The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Missed Signals

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxty1989 View Post
Hahaha, have you bonk her?
You mean the lady I gave the snacks to? When we met up, she gave me some snacks and I told her i also have some snacks but in my room and she kind of know what I mean from her expression but she say she has made appointment with a client already so I ask her to fetch me back hotel and I gave her the snacks and she left
Old Today, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 9
Ahgor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhgor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhgor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
You mean the lady I gave the snacks to? When we met up, she gave me some snacks and I told her i also have some snacks but in my room and she kind of know what I mean from her expression but she say she has made appointment with a client already so I ask her to fetch me back hotel and I gave her the snacks and she left
Thanks for sharing.
Old Today, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 9
Ohio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOhio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOhio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
https://mothership.sg/2017/12/wechat...al-virtual-id/

Wechat is their digital ID since Jan 2018. That is why she said she doesn't bring her physical ID usually. She gave an excuse not to meet you.
Thanks for info.
Old Today, 11:18 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Haha, now it’s getting harder and harder to hook up a lady in China.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1