The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old Yesterday, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
definitely not worth it. she's a professional.

even for the young customer, $$ will be part of the equation meaning that's the baseline consideration before taking the relationship further.
Wise Words by Yakult Halimah , try tell her you no money and wanna up her further see she entertain you anot. @Dignified69

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old Today, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Chillbill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
This poem is dedicated to my fellow cheongsters, our friendly WL, the OKTs bro Sam Leung and everyone else who keeps this place of pleasure and pain going.

Memorable Rooms

These rooms
Upstairs rooms
Are the rooms
Where my memories reside

Your room is empty
I look at it wistfully
For anything
To remind me of you

In the neighboring room
Three of us
Made passionate love
Showing me another side of you

I laughed today heartily
In the next room
Where one day
You cried
But that day in
Comforting you
Humanity prevailed

But today it is another’s room
Just as it will be tomorrow
A room where
Memories will be made
Appreciate this fellow cheongster for being candid. Do whatever you can accept and be happy. To each his own. I too had my experience when I emotionally vulnerable, but got of it eventually. It all started with a dinner date when the WL held my hand after stepping out of the car. Over and behind.
Old Today, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 6
Dignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Wise Words by Yakult Halimah , try tell her you no money and wanna up her further see she entertain you anot. @Dignified69
Totally understand and agree with you bro iTea. She already told me she wants a pair of glasses worth $600.
I am grateful to Yingzhi (1820-2024 for being the wife I never had) Molly (2022 frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019 So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018 My turnaround) Ke Ke (2062-2017 Heart-Touching Frenching) Mina (1805-2016 Our Relationship) Ke Ke (1651-2014 Your Golden Pedicure) and every1 else
Old Today, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61709 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
That is so true. I am in it just for the thrill of having a SYT with me in a non GL setting. Once I was out with a SYT viet bu and the way she took care of me in public really made me feel nice. It is a different thing that I had to pay $200 for the experience.

The desire in human beings to be loved can be harnessed for so may good and stupid things.
Bro she literally told me she's a professional girlfriend. She targets married men to be their kept mistress. Everyday sleep at home for a monthly allowance. So the opportunity is definitely there but whether or not it's for love or for survival, that's a whole different story.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1