The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all
Re: How common is HIV infection is ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmondNuts View Post
I am not talking about doing raw with WL. I am saying if unprotected sex is only 0.04% chance per exposure and + with condom the chance is much much lower den 0.04% ? If that's true so how come the infection rate per year is still so high.
international visitors in singapore in 2023 is 13.61mil. + local population + long term pass staying here.

you can do the math on 0.04% X a very big number
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Iveagh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmondNuts View Post
I am not talking about doing raw with WL. I am saying if unprotected sex is only 0.04% chance per exposure and + with condom the chance is much much lower den 0.04% ? If that's true so how come the infection rate per year is still so high.
Why are you making the assumption that everybody is doing it with condom on ?
Old Today, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 15
avet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed View Post
The only known method of removing HIV is a bone marrow transplant with a compatible HIV immune person.
This was discovered when a person with both Leukemia and AIDS was given a bone marrow transplant to treat his Leukemia, and it turned out that person was immune to AIDS.

But it is not something that is offered.

You can suppress the viral load to where the infection possibility is very very very unlikely, but heck if I would go raw with an infected person in that situation.

Ok, so here goes the hypothesis. The people immune to AIDS were found to be highly likely descendants of people who survived the Plague hundreds of years ago.
So....find the same plague, get infected, recovered and become immune to AIDS ?
Or maybe a vaccine of the plague ?
Don't anyhow talk rot.

HIV relies on this receptor in WBC to enter, there's a special mutation that exists which creates a warped receptor, which HIV cannot bind to.

You can get all the bah long long disease and your genes won't change.
Old Today, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 15
avet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
HIV predominantly affects the homo population.
Unfortunately, some homos are bisexual and thus infect the girls….
Sigh.

Homo population so small, so their risk of fucking someone who has HIV is higher than yours, who has a bigger pool to play around in.

That's why they got more cases.
Old Today, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
Reed is a Helpful and Caring SamsterReed is a Helpful and Caring SamsterReed is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avet View Post
Don't anyhow talk rot.

You can get all the bah long long disease and your genes won't change.
In this day and age, information is easily accessible, Google is your friend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1