The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:11 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5724 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🌟 DISCOVER AN EXCITING, RELAXING AND DISCREET EXPERIENCE IN THE HEART OF BOON KEN

Bumping up
Old Yesterday, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7283 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 🌟 DISCOVER AN EXCITING, RELAXING AND DISCREET EXPERIENCE IN THE HEART OF BOON KEN

Just curious, who is the most recommended for hair removal and mouth action?

Planing on going down next week. ��
Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: 🌟 DISCOVER AN EXCITING, RELAXING AND DISCREET EXPERIENCE IN THE HEART OF BOON KEN

Tried Baby after seeing a couple of rave reviews about her mouth skills and service-level.

To be honest, I dont find Baby pretty, probably not my type so I have to give her a 6/10 in this department. In fact, I was not looking forward to much in the beginning.

Then Baby started chatting. She was able to hold proper conversations, sprinkle in some funny (and clever ones) jokes in between, while she does my hair removal below. She was careful in the meantime, constantly making sure I'm comfortable and kept her promise of not giving me any pain.

After the process was done, she cleaned me up proper because I wont be able to shower for 4 hours.

Then she asked very gently in Chinese, 'Use mouth?'

I just say 'Ok' and she proceed to kneel between my legs and just nicely gently sweetly up and down make me a happy man last around 20mins. No complaints, still smiling and even complimented me on my stamina.

Probably the first time I let and able to cum with a ML who is not my type. Baby more than made up for it with that voice, demeanour and gentleness.

Hard to find these days. I will be back for her.
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally found the time to visit Yuki the second time. She is so sweet, gentle, nice, pretty and demure that everyman will surely want to hug, love and protect her. Rating in this aspect: 9/10
Not to mention she has the best and perfect looking boobs that I have ever come across, and they look and feel 100% natural to me. It does not matter if I am wrong. And Oh those unbelievable pinkish red tits! And the sweet, slippery and luscious lips and tongue that deliver the most sensual frenching!
Rating: 10/10
In my many years of chionging and being a seasoned old bird, I hv never been KC-ed by any ML, but I think I am mesmerized by her now. So be warned. When you hv this kind of feeling, the sexual skill levels of the ML become secondary. But she did deliver her promise to me to my satisfaction.
Needless to say, she will be my regular from now on. This is saying a lot as I don’t usually visit a ML more than a couple of times no matter how good they are.
Lastly, she shocked me by lifting me up twice with her slim arms before I left the room, and I weigh some 70kg. I believe she has done this to quite a few bros. I do go to gym to work out regularly but her arms are so slim with no bulging muscle. Her strength defies her slim body. Don’t know wat else she is capable of! So be warned if any bro tries to “bully” her, haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1