The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2848 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

But still not having notti tots…I walked with W to Jiu Zhuang. Got ourselves a nice private table and we chatted over a glass of wine. I purposely kept it very civil ….only one glass cuz the last thing I wan is a bad impression of me by W….

For those of us who have been to Jiu Zhuang…I was allocated the “scandal table” ….aka table 1. The table right after the entrance that could be “private” with a sash curtain. And the table is very small. So …this has to be the closest I was with W since we started going for coffee and lunch and dinners together. The rest of the places were just normal size tables….normal lights etc….this place is a tad romantic in the lighting sense.

So we did our usual chat abt life. W told me abt hers….and also how she is handling her daughter’s PSLE this year. Her elder son just sec 2. Showed me her kids photos….i was like wahhhh….ur daughter gonna be as pretty as u leh ….she does have W’s fair look ….they say 一白遮三丑. But W is really pretty type. So her fairness just adds to her beauty score. And her daughter definitely will drive lots of guys gaga in the coming years as she inherits W’s good looks and fair complexion.

She looks tall…..

Ya ….she is. One of the tallest in class.
W replied proudly.

The night was nice. Been a nice while since I had the chance of a good chat with a pretty gal without crooked tots. Not that W is not attractive. She is 100% attractive but well….call it career protection move from me that I nv ever had any designs off her. So it was refreshing to me for a change ….but I never realised that it will all change that very night …..
Old 26-08-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

But still not having notti tots…I walked with W to Jiu Zhuang. Got ourselves a nice private table and we chatted over a glass of wine. I purposely kept it very civil ….only one glass cuz the last thing I wan is a bad impression of me by W….

For those of us who have been to Jiu Zhuang…I was allocated the “scandal table” ….aka table 1. The table right after the entrance that could be “private” with a sash curtain. And the table is very small. So …this has to be the closest I was with W since we started going for coffee and lunch and dinners together. The rest of the places were just normal size tables….normal lights etc….this place is a tad romantic in the lighting sense.

So we did our usual chat abt life. W told me abt hers….and also how she is handling her daughter’s PSLE this year. Her elder son just sec 2. Showed me her kids photos….i was like wahhhh….ur daughter