The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xangelx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
GONGTAOHELPDESK

i was a chiongster back in 2020, i only recently created an account.. back then i have only book from stables and okt that doesnt require me to pm them. i have tried multiple FL in dome 1, this is the first time i somehow fell in love with a WL…. she is still currently in dome 1 but i will not be mentioning her name. i have been visiting her quite frequently during her stay here, rtf 5 times already. she claims that she does have feelings for me too, however im not sure really… she also claims that she is in need of money thats why chose to come and work. but still requires more money and requested to borrow from me about $4000. should i borrow her to help her with her emergency case? 🥲
Old Today, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 7
Drumsticks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDrumsticks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GONGTAOHELPDESK

Quote:
Originally Posted by xangelx View Post
i was a chiongster back in 2020, i only recently created an account.. back then i have only book from stables and okt that doesnt require me to pm them. i have tried multiple FL in dome 1, this is the first time i somehow fell in love with a WL…. she is still currently in dome 1 but i will not be mentioning her name. i have been visiting her quite frequently during her stay here, rtf 5 times already. she claims that she does have feelings for me too, however im not sure really… she also claims that she is in need of money thats why chose to come and work. but still requires more money and requested to borrow from me about $4000. should i borrow her to help her with her emergency case? 🥲
I don't think about loan. More like to give.
Old Today, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 7
VVDReds deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVVDReds deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If I am you will not bother.
Old Today, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Me16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All wl also in need of money one la. Once u pass her the money, u must be prepared u won't get the money back.
Old Today, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumsticks View Post
I don't think about loan. More like to give.
she claims that she will pass me back. but slowly thought each month $200. that takes like 20 mths
Old Today, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me16 View Post
All wl also in need of money one la. Once u pass her the money, u must be prepared u won't get the money back.
true… indeed i have the thought that she would not pass me back too
Old Today, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVDReds View Post
If I am you will not bother.
i have never rtf for a single girl. usually i like to try new girls. however this is the first time i encounter being kc by a wl.
Old Today, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42742 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Will u lend yr not so close new friend 4K ?
Or can u lend me 500 ?

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32934417
Old Today, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

Ask yourself if $4000 is a lot to you or not. If say you earn $100k/month then i won't stop you from giving away 4k la. Macam peanuts. And yeah it's not lending her coz you won't get it back one. It's a 4k gift to her.

She claims to have feelings for you too. But do you think you're the only guy she added in line?

Don't think with your small head leaw.
Old Today, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
edbdbd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xangelx View Post
i have never rtf for a single girl. usually i like to try new girls. however this is the first time i encounter being kc by a wl.
are you willing to lose this 4000?
if you wish to gamble this 4000, you need a collateral from her. be it her address or anything or snap a photo of her IC.

afterall we are not in your situation we dont know this person, we dont know 2 of your story. KC or not KC, i just wish it's not a scam.

money is yours, you have the rights to KYC her until your gut feeling tells you it's ok to give or not to give.
Old Today, 05:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Chance is 50/50, if this 4000 is not a problem for you, can test the water. Else better think twice before you make a move.
Old Today, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Will u lend yr not so close new friend 4K ?
Or can u lend me 500 ?
tbh i wont hahaha, example of wjmk
Old Today, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
Ask yourself if $4000 is a lot to you or not. If say you earn $100k/month then i won't stop you from giving away 4k la. Macam peanuts. And yeah it's not lending her coz you won't get it back one. It's a 4k gift to her.

She claims to have feelings for you too. But do you think you're the only guy she added in line?

Don't think with your small head leaw.
i am an average guy earning about 5k a month before cpf and ofcoz 4k is a lot :/ will take up the advise. think small head tio kc hard. already rtf 5times and she is still on shore
Old Today, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxty1989 View Post
Chance is 50/50, if this 4000 is not a problem for you, can test the water. Else better think twice before you make a move.
sounded sincere. she will be going back soon but i am still considering. rly hurts my big brain thinking about it
Old Today, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edbdbd View Post
are you willing to lose this 4000?
if you wish to gamble this 4000, you need a collateral from her. be it her address or anything or snap a photo of her IC.

afterall we are not in your situation we dont know this person, we dont know 2 of your story. KC or not KC, i just wish it's not a scam.

money is yours, you have the rights to KYC her until your gut feeling tells you it's ok to give or not to give.
true. i didnt even think of getting her ic or her pp since the start lmao. will take into consideration if i were to ‘borrow’ it to her 555
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1