The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Missed Signals

Met a china girl SYT at a tourist walking street in Phuket. Chat her up and walked around together. I tested water by putting hands around her waist at times.. no resistance… took her to a noodle stall that was nearby which I tried and was tasty. She stayed at another part of Phuket far from my hotel. During our conversation, she suggested I could stay one night at Patong which I have yet to visit but I couldn’t understand why I needed to stay there when I could travel there and back anyway. My hotel was just around the corner from the noodle shop but it was raining. I suggested her to come up to wait the rain to stop. But she declined and left on her own. Next day , I went to visit Patong and in the evening , she message me she was also there having dinner. I went over and saw her eating but I noticed her head was lowered and her front zip on her dress was unzipped til I could see the shape of her right boob. I thought maybe she forgot to zip up fully ? We chatted and at end of the meal she asked if I booked a room in Patong ? I replied that I already booked my entire stay at my hotel but I could also book a room in Patong for the night. (I actually also brought some clothes also) She thought for a while and said she could send me back on her rented motorbike. I agreed.

When I got back home, I told her that I brought clothes that night and I realised she was giving me signal to f**k her that night. Few months later, I traveled to her home in china where she works and agreed to meet one night. I asked her to bring ID so she can come up my room to eat some snacks I bought for her. She became angry and did not want to meet anymore. I was a bit confused why she rejected me when it was not like this in Patong?
Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Senteurs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
I asked her to bring ID so she can come up my room to eat some snacks I bought for her. She became angry and did not want to meet anymore. I was a bit confused why she rejected me when it was not like this in Patong?
By saying what you did, you made it clear that you were there only to bang her.
It may have been a given, but when you made it so obvious, the whole exercise becomes pointless.
She has already agreed to meet you, expectations is obvious that things will happen.
When you ask for the obvious, expectations becomes obligation and primary interest.
Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM
Samster

bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

She actually said she was busy and not free to meet but after I said I bought the snacks she agree to meet and she also say she don’t bring ID usually.

When I first mention to bring ID , she did not reply anything but on actual day, I reminded her again and that is when things go awry. On hindsight , maybe I should not have reminded her.

Last edited by bigmannow; Yesterday at 07:06 PM.
Old Today, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 630 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Sigh, this reminds me of my own younger days where I missed a rather obvious chance.

Was in uni and teamed up to complete a project, the rest have already completed their parts so they sent it to me, all except this girl who lived halfway between the uni and my place. She claimed she was having difficulties and it was already the last 2 days before submission so being the nerd I am, I offered to help her with her part..

Went for dinner with her, went up to her place and finished her part at around 11pm.

When she asked if I wanted to stay over since there were no classes next day, I said no coz I wanted to sleep on my bed FML.

It only hit me when I laid on my bed thinking what she meant
Old Today, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Met a china girl SYT at a tourist walking street in Phuket. Chat her up and walked around together. I tested water by putting hands around her waist at times.. no resistance… took her to a noodle stall that was nearby which I tried and was tasty. She stayed at another part of Phuket far from my hotel. During our conversation, she suggested I could stay one night at Patong which I have yet to visit but I couldn’t understand why I needed to stay there when I could travel there and back anyway. My hotel was just around the corner from the noodle shop but it was raining. I suggested her to come up to wait the rain to stop. But she declined and left on her own. Next day , I went to visit Patong and in the evening , she message me she was also there having dinner. I went over and saw her eating but I noticed her head was lowered and her front zip on her dress was unzipped til I could see the shape of her right boob. I thought maybe she forgot to zip up fully ? We chatted and at end of the meal she asked if I booked a room in Patong ? I replied that I already booked my entire stay at my hotel but I could also book a room in Patong for the night. (I actually also brought some clothes also) She thought for a while and said she could send me back on her rented motorbike. I agreed.

When I got back home, I told her that I brought clothes that night and I realised she was giving me signal to f**k her that night. Few months later, I traveled to her home in china where she works and agreed to meet one night. I asked her to bring ID so she can come up my room to eat some snacks I bought for her. She became angry and did not want to meet anymore. I was a bit confused why she rejected me when it was not like this in Patong?
I liked the part where you treated her like a complete whore. HAHAHA.
Called her up for fuck only. HAHAHA.
Old Today, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Sigh, this reminds me of my own younger days where I missed a rather obvious chance.

Was in uni and teamed up to complete a project, the rest have already completed their parts so they sent it to me, all except this girl who lived halfway between the uni and my place. She claimed she was having difficulties and it was already the last 2 days before submission so being the nerd I am, I offered to help her with her part..

Went for dinner with her, went up to her place and finished her part at around 11pm.

When she asked if I wanted to stay over since there were no classes next day, I said no coz I wanted to sleep on my bed FML.

