The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:56 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 3
Tiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud of
Re: ViVi : shower together before giving good strong massage! can ANAL-YSIS too, shio

Ready To Meet Tuesday

Time For Shower. WhatsApp 93450839

Analyst is Superb Experience Play Wild

Truly Happy to Be Raped by Anal-yst
Old Yesterday, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
bumping up vivi's thread. vivi's oyster is fresh and new awaiting for your arrival to feast upon..

Last edited by Vanda; Yesterday at 02:53 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
come take vivi's fresh oyster today and tomorrow
Old Today, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
the1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: ViVi : shower together before giving good strong massage! can ANAL-YSIS too, shio

Last Friday - 30/8/2024
Booked Vi Vi as usual.
After several walks, finally managed to find the place.
Place - Discreet ( not busy road and not many human traffic )
Vi vi greeted me in and guided me into her room.
She was already super friendly, despite me not able to speak chinese (2/10) we still communicated well. Her Eng is 4/10.
We stated a few chit chat, then and kissed for a while, soft lips.
She asked me to shower, i slowly took off my clothes and proceeded to shower.
Toilet facilities - 7/10 - dont expect hotel grade.
After shower, vi vi was there waiting to dry me up front and back. we sat on the bed for a while and continued kissing. Slowly and steady it became hard.
She asked me to lie down on the back and started massaging me, just before massage, she offered me a can of redbull. As i drank and lied down, felt abit uneasy as just drank so i told her to skip the massage, she gladly did and we continued to kist. she slowly undress exposing me her slim body, nice breast and fresh oyster. her trimmed bush was nice. i fondle her breast and nipples and started to kiss her neck and earlopes. i could hear her soft moaning. i slowly reach down to her nipples and gentle suck and lick it, while my fingers were slowly caressing her butt and oyster.
She pushed me back to the bed and started licking me from my nipples all the way down. her sucks were unbelievable and, soft then strong. i slowly fingered her and she was wet.....she stopped blowing me, and turned to 69.
I was like wow....we both continued licking each other until i couldnt take in and she swallowed all of what ever i had.
She wanted to continue somemore but i was feeling the sensitivity in me and stopped. I asked her to lie down beside me, we hugged for a while. We both showered, she gave me a nice head and arm massage , i changed and left.

Overall -
Kisses - yes enjoyable
Body - 8/10
Breast - Nice B cup, just nice for my hands.
Nipples - Always ready for you.
Oyster - Nicely shave - wet and juicy
BBBJ - Nice, not in the rush, soft then hard sucks and will swallow
Return - Hmmmn yes maybe this or next week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1