The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 05-09-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxty1989 View Post
Will share one here, it happened when I was still studying in university. One day I was staying late in school study room to finish my report. When I came out from study room, it was already 10:30PM, the lights for the corridor were offed, but the lights outside were still on. As I was approaching to the block main door, found a girl was also walking towards to the building from outside. She was a short hair, with a glasses on her face, wearing a white shirt with jeans, looks like a student. Eventually, she stopped outside of the door, and looked through the door. Since the lights inside were offed and the door glass was thick, I think she didn’t see me inside. After she found there was no one around, she took of her pants together with her under wear, then just stand outside of the door. I was just around five meters away from her, and I don’t want to get into ant trouble, I just stood there and didn’t make any noise. She stood outside for about one minute, just with her pants and under wear off in halfway. Then she put on her pants and walked away. A very strange experience for me, even after graduated so many years, I can still remember all the detail of that night…
Nice Ghost Story. HAHAHA.
Would have been more interesting if you use a chopper to swing at her head. HAHAHA.
Old Yesterday, 07:27 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
So what she was trying to do ?
Is it during Chinese 7th month ?
It was in Oct if I’m not wrong. Totally no idea what she was doing, it’s damn scary at the moment.
Old Yesterday, 07:27 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Nice Ghost Story. HAHAHA.
Would have been more interesting if you use a chopper to swing at her head. HAHAHA.
Hahaha, I was trying my best not to run away.
Old Yesterday, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 960 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1960 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodteeth View Post
Nice. They don't wear bra?
it is their home ah. well, answer is no.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Hahaha. I notice during weekends.... if you take train and lucky enough..... you can see alot girls reveal half boob that very obvious and purposely one.
nowadays they also show half the bum.
Old Yesterday, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2249 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
nowadays they also show half the bum.

Hahaha. Sorry bro. I guess need to be update myself now.

Usually happen in weekends.
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Hahaha. Sorry bro. I guess need to be update myself now.

Usually happen in weekends.
pay attention to the girls' wearing shorts. Some of the shorts are so short that half their bum is showing.
Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 10
coachkenlim is one of the Best!coachkenlim is one of the Best!coachkenlim is one of the Best!

Saw 2 Ang Mo ladies in the mrt this afternoon after lunch. One with very deep valley, no bra. I was standing in front of her for a chance. It didn’t happened. Her friend, from side view, can see most of it. Best thing is she stands up to offer her seat to an old lady and that presents me with an awesome view.

Still figuring how to share photo cos I managed to snap 2 pictures
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
iKiaTioZap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Saw 2 Ang Mo ladies in the mrt this afternoon after lunch. One with very deep valley, no bra. I was standing in front of her for a chance. It didn’t happened. Her friend, from side view, can see most of it. Best thing is she stands up to offer her seat to an old lady and that presents me with an awesome view.

Still figuring how to share photo cos I managed to snap 2 pictures
Hope to see some photos!
Old Today, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
surecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud of

Was having dinner last night when this young lady, I think maybe 20yo should be prc.
She was wearing a super short denim skirt.
And as she sat down on the chair in front of me, woah can see her white panties.
The skirt was so short then even when she was sitting down, can clearly see her white panties through her thigh gap, and her knees were touching each other.
Then she opened her legs as she swing/turn pivot on her butt as she was getting up to get something. That view was fantastic.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1