot tong and I anyhow fire. At that instance I really tempted to insert my cock raw into her as I lost my mind for that few seconds. She giggled and said why so fast shoot and was pointing to her swollen pussy lips.

This CB 1 year ML really talented and a born whore. Haha! After few sessions, I realised she secretly doing behind husband back to earn money, haha! My best edging experience. One day I scare I cannot tahan and bang her raw

For ppl who knows who is Brandi Love, this charbo gives me that Brandi Love vibes. I call her the “Asian Brandi Love” for her cougar style
Hihi contact please ! Would love to try
Old Today, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4891 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Care to share this lady and thanks bro 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1