The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 10
fuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to all
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thank you for yr sexy sharing with those 2 SAHMs bro...that's amazing...how u manage to poke their pussies so easily in just one meeting ??....you must be a 6-pack yandao for them to submit their most private n forbidden parts or treasures to a stranger like u for yours n their enjoyment... goes to show how sex deprived they are by their husbands at home...good if u could share the notti conversations the 3 of u had that led to yr 3-some sex n are their pussies hairy, trimmed or cleanly shaven ??

Hey bro, thanks for the kind words.

I'll be honest here...I'm no yandao nor do I have a toned body. I'm just an ordinary married guy with a slight belly who knows how to take advantage of the situation when it arises.

The key thing I've learnt when I got married is first to NOT go after single women. Those are ticking time bombs waiting to explode. If you're married, go after married women.

Secondly, it's all about reading the game if you want to put it down to football terms lol. I guess when one is heading towards his fifties he gains a wealth of experience along the way. But of course you can't just approach any married woman and talk her into having sex with you. It's really down to how much effort you want to put in.

As for these 2 ladies, I saw an opportunity. While I was standing around my daughter making sure she enjoyed herself at the attraction, the 2 of them looked really bored and were just happy to watch their kids play from afar. That alone already tells me a lot from their body language. So when my daughter and their kids started playing together it opened a door somewhat.
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43146 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bro Rickey,

Not necessary.

My busty colleague, may be due to the way I always looked into her face and eyes when talking to her, will seek me out in the office to discuss work. SHe does not act the same with other male colleagues.

After I left the company and for a while she was stay at home mom, she invited only me to her house for breakfast.

This is the level of trust that gain when treating them with respect.
Bro Lipe,

Thanks for sharing how to gain the trust of gals...you seem to hv attracted this busty colleague of yrs n she appears to be so glued to u n no one else...that's good for u as she is exclusively yrs now

But the point is some naughty girls do not mind to zaogeng their boobs n sometimes even their panties to other guys n would like to see their reaction...they like to make guys salivate for them, that kind of see only but no touch

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Today, 12:00 AM
Samster

fuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hownow View Post
fact that they didn't shy away from the conversation is a good start.

about your adventures with wife or the lack thereof?

i always believe such encounters are usually by chance and not planned. the more u planned the more it doesn't happen.
You are totally right my bro.

Such encounters are never planned. I just pounced on the opportunity when it arose

And what did I share? well I just relate to them and shared some half truths
Old Today, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post
Right, can share more? Especially how it leads to sex? If all conversations are not related to sex, how the 2 women initiate?
Hey bro,

There was nothing to initiate. we started off just chatting general stuff and soon we started talking about our kids and then it got deeper. that was all
Old Today, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

When talking to ladies, keep your eyes to their face. This MUST be self control to avoid looking at other parts of their body.

The ladies are very sensitive. If your eyes wonder to other body parts, they will think you are pervert and lessen your chance to proceed further.

My busty colleague trusted me so much that she will revealed some of her personal life. Whenever I talk to her, my eyes will only look into her face. When i want to admire her busty outline, I will do discreetly without her noticing it.

In addition, my partner, another colleague used to confide to me about my other male colleagues. The girls among themselves will exchange notes on how each male colleague behave.

They will compare notes on these male colleagues when talking to them will keep on looking at their busts. This will give them the creeps and avoid the male colleague as much as possible.

Also during my part time studies, in our group after class, the girl will insist that I should go along to KTV. If I am not going, they will not go. Remember to keep the eyes to their face and also talk decently. Flirting can only be done if they trust you well enough.

Man THIS BRO has it all down. RESPECT.

Everything he says here is true. I can totally vouch for it
Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43146 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
Hey bro, thanks for the kind words.

I'll be honest here...I'm no yandao nor do I have a toned body. I'm just an ordinary married guy with a slight belly who knows how to take advantage of the situation when it arises.

The key thing I've learnt when I got married is first to NOT go after single women. Those are ticking time bombs waiting to explode. If you're married, go after married women.

