The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanlover View Post
I was asked to show her my review too but I only showed her after it was posted, and when i RTM

She seemed happy about it and explained that she's curious about what her customers thought of her and what can be improved.

Moving on to my RTM session with Ariel, this time a 90minutes session. With a extended session this time, everything felt better compared to the first session. Massage was about an hour (great technique as usual) and chemistry better than the first.

Sensual details can refer to the reviews about her but as many bros mentioned, truly a young beauty with nice natural body and beautiful skin.

Will still RTM for her beauty and massage technique.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/ariel-massage/
good that u like it as i said i no chemistry

the irony is that most if not all ML has ONE chance to impress and make the customer a repeating one but failed in that aspect and then wonder what she could improve upon. hard to go back once the first encounter is below expectations

i said this applying to all ML not only her.

have fun
Old Today, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
SBC hasnt taken down the old ads, so the old names still there. The ones I know are there now and listed on SBC are Moon, Star and Niu Niu.

Bev still uncertain, will text her.

There is a pretty Mandy (Eunos) on SBC you should also give a twirl.
Bro Cherry is back!
Old Today, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro Cherry is back!
So fast!? Lols.

Go check out Safeli bro
Old Today, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2976 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
looks tempting but i a bit scared of her
quite a few MLs told me i'm the type that is easy to be bullied by girls, i bet she can sense it straightaway when i first visited, need mental prep before im ready to RTM

Bro, why you a bit scared of her?
She is one of those friendly and got bullied ML.
Can PM me your story? lol
Old Today, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 723 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61709 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/tuo-tuo-massage/

Several bros saying she has gone back but ad is still up, any kind bros can verify?

Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecold74 View Post
Tuo Tuo is a pretty SYT with high playability. It's a pity she is going back on next Tuesday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/tuo-tuo-massage/

Tempted by previous MR on her Nuru service and decided to try.
Agree with the MRs, can just search her name and can easily find.

One thing is I think she doesn’t look like her photos, but she is just as pretty. Maybe I like her type of look.

Good massage but short. Fine with me.

Took her time with sensual. Very nice. Uses her whole body for Nuru. I think she has more pattern that she has yet to show me but alas I came too quick.

Her moaning is very arousing although I know it’s fake.

I didn’t take up her bbbj but I can tell her suction is very good from the way she work on my nipples.

Showered with me after service. GFE is good. Nice girl. And only in the shower then I realized her nipples are pink. Room too dark to tell.

Short term stay, so if you’re interested in the Nuru service, better go soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Accurate MR. She is rtc early next week
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLONER View Post

Just came back from a session with Tuotuo, I have not done a lot of nuru outside of JP soapland, but I must say a session with her brings me back to soapland. With the exception of shower before session, inflatable mattress and FJ, she checked all boxes and even her massage is strong! Location: Central, convenient with underground parking
Looks: Extremely close to the vid
Body: Good B, a handful and soft to be fondle
Massage: Better than a lot of the ML out there
Sensual: This is Nuru, one of the better ones in the market. Not a time watcher and cover all parts of your body, her sound effect is also very arousing
BJ: Offer BBBJ, but I didn’t take it up as a personal preference. But you can mix and match the package and she will quote you the cost.
RTM: Definitely
Note: staying with room mate and sharing common bathroom, brothers who mind please take note
Cost: 4b (including tips)
Old Today, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Just a quick word here about this Coco:

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-coco/

It's either someone else has taken over her phone or she bait-and-switched me. Not good either way. New/switched ML is barely 158cm, meaty and round-faced. On the flip side her BBBj/CIM is quite good and massage was strong, but still I wouldn't rtm as physically really not my type.
I was thinking of visiting her. Any other Fr? The actual Coco?
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post

Several bros saying she has gone back but ad is still up, any kind bros can verify?

Thanks in advance!
bros here more trustworthy than the site. slg sometime lazy take down or something. lat time i ask her she say here 2 weeks only.
Old Today, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
nitesun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/nancymassage/

Vist at your own risk! Landmine found!