It only hit me when I laid on my bed thinking what she meant
You could have travelled back to fuck her that night.
She wasn't that interesting. HAHAHA.
Old Today, 08:28 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of

Quote:

When a girl was traveling along, her mind set was different. You should spend more time to test water first when you visit her city, instead of asked her to you hotel to fuck, this made her like a whore.
Old Today, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
Olympic2016 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOlympic2016 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOlympic2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
She actually said she was busy and not free to meet but after I said I bought the snacks she agree to meet and she also say she don’t bring ID usually.

When I first mention to bring ID , she did not reply anything but on actual day, I reminded her again and that is when things go awry. On hindsight , maybe I should not have reminded her.
Thanks for info.
Old Today, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 9
RiyadMahrez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRiyadMahrez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRiyadMahrez is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
You could have travelled back to fuck her that night.
She wasn't that interesting. HAHAHA.
I agree with you.
Old Today, 11:39 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of

I was living in one of my female friend’s home for a few days due to the renovation of my own house. She is two years older than me, and we have known each other for around 10 years. We were very close back then, but the relationship between us never gone beyond friendship, and both of us were single at that moment of time.
One day we went to a party together, and she was already a bit drunk at the end of the party. After we went back home, she wanted to have a few more drinks before we rest, and I didn’t reject it. We started to chat in the living room while we having a few more beers. At one moment, the atmosphere became a bit intimate. She started to joke around like “If we still single a few years later, we can become a couple”. I was also following what she said “Why not, like what we are doing these a few days.” After we finished our beer, she went to her room to change her dress. She was wearing a black drees that day which I have seen her in that dress many times already. After she went in for a few minutes, she asked me to go into her room and help her unzip her dress as she said the zip was stuck. I wasn’t think too much and went to help her. The zip was not stuck, and after I help her unzip the dress, she straight away take off the dress and only left her underwear in front of me. I stood there for a few seconds until she turned around and watched me without saying anything. At that moment, there was an urge in my mind to go one step further. But at end, I didn’t do it and jut left her room with a “Good night”.
Now we are still close friends, but thinking back, if I did anything on that day, maybe our relationship would be different now…
Old Today, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pearce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxty1989 View Post
she asked me to go into her room and help her unzip her dress as she said the zip was stuck. I wasn’t think too much and went to help her. The zip was not stuck, and after I help her unzip the dress, she straight away take off the dress and only left her underwear in front of me. I stood there for a few seconds until she turned around and watched me without saying anything. At that moment, there was an urge in my mind to go one step further. But at end, I didn’t do it and jut left her room with a “Good night”.
Now we are still close friends, but thinking back, if I did anything on that day, maybe our relationship would be different now…
I wonder which she felt more, disappointment or incredulity.
Old Today, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was living in one of my female friend’s home for a few days due to the renovation of my own house. She is two years older than me, and we have known each other for around 10 years. We were very close back then, but the relationship between us never gone beyond friendship, and both of us were single at that moment of time.
One day we went to a party together, and she was already a bit drunk at the end of the party. After we went back home, she wanted to have a few more drinks before we rest, and I didn’t reject it. We started to chat in the living room while we having a few more beers. At one moment, the atmosphere became a bit intimate. She started to joke around like “If we still single a few years later, we can become a couple”. I was also following what she said “Why not, like what we are doing these a few days.” After we finished our beer, she went to her room to change her dress. She was wearing a black drees that day which I have seen her in that dress many times already. After she went in for a few minutes, she asked me to go into her room and help her unzip her dress as she said the zip was stuck. I wasn’t think too much and went to help her. The zip was not stuck, and after I help her unzip the dress, she straight away take off the dress and only left her underwear in front of me. I stood there for a few seconds until she turned around and watched me without saying anything. At that moment, there was an urge in my mind to go one step further. But at end, I didn’t do it and jut left her room with a “Good night”.
Basically , you chose to remain close friends .. it's your choice
Old Today, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
When a girl was traveling along, her mind set was different. You should spend more time to test water first when you visit her city, instead of asked her to you hotel to fuck, this made her like a whore.
When I reminded her to bring her ID on actual day, she asked why and I told her the snacks were in the room. When she got angry, I gave her the reason that I was outside and did not bring the snacks so the idea is after meeting her for dinner we can go back my hotel to eat the snacks.

When I first mention to bring ID, she didn't say anything. So on hindsight, maybe I should just kept it at that and not remind her again.
Old Today, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 20
Alantino is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlantino is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most ladies still think we are mind readers.
Old Today, 05:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearce View Post
I wonder which she felt more, disappointment or incredulity.
I also don’t know, but we just pretended nothing happened.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1