Secondly, it's all about reading the game if you want to put it down to football terms lol. I guess when one is heading towards his fifties he gains a wealth of experience along the way. But of course you can't just approach any married woman and talk her into having sex with you. It's really down to how much effort you want to put in.

As for these 2 ladies, I saw an opportunity. While I was standing around my daughter making sure she enjoyed herself at the attraction, the 2 of them looked really bored and were just happy to watch their kids play from afar. That alone already tells me a lot from their body language. So when my daughter and their kids started playing together it opened a door somewhat.
Thank u bro for explaining more n yr clarification ..salute u for being an expert in reading the minds n body language of these married MILFs which gave u the chance of eating the 2 SAHMs ...now we r very keen to know if u are able to, how the notti conversations the 3 of u had led to their door being opened n if u could provide more juicy details of wat happened inside their bedroom...i.e. how u fucked them ..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Today, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hey bro,

There was nothing to initiate. we started off just chatting general stuff and soon we started talking about our kids and then it got deeper. that was all
Upz you +18 rep points.
You are in the right place at the right time, cheers!
Old Today, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey bro,

Admire you, bro.

I always do know how to hunt and up

You must be handsome
Old Today, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, many MILFs are stuck in a no-win situation. I suppose the definition of a MILF is a lady between the age of 30 and 50. In this age band, there are single, married, divorcees and widows with sexual needs that are unfulfilled. Singaporean guys are generally more reserved and conservative. So if a MILF comes up and asks you outright if you wish to have sex, it frightens off many men. Many guys want to weat the pants in the relationship and take the lead in direction moving ahead right. Yet if the milf does nothing, then nothing really happens. Some friends tell me they are quite stuck in this no-win situation.

If the direct way of asking doesn't work, they have to use indirect methods to encourage you to chase and to hunt for them. Alternatively, they use apps like Tinder where they use beautiful photos and a nice self intro to 'encourage' you to swipe and contact them. It's basically like how a fisherman put bait at the end of a fishing line and wait. Just as a fisherman cannot choose when and what type of fish will bite the bait, the lady on apps cannot choose when and what kind of men will respond.

So... has any milf been dropping cues to encourage you to hunt them? Because if I didn't ask, you won't wonder. Older generations joke about the line Ai Sio Gan Mai? Younger generations use 'Wanna come over watch netflix and chill?' Koreans use 'Do you want to come over for some ramen?' Some SG ladies ask me if I wish to go on a holiday/cruise with her and only her. If there is, then who's hunting who?

Last edited by Xgenre; Today at 11:50 AM.
Old Today, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Just wanted to share a sex story,

Was browsing on this wonderful app called PURE dating where guys have to pay a weekly/mthly subscription, if u use the browser version can subscribe for half price, like 17 USD for 1 mth.

So far my experiences have been good, the app itself requires a photo of cuz and put some text as a description. i subcribed twice and so far bonk 2 milfs and 1 lady in late 20s.

Extremely horny n sexless milfs that devour my cock. Local chinese somemore.
my fav was 1 milf (single btw) in her late 30s, went to her house when no one is around, fuck her and she swallowed my cum hungrily.
Old Today, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4572 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
There's nothing great about dating, marrying or having FWB/ONS with a Singapore woman.
If you were dating other nationalities, then you can pass the Singapore ones.
Look around you, how often you see a gorgeous, shapy, friendly lady who's a Singaporean? Versus other nationalities. Worst, if you try to chat with them, they are likely to think you could be a pervert, loser unless you are good looking or are eloquent in your speech.
Otherwise, ask yourself, what's wrong with you, is it the appearance, dress sense, speech that's affecting your chance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
While most if not all women love to be admired and praised, it's only when the man is someone they love or like. If the man is someone they dislike, then the praise or attention is nothing but disgusting.
Other than focusing on their eyes and face, for busty lady, can joke that you prefer someone with smaller bust, then even if you are looking at them, they will assume it's just coincidental and you are not some lao tiko. Reverse psychology always works.

人丑性骚扰

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1