Massage shop front.
Only curtains separating the massage beds.
Only 1 shared bath room.
No FN or SN. Fully on during massage.
Looks : 7/10 to picture. Weight more than 53KG. Height per advertise.
Massage: 9/10.
Will try to charge you more after collecting entrance fee.
Others services provided with top up.

RTM: Nope.
Old Today, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 4
Raylala36 is a glorious beacon of lightRaylala36 is a glorious beacon of lightRaylala36 is a glorious beacon of lightRaylala36 is a glorious beacon of lightRaylala36 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanlover View Post
I was asked to show her my review too but I only showed her after it was posted, and when i RTM

She seemed happy about it and explained that she's curious about what her customers thought of her and what can be improved.

Moving on to my RTM session with Ariel, this time a 90minutes session. With a extended session this time, everything felt better compared to the first session. Massage was about an hour (great technique as usual) and chemistry better than the first.

Sensual details can refer to the reviews about her but as many bros mentioned, truly a young beauty with nice natural body and beautiful skin.

Will still RTM for her beauty and massage technique.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/ariel-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
good that u like it as i said i no chemistry

the irony is that most if not all ML has ONE chance to impress and make the customer a repeating one but failed in that aspect and then wonder what she could improve upon. hard to go back once the first encounter is below expectations

i said this applying to all ML not only her.

have fun

I would agree with bro Oceanlover MR of Ariel to a certain extent because I am still a repeating customer of hers. She did shared that though her boundaries are made known, some customers still tried to venture there. Not saying you are one of them but like my previous MR of Ariel, this applies to all MLs as well, respect them and you will be treated the same and perhaps you just might be rewarded.

One man's meat could be another's poison.

The same reason i return to her is for her massage, beauty and a great conversationalist to wind down after work with the happy endng as a bonus.

Dirty Sexy Bomb Dick
Old Today, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tried this ML, a lady from Guangzhou.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Tried this gal today after seeing bro eject's MR, looks close to vid
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitesun View Post
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/nancymassage/

Vist at your own risk! Landmine found!
all recent MRs but so big difference
you kenna bait and switch
Old Today, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I was thinking of visiting her. Any other Fr? The actual Coco?
Haven't managed to see the 'actual Coco', if she exists.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old Today, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Haven't managed to see the 'actual Coco', if she exists.
Single room apartment ar? Or shared apartment, so can play the bait n switch
Old Today, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Single room apartment ar? Or shared apartment, so can play the bait n switch
Looks like a two-bedder. Should have suspected something was amiss when 'she' texted that she would let me know in 10mins if she was free at the time slot I wanted.

Oh well.

Anyway, would be interested to know if the 'actual Coco' exists, if anyone has visited her before.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old Today, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Sharing some of my recent experiences:

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-jia-jia/

Went to give her a shot after seeing a bro's recent review. All I can say is his MILF tolerance is much much much higher than mine.

I rejected her shortly after stepping into her apartment. Face and body like kopitiam auntie and even her voice fits the role, sounded hoarse and phelgmy like a chain smoker.

Sorry to neg another bro's cai, but I think this one most would not accept unless you have a strong fetish. She did not take rejection well and complained as I exited. I didn't offer her any cancellation fee as I felt her looks and attitude did not deserve this courtesy.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xiang-xiang-massage/

Went for the $160 king's treatment package.

Like another bro described her BJ is indeed very good and has the sloppy wet feeling. Her service is sincere. FN and full roaming.

I would not RTM though as her looks buay gum me. Hard artificial boobs and quite chubby. Facewise nothing special either.

There are better girls out there who can offer a comparable BJ but score much higher in the looks department.

Staying off MILFs and will keep to girls closer to my age after these experiences.
Old Today, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
nitesun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
all recent MRs but so big difference
you kenna bait and switch
Possible. SLG post mention condo.. address is SPA shop front. Should have bail.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1