The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 10
zxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mystery bonk with Foxythai again - this time got Summer.

Looks were very similar as advertised. OKT's marketing definitely on the more ethical side here Any discount is max 10%

Location was convenient for food soldiers. Discreet & quiet.

Experience was good, from frenching back and forth, to some action in the shower, to having chit chats on her experience and what she has been doing while on our sunny island. An extreme plus point for Summer is a good command of English, so GT can go on leave today.

Definitely no regrets making this booking. Would consider a RTF, though I might want to sample others.

As usual, YMMV
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 10
Falnel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFalnel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Spicy from Galaxy

Looks: 8/10 mid twenties looks

Body: 8/10 good figure with meaty butt (have to discount a bit after child birth)

Boobs: 8/10 Natural b Cup

Attitude: 9/10 Hard working and chatty lady. Very service oriented, treat her well and she will return the favor.

Basic English, need some translation

Bbbj: 9/10 Slow and steady DT BJ and crazy great foreplay.

Fj: 9/10 Soft butt great for various positions. Emptied 1 shot with wobbly legs, spend too much to build up chemistry 😅

Disclaimer: Individual experience may varies based on chemistry level.

Kiss: speaks french

Massage: NA no time to try 😅

Value for $$👍

RTF: Likely
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 6
ultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

been a long time since i wrote a review but Nina from KinkAngels definitely deserves one. https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=987197

some discounts from the photos due to filters but she is a sweet looking demure girl that keeps a smile on at all times
she can speak pretty decent english and is able to hold small talk well
what shines here is her absolutely stunning body, no thai tan, slim and very toned. carrying her around to fuck is no issue.

her bbbj is superb and she can deepthroat very well as stated by other bros.
fj was amazing as well, she rides like a beast until she gasps for air. u could lie down there and just let her do the job. highlight is the doggy position where u can admire her beautiful back piece. aks lovers fall in

overall a really great bonk, thank u to OKT for arranging. plus pts is the towels given are fresh and clean and big enough to wipe whole body!
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kanites deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stable: Club Friday
https://t.me/clubfriday555/10654
Name: Nina
French: Yes
English: Need to use google translate
Looks: 8/10 Fair like Chinese. SYT 20 yo
Body : 8/10 (A little chubby)
Boobs : Natural B
Pussy: 10/10 ( Tight. Hard to hold long)
CIM: -
BBBJ: Yes. Can go deeper when request
FJ: 8/10. Lots of moan during doggy. Will initiate different positions. Can take a pounding
Overall : 9/10

Very friendly. Nice tattoo on her chest. She is very accommodating to all my requests.
Old Today, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
Shaggarino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShaggarino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Yasmin (Ss)

Looks : 10/10 Very sharp facial features , very pretty imho

Figure : 9/10 Nice ass, C + cup breast, fleshy in the right places, tall nice legs

BJ : Nice and solid

Session : 10/10 for me. She knew how to work in bed and satisfy me

OKT : Reliable, lost count of how many times I visited Liao.

Overall : Definitely worth RTF.
Old Today, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
blackhelmett is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Ferrari from Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...hlight=ferrari

Looks: 9/10 gorgeous in her very feminine facial features. Definitely her in pictures posted online and in TG

Body: 9/10 petite

Boobs: 8/10 B cup

Bbbj: 9/10 cim was solid. Slurped all. No drop wasted

Fj: 9/10 ok in any position. She likes to be on top more I noticed as she rode me in cg and reverse for good 10 mins I think. Which is in favor of me. I did less work

She RTF material
Old Today, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baseball128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lilly https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=1000024

Face: Good 8/10 Looks very similar to tg / thread.

Body: 8/10 Big D/E but not really natural, scars are evidece

French: 9/10

Bbbj: 10/10 excellent...slurpy

CIM: 10/10 must try

Fj: 9/10 nice doggy....

Overall: 9/10 Good massage...imo CIM and boob lovers must try
Old Today, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
tbombadil3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=1000089

A fantastic session with Piya. Went in with low expectations, but it turned out to be an fkin insane PSE experience.

You can definitely see that she is experienced and know what she is doing.

