The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 4
Sheepsheep25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySheepsheep25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any late nite massage joint?

Was around novena area, and was looking for somewhere to relax and get some massage around 12am. Saw one nearby and when I was about to walk there saw another spa, weirdly not on google. Saw the receptionist look abit koreanish, so crossing fingers and hope she also going to massage me. Heng heng she is going to massage me.

Tried the bubble bath massage. FYI not sure why but after happy with bubble next day my 2IC quick sore (she actually warn me before haha but just try lor)

Looks : 8.5/10 (my veg)
Body : ~160cm and slim (she say she lose the abs lines le)
Massage: 8/10 not very hard aside from the stepping but enough to relax your muscles
Sensual: 7/10 spend more time on the massage but you can request for longer
HJ: 8/10 Slow and Sensual

Ended with a head massage for a full 90mins
Damage: Bubble 2B + 2R for 90mins but just go for Oil i think is around 1B + 2R for 60mins + 1B for her

They are open until 2am!

Happy chionging!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1