The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai massage, JG, prostate treatment and Nuru massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFerguson1 View Post
Yes sudden influx on wechat. WhatsApp is working. She don't touch her phone when with customer so might need for her to finish. But as customers we appreciate if the ML is not on her phone while servicing right? 😉
Ya lor, this is the dilemma she is having la, if customers call to make appointment & no reply from her, the calling customers buay song.
If she keeps answering & responding to calls while a customer is having a session wif her, surely that customer buay song oso la.
Quote:
Full Nuru B2B but not inflatable bed. She got a upsized massage bed about 1.5 times the size of a regular massage bed. That's my own experience la.
Think for regular bed is single size, for upsized bed is super single, tio bo?
Old Today, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

Why her timing so short?
This is her part time job ah...haha
Old Today, 09:20 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 13
AlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Tried to up you boss but received a message that I have already up you, so need to spread reputations before upping again.

Weird.. didn't receive your up before but nvm thanks for the thoughts haha
Old Today, 09:23 PM
Samster (A)

AlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlexFerguson1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Why her timing so short?
This is her part time job ah...haha

No leh.. soda also 1pm to 8pm. From what I heard this is their only job.. they have a life outside drinking etc. maybe that's why their attitude damn good compared to those kena squeeze 14hrs daily shift and has to stay in the hostel cannot go out. Psychologically more balanced
Old Today, 09:24 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Ya lor, this is the dilemma she is having la, if customers call to make appointment & no reply from her, the calling customers buay song.
If she keeps answering & responding to calls while a customer is having a session wif her, surely that customer buay song oso la.

Think for regular bed is single size, for upsized bed is super single, tio bo?
I don't mind waiting for a reply if I am really interested.. I really cannot tahan those ml or ktv girls using phone all the time while servicing me.. I definitely won't rtm those
Old Today, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for Kim:
Took 1hr massage+juagen+nuru
5 letters to compliment
S-H-I-OK !!!
Really enjoy the thorough massage, seldom had this kind of caliber.
Nuru is very sensual, feel like every inch of my back is oiled.
My first time trying thai juagen as well, undescribable feel, pain yet shiok at the same time. Especially when she pulled the veins, the tenderness radiates my lower abdomen.
Kim can be chatty, good command of singlish. Quite fun to talk cock sing song with, definitely a bff kind of material.
Thanks TS for introducing her, think she will be my regular for now.
DMG is as stated in the 1st post.
Old Today, 09:59 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
MR for Kim:
Took 1hr massage+juagen+nuru
5 letters to compliment
S-H-I-OK !!!
Really enjoy the thorough massage, seldom had this kind of caliber.
Nuru is very sensual, feel like every inch of my back is oiled.
My first time trying thai juagen as well, undescribable feel, pain yet shiok at the same time. Especially when she pulled the veins, the tenderness radiates my lower abdomen.
Kim can be chatty, good command of singlish. Quite fun to talk cock sing song with, definitely a bff kind of material.
Thanks TS for introducing her, think she will be my regular for now.
DMG is as stated in the 1st post.
so u finally managed to get through her whatsapp haha.. glad u enjoyed it.. if u see my past comments on massage I only go to those who give solid massage not the piano types.. i am NOT a OKT... just a fellow bro who experienced a good ML and help to intro her. Points up are appreciated

Last edited by AlexFerguson1; Today at 10:20 PM.
Old Today, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 15
kennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant future

Looks good and tempting
How's the nuru done? Body to body FN?
Old Today, 10:09 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Looks good and tempting
How's the nuru done? Body to body FN?
yes bro. nuru is full B2B
Old Today, 10:12 PM
Samster

SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
so u finally managed to get through her whatsapp haha.. glad u enjoyed it.. if u see my past comments on massage I only go to those who give solid massage not the piano types.. i am NOT a OKT... just a follow bro who experienced a good ML and help to intro her. Points up are appreciated
yasia, fast hand fast leg go. secured her last slot of the day.
up you my humble points.
Old Today, 10:21 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
yasia, fast hand fast leg go. secured her last slot of the day.
up you my humble points.

Thanks bro. so my assumption that she didnt reply fast because she was servicing and dont touch her phone is correct haha. the attitude is so important. its almost as important as the skill.
Old Today, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro. so my assumption that she didnt reply fast because she was servicing and dont touch her phone is correct haha. the attitude is so important. its almost as important as the skill.
yes, i really enjoy the entire session.
she told me her bookings are back to back whole day, so no time for phone, lunch n dinner, poor girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1