The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 26-08-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
wwewwf3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthedumbo View Post
If we are talking about the same slim pretty Sora, who most recently also worked at AMK, she is now working at a Cat3 curtain joint in the East.
Can share Sora contact please?
Old Yesterday, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheesed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Anyone know where Mira the Indon/Malay masseuse from J% gone to? TIA.
I think she’s at F*** in the east now
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Walk past the new S**g** spa at cp and quick glance inside saw an ml like not bad liddat. Went to their fb and the two minahs look tasty, anyone tried after reopening?
Old Yesterday, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Walk past the new S**g** spa at cp and quick glance inside saw an ml like not bad liddat. Went to their fb and the two minahs look tasty, anyone tried after reopening?
Don't bother. Need to pay for P massage and $100 for basic happy.
Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!

Was in yishun today, walking towards j* saw 2 woman wearing j* uniform walk past me while otw there. NOT chio at all, age about late 30s. I thought heng maybe siam landmine, balance in the shop should be ok, so continue walk towards, saw one more aunty in uniform outside the shop praying.

Immediately u turn no go.

In my short years of chionging, give or take visit before 30+ ML. The 3 rank bottom 3 no joke…. Maybe the gems are inside the shop, but i will never know because i ain’t coming back lol
Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Allenc3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by OweMeMoney View Post
Was in yishun today, walking towards j* saw 2 woman wearing j* uniform walk past me while otw there. NOT chio at all, age about late 30s. I thought heng maybe siam landmine, balance in the shop should be ok, so continue walk towards, saw one more aunty in uniform outside the shop praying.

In my short years of chionging, give or take visit before 30+ ML. The 3 rank bottom 3 no joke…. Maybe the gems are inside the shop, but i will never know because i ain’t coming back lol
U can preview from their website/socials and pick lol. Tried 3 girls b4, not aunties ah, late 20s, mid 20s looks. 1 of them was quite SYT looks but body not rlly my taste.

This joint have many regulars in this thread, but with the high entrance fee, I seldom visit. The massage standard is quite good.
Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Saw on viet tele group about this vietbu ML at Ru*in*. Any FR her?
Old Today, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of

Quote:

The one praying should probably be the manager
They do have 1 maybe 40+, not sure about late30, but there r a few in their early 30s
Old Today, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

No point paying so ex for sg massage . Stretch ur money n go jb for just 120rm massage + release.. only 20% of total cost in sg.. just giving touch n go massage for 1 hr very good money for sg mls
Old Today, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Have to say though, what the bottom 3 aunties lack in looks and figure, they try to make up for in svc. Bros who know will know
Old Today, 12:44 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120459 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Saw on viet tele group about this vietbu ML at Ru*in*. Any FR her?
RX 100% 88 then got GQ. Other service depends on ML. Max BBBJ at 100-120.. I feel expensive for those quality there...
Old Today, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Bro, thank you for the feedback! Have PM you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
RX 100% 88 then got GQ. Other service depends on ML. Max BBBJ at 100-120.. I feel expensive for those quality there...
Old Today, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
No point paying so ex for sg massage . Stretch ur money n go jb for just 120rm massage + release.. only 20% of total cost in sg.. just giving touch n go massage for 1 hr very good money for sg mls
Wa! Go Sg one time for massage, can go 5 times at JB! Please PM me for JB massage lobang.
Old Today, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mixed up here I think. R* X** & ru**** 2 different shops.
Old Today, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3545 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also think so. 120 for bbbj is really on high side. I think some ML may offer FJ at 120.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1