Looks wise she is a MILF, but her body is not fat.
Far from it, it was thick but fit (she thanks is to the years she spent training in Muay Thai).
Must give it to her, for well maintaining her body. Soft supple skin and C/D cups that to me, seem natural.
Very, fun person to talk to as well.
As for the PSE portions, one must experience it themselves. MILFs for the win always, they just suck your life away each time.
Old Today, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
nohepi27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999779

ninew

Looks : 9/10 (prettier in person with less make-up but the posted pics are definitely of her)
Body : 8/10 (not too slim and not too chubby. curvy at the right places)
Boobs : 9/10 (more than a handful)
Massage : patient with me and tried her best. Not bad for a fl massage
FJ : 9/10 (willing to try all kinds of positions, smiles all the time)
RTF : definitely once recharged, hopefully before she returns home next week
Old Today, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

votifo270 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thip from FF.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=1000028
Looks: 8/10 Photos are recent and to real life about 80%.
Body: 8/10 Slim and normal fair skin.
Boobies: D cup nautral good round shape and nice pink nipples.
French: 9/10 Start with lip smacking but you know she wants to french, yeah.
Catbath. 8.5/10 Hard worker, lick everywhere.
Bbbj: 9/10 She goes thru the whole manual without skipping a step. Trooper.
Fj: 9/10 I was a bit lazy and she practically took over. Good rocker.
Gfe: 9/10 I was lucky or her mood was good but i feel she gave a terrific performance.
Old Today, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
calinen28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicha
Looks(: Looks beautiful in real life, very cute smile that will brighten your day (95% similarity with video posted).

Boobs(: Beautiful and proporationate cupsize to me with light pink-brownish nipples.

French: Deep frenching and extremely passionate like you girlfriend.

BBbj: Takes her time on my rod, makes eye contact with me while slurping my rod. Highly sensational and I let go 1 shot on this one. Continued to tease my sensitive head when I finished.

Painting : Started second round with me services her, painting and 69 all inclusive during this round, I think she felt horny too as her pussy became dripping wet. Wore the safety helmet provided to prepare for firing.

FJ : Only tried standing doggy and doggy, I always loved standing doggy with tall ladies. Placed on leg on the chair and her boobs pushed against the wall, fucked her hard in this position. Continued the standing doggy style, slowly walk back towards the bed and she auto go down on all fours. Used my hands to grab her tight ass and rammed her at maximum power. As I pulled her hair backwards I saw her cute face and got more high, continued ramming and unloaded inside her with full force. 20 mins of high speed ramming exhausted me.

GFE : Continued to remove condom and shower and cleaned my cock gently before I left. Gave a goodbye kiss at the doorstep.

Heard she is only here for a very short period. Likely will return to find her.

Old Today, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
bumblebuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear senior bros here, I’ve been out of the scene for the last 2 years and reading all the FRs here has been my way of living vicariously through all the bros cheonging experience here.

My wife is leaving for a work trip this weekend and I would like to make a booking but I realized that a lot of stables now operate at hotels now.

I’m damn worried about getting spotted near hotels by friends and family can any kind brother pls pm me which stable operates from those nice discreet condo apt where I don’t need to sign in instead of hotels.

Would want to try to book 1-2 sessions this weekend to reminisce the good old days of single hood haha.

Many thanks in advance to the kind bros 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️
Old Today, 02:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR: MINT @ FOXYTHAI

Face & Bod
-Legit SYT that looks about 21-23 IRL. Considered fair for Thai and can pass off as Chinese
-Studio pics were taken from when she was about 40KG. Gained some weight since & she's currently 43-44KG so she's more 'Bak' IRL at around Bakness 3.
-Some blemishes probably due to a recent Acne breakout. Add on whitening & smoothening filters on top of that and its about a 25% discount vs her studio pics.
-Natural perky B cups with 50 cent coin sized medium brown areolas with button nipples
-Has some meat on ber body frame but can be considered borderline slim. Not those petite girl body types with slim wrists to be exact. Bum has good volume and 3D like a peach
-Skin is quite soft and supple reflecting the skin quality of someone in their early 20s
-Shaved pussy with some slight stubble

Main Event
-Room has an attached toilet so that's plus points for convenience & privacy
-SOP shower and no 'specials'
-Foreplay was nipple sucking followed by BBBJ and some AR thrown in. She actually does a pretty good rim job which i was surprised about
-Surprisingly great BBBJ skills for her age. Able to move from slow to aggressive speed and suction tempo and able to DT quite well. Able to take light FF from me too
-She also spent quite abit of time licking and sucking my balls and also my crotch area which was quite shiok.
-Responds well to painting and fingering. Especially enjoys the forceful 'come hither' fingering motion with 2 fingers and gets super wet/high from this. Managed to get her to cum twice from this.
-Slightly tighter than average lovehole but can take a long and hard pounding. Will grab your arm tightly when she is going to cum/high
-No chance to test CG stamina as I just pumped her in mish and finished in doggy

GFE & Comms
-Decent command of English without need for Google translate
-Cheeky flirty type of FWB vibe. Asked me to book her for 3 hours and take her to USS lol
-Apparently is taking a Nursing degree back in Bangkok and needed some money cos her hospital internship pay was too low

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old Today, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 14
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold

Was feeling up for another budget bonk.
Was told that
Kate from Galaxy
was available and on promo rate.
Although it will be her last day, I decided to post a FR for her because my experience was positive.

