The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old Today, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
krago888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrago888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrot07 View Post
Finally got to try the famous Tw****e, former JQ. The teasing massage is really very good, drove me a bit crazy. But unfortunately, I don’t really have chemistry with her. Maybe part of it was due to communication barrier. Not sure if I’ll RTM. Hoping L***a will return to J*.

Dmg: $79 + 1b (entrance promo before 1pm)

(Sorry if this is not applicable to this thread. But I can’t find a thread for AMK, so posting here instead)

Feel the same way. Good teasing, good figure and pretty. But definitely wont return. Very limited playability, alot of restrictions. Good to try once i guess.
Old Today, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
Cybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud of
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Went to try out the Vietnamese massage place near Khatib camp as shared by the other bros here.

A granny was manning the counter and told me to take the $72/90mins massage. I asked if she was the one doing it. She said yes. She called out the other staff who was sleeping. MILF age, 5/10 at best. Since I was already there, I reluctantly said okay.

After showering, granny came over and started massaging me. I was like, errm not the other staff? She told me the other staff had appointment later. Then I said okay I come back next time. Then the "appointment" somehow disappeared and she came over to massage me. Bad start.

There were no partition at all during the massage so I was in full view of everyone who walked past the shop. I asked if there is a partition, she told me later... she already pulled my boxers down slightly then so my ass was fully open and exposed.

She asked me how old I was. Then she told me she was 32. MILF obviously doesn't look 32 so I told her not to lie 😂.

No partition aside, massage was surprisingly good. As what another bro has shared, she used hot stone as well. During the massage of my hands, she rest my palm on her braless boobs which the other bro experienced as well.

Another bro came in during the middle of my massage and was served by granny. No partition for him too so if I look up, I can also see his whole ass 😅. What's worse for him is that his bed is the one by the shop front.

Flipped over and still no partition. She was teasing my little bro throughout the session but I wasn't really in the mood. Imagine bright and sunny outside and you are open to full view to anyone who walks by.

Finally at the end, they decided to put the partition for me and the other bro. The milf quoted bj for 80. I rejected her and just took hj instead. But she was trying to seductively make me take the bj package by twirling her tongue in front of my face. In my mind i was like no aunty, not in the mood.

Hj was slow and sensual, definitely don't feel like a rushed session. Tipped her and left after.

Will I go back again? Probably for the good massage. And probably later in the night time as well. Not sure why they refused to set up the partition until the very end.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1