The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old Today, 04:21 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 1
JAVgirls is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJAVgirls is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJAVgirls is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵JAPAN❤(日本)❤New Girl ❤️ Rika ❤️Sexy ❤️Now in Singapore can SEX

Name:Rika
Height: 160cm
Weight: 44kg
BoBo cup: G
Damage:
First customers : 750$/1/1
Regular customers: 700$/1/1
Twice:1400$/2/2
WhatsApp : 81373103
Telegram:@JAVgirls8982
Telegram channel:
https://t.me/JAV898girls3
https://t.me/JAV898girls5

Bathing together, tongue kissing, bareback blowjob, cumshot, 69, sexy boob push, tit licking, pussy licking, tit fuck, squirting, sex, all natural tits

Rika is a very beautiful and sexy girl with natural G cup Bobo. She is very nice and provides professional service. This time she will only work 7 days .Brothers, what are you waiting for?
If you have other special requirements, such as shooting videos or taking photos or other things,can WhatsApp girls!
Old Today, 04:22 AM
Samster (A)

JAVgirls is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJAVgirls is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJAVgirls is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵JAPAN❤(日本)❤New Girl ❤️ Rika ❤️Sexy ❤️Now in Singapore can SEX

⚠️First day!
Old Today, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Re: 🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵JAPAN❤(日本)❤New Girl ❤️ Rika ❤️Sexy ❤️Now in Singapore can SEX

TOTALLY WASTED MY MONEY BOOKING THIS AUNTIE

The photos of this ad is from a famous Instagram influencer in Tokyo, who really does have Japanese G cup breasts and is that pretty. So I thought the girl in the photos really did come to SG to work for whatever reason. But the girl I was sent to was old. Like I could easily see through her makeup even though the room was dark (probably on purpose). Even her thick layer of makeup couldn’t cover her acne scars and her botox fillers also couldn’t support her sagging skin around her lower cheek/mouth/chin area. That is how old she is. When she opened her hotel room door and I glanced at her face going in I could already see how old she is (late 30s, maybe 40s even). But I was brought up with manners and etiquette and rejecting someone (even with fake photos) was difficult for me to do, but it has really gone too far too many times in the SG cheonging scene.

Once I’m in the room, and I looked at her body, I already knew there’s no way that’s a Japanese G cup. And mind you I’m very experienced and knowledgeable at differentiating between US/UK cup sizes and Japanese cup sizes. Not only is it not a Japanese G (it’s much smaller), it’s also poorly enhanced, her lower boob feels hard. But yet I haven’t even gotten to the worse part. Because once in the shower when I tried touching her, she insisted I do not touch her nipples. I was so pissed off, because that is the kind of attitude you get from $100 PRC girls, but yet this Japanese auntie is charging $750 AND YOU CAN’T EVEN LET A CUSTOMER TOUCH YOUR NIPPLES? FUCK YOU SERIOUSLY.

Explaining to her at the start of the session what I wanted was utterly useless, because she either refused to do it, restricted it or did a half fuck job. Touching nipples was off limits, licking her nipples was off limits, kissing was done half fuck, licking was done poorly. WHAT CAN BE WORSE THAN MEETING AN UGLY AUNTIE USING FAKE PHOTOS? - AN UGLY AUNTIE USING FAKE PHOTOS AND ALSO GIVING POOR SERVICE ATTITUDE. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS JOB?? It was a struggle to get hard really, you’re on a bed with an ugly auntie who basically overcharged you and you’re getting the worst service from a Japanese ever.

I AM SO FUCKING FED UP AND PISSED OFF! The number of attitude problem girls I met through Jav898 are just too many. And I myself am deeply experienced with deliheru in Tokyo, even with the luxury deliherus. I am very aware by now their Japanese agent sends the girls with the worst attitude that Japanese customers won’t tolerate, overseas. How else is it possible for one shop to have so many attitude problem Japanese girls? And here we are, getting the shit that Japanese men don’t want, and paying a premium price for it.

If I were to recall just a few from this shop:
* 松本菜奈実 Nanami Matsumoto, JAV actress I met from this shop. Refuses to shower with customers, it’s something so basic but even at a $1,400 price tag she won’t service.
* 星野ナミ Hoshino Nami, JAV actress I also met from this shop. Terrible attitude, I bet there are many customers in SG who met her knows this fact.
* Michi, very pretty in person I met from this shop. But is doing this job just to earn money for her hosts in Kabukicho. Can’t touch her can’t touch there. Aims to do a rushed job with as minimal foreplay as possible to end the session as quickly as possible. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS JOB?
* And then there was this girl advertised as Taiwanese in this shop whom when I met looks 100% Thai, and says her mother is Thai and her dad is Taiwanese. With fake photos from 2 different girls who are not her.

Any guy with at least an average IQ can see the fake photos thrown in to advertisements in this shop. And when the girl is real and actually pretty, there are just too many times her attitude is so poor. Seriously as a regular there has only ever been one girl I met in this shop who is both pretty and has a good service attitude.

SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE ATTITUDE PROBLEM GIRLS. I give up on this shop really. There’s no point trying to be a gentleman, suck it up to avoid being blacklisted. Because with the shit that regulars like me get, blacklist all you want really. I’ll just fly to Tokyo instead.
Old Today, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Metsudone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
TOTALLY WASTED MY MONEY BOOKING THIS AUNTIE

The photos of this ad is from a famous Instagram influencer in Tokyo, who really does have Japanese G cup breasts and is that pretty. So I thought the girl in the photos really did come to SG to work for whatever reason. But the girl I was sent to was old. Like I could easily see through her makeup even though the room was dark (probably on purpose). Even her thick layer of makeup couldn’t cover her acne scars and her botox fillers also couldn’t support her sagging skin around her lower cheek/mouth/chin area. That is how old she is. When she opened her hotel room door and I glanced at her face going in I could already see how old she is (late 30s, maybe 40s even). But I was brought up with manners and etiquette and rejecting someone (even with fake photos) was difficult for me to do, but it has really gone too far too many times in the SG cheonging scene.

Once I’m in the room, and I looked at her body, I already knew there’s no way that’s a Japanese G cup. And mind you I’m very experienced and knowledgeable at differentiating between US/UK cup sizes and Japanese cup sizes. Not only is it not a Japanese G (it’s much smaller), it’s also poorly enhanced, her lower boob feels hard. But yet I haven’t even gotten to the worse part. Because once in the shower when I tried touching her, she insisted I do not touch her nipples. I was so pissed off, because that is the kind of attitude you get from $100 PRC girls, but yet this Japanese auntie is charging $750 AND YOU CAN’T EVEN LET A CUSTOMER TOUCH YOUR NIPPLES? FUCK YOU SERIOUSLY.

Explaining to her at the start of the session what I wanted was utterly useless, because she either refused to do it, restricted it or did a half fuck job. Touching nipples was off limits, licking her nipples was off limits, kissing was done half fuck, licking was done poorly. WHAT CAN BE WORSE THAN MEETING AN UGLY AUNTIE USING FAKE PHOTOS? - AN UGLY AUNTIE USING FAKE PHOTOS AND ALSO GIVING POOR SERVICE ATTITUDE. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS JOB?? It was a struggle to get hard really, you’re on a bed with an ugly auntie who basically overcharged you and you’re getting the worst service from a Japanese ever.

I AM SO FUCKING FED UP AND PISSED OFF! The number of attitude problem girls I met through Jav898 are just too many. And I myself am deeply experienced with deliheru in Tokyo, even with the luxury deliherus. I am very aware by now their Japanese agent sends the girls with the worst attitude that Japanese customers won’t tolerate, overseas. How else is it possible for one shop to have so many attitude problem Japanese girls? And here we are, getting the shit that Japanese men don’t want, and paying a premium price for it.

If I were to recall just a few from this shop:
* 松本菜奈実 Nanami Matsumoto, JAV actress I met from this shop. Refuses to shower with customers, it’s something so basic but even at a $1,400 price tag she won’t service.
* 星野ナミ Hoshino Nami, JAV actress I also met from this shop. Terrible attitude, I bet there are many customers in SG who met her knows this fact.
* Michi, very pretty in person I met from this shop. But is doing this job just to earn money for her hosts in Kabukicho. Can’t touch her can’t touch there. Aims to do a rushed job with as minimal foreplay as possible to end the session as quickly as possible. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS JOB?
* And then there was this girl advertised as Taiwanese in this shop whom when I met looks 100% Thai, and says her mother is Thai and her dad is Taiwanese. With fake photos from 2 different girls who are not her.

Any guy with at least an average IQ can see the fake photos thrown in to advertisements in this shop. And when the girl is real and actually pretty, there are just too many times her attitude is so poor. Seriously as a regular there has only ever been one girl I met in this shop who is both pretty and has a good service attitude.

SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE ATTITUDE PROBLEM GIRLS. I give up on this shop really. There’s no point trying to be a gentleman, suck it up to avoid being blacklisted. Because with the shit that regulars like me get, blacklist all you want really. I’ll just fly to Tokyo instead.
wow, sibei jialat
Old Today, 03:49 PM
Samster (A)

If the photo is not the girl herself or the girl is too different from the photo, our guests can cancel for free and the company will reimburse you for the taxi fare. After each girl serves the customer once, she will ask us to block this customer from her and no longer provide services for him . So far, 4 girls have blocked this customer . And these 4 girls have received good reviews and return visits from other guests. Now this customer has been blocked from our store, so he is maliciously framing and slandering the girl.
Because occasionally one or two customers are too rude to the girls and make some perverted requests. After the girl served him once, she blocked this rubbish customer. So this customer spread rumors about the girl everywhere and slandered the girl's service. Please don't believe him. 95% of our customers in Singapore are very good customers and have received unanimous praise from Japanese girls. This is also the reason why so many Japanese girls are willing to fly across the ocean for a long time to work in Singapore. If the photo is not the person herself , or the photo is too different from the person herself , our customers can cancel the appointment for free, and our company will reimburse you for the taxi fare.
The service quality of 95% of our girls has also received a lot of sincere good comments from our Singaporean guests. Of course, there will definitely be one or two girls whose service cannot meet the normal requirements of the guests. Every time we will verify the truth, negotiate with the girls and ask them to improve the quality of service. If the girls really cannot provide high-quality services, we will ask them to leave. We respect girls, respect guests, and respect facts. Thank you for the long-term support of all guests.
Old Today, 06:15 PM
Samster (A)

Telegram channel:
https://t.me/JAV898girls3
https://t.me/JAV898girls5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1