General
( Click to show/hide )

OKT/Stable: Consistent and fuss free bookings.

Location: Same discreet apartment as my previous FR on Aom with coffin rooms

Looks/Body: Like Aom the cute SYT, Kate has blemishes on her face.
However, Kate leans towards the mature side.
She told me she used to be fatter but she has currently slimmed down a lot - it was evident from her stretch marks.
Enhanced C cups that were softer than the usual tinkered tits and nice to grab.
Smooth fair skin.

Personality: Kate has a relatively better command of English than the other FLs in the industry.
Formerly a teacher, the farmer who is now sidelining as a FL displayed peak standards of service and attention towards me as a customer.
She tries her utmost best to cater to almost every request and need.
From prompting me to tell her what kind of service / act I want, to even helping me to charge my mobile phone and adjusting the A/C.
Kate has been in Singapore for the umpteenth time.
Even though she claims it's her first stint as a FL, she has surpassed my expectations.

Service
( Click to show/hide )

Pre-game: We both squeezed in the steamy shower cubicle.
Her tits were staring right at me and as part of natural reflex I went for it and cupped a feel.
They were great to fondle.
As Kate lathered me up with shower gel, she gave me a sensual rub from behind, with her hand reaching out to the front and caressing my balls and tugging slowly on my dick.
I was throbbing hard with excitement.
Fast forward to getting on the bed.
She could tell I didn't want to waste time on the catbath.
She started off licking the balls and moved south towards a light teasing ass rim.
Her tongue control was excellent.

Blowjob: As I told Kate I am a sucker for deepthroats, she spent most of the time performing vanishing acts on my dick.
If my dick is a camera, her head is like a gimbal.
Twisting clockwise and anti clockwise..
bobbing up and down..
And just when I thought my dick could not go in any further,
She opened a new pocket at the back of her throat to push my dickhead right in.
I wanted to lay back and relax but ended up heaving out moans.
Kate looked at me and smirked, as if she felt a sense of accomplishment for bringing me to a next level of heaven.
Just I was about to cum, I told Kate to slow down and she deliberately did, allowing me to enjoy for a while longer.
And when I was ready, she knelt on the edge of the bed, continued thrusting her face against my dick until I reached climax.
I pulled out and she wanted to finish me off but I pushed her hands away, signaling that I will be the one deciding where to shoot.
Kate smiled and closed her eyes, with her hands away from her face, preparing to receive it like a pro.
With each jerk, I squirted a thick strand of cum onto her eyelids, nose and mouth. The bed was not spared.
"Tai rup dai mai?" I tried my luck to capture the visual masterpiece while she hasn't reached out for the tissues.
Unfortunately she wasn't fond of taking photos.

Massage: After cleaning up, I asked for a massage.
Kate said she self-learnt for a decade and was capable of giving one of a professional level.
While the strength was there, I felt that the technique could be improved.

The Fuck: As I was exhausted today, I know it would be hard to cum a second shot, but I decided to just enjoy the process.
Kate got me up with another blowjob.
We then started with her assuming cowgirl position, with Kate bouncing up and down so vigorously I felt like the bed was going to collapse.
I kneaded her boobs while she was at it.

Flipped Kate over and gave her my all in doggy.
Her ass was thicc, smooth and delightful to grab as well.
Kate tried to match my momentum and rammed her whole body against my dick too.
Her pussy was clenched so tight and her movements were so vigorous I felt like the condom was going to rip apart.
Although it did help me reach 90% of cumming, I was unable to cum.
Kate sincerely wanted to help me finish with a handjob, but I stopped her after a while.
I reassured her it's not a problem with her, but my own state.

Overall
Damage: $110/90/2 + tips.
Kate is a service oriented pre-milf that is willing to do almost anything.
Since she was verbal about her boundaries (which are almost non-existent),
I didn't have to feel shy about asking her to fulfill my fetishes and desires.
Highlights for me are her deepthroat and COF.
Look away if you want a green SYT.
Overall I'll give 7.5/10.
Worth it. ��

Last edited by forwardlove; Today at 02:54 AM.
Old Today, 02:42 AM
Samster

bendandsnap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jesse

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999782&highlight=
Looks: 8/10 well looking and almost the same as photo above.

Body: 8/10 slim and nice body frame. nautral boobs

Painting: 8/10 very sensitive when i paint her, keep jerking her body and moan in pleasure.

BBBJ: 9/10 good suction and momentum is fast. willing to go deep but not too much.

FJ: 9/10 very willing to my request when ask to change position. very hardcore pounding when she cow gal, moan was not soft at all. bonk her real hard and very song.

GFE: 8/10 talk to me and awhile i felt more comfortable with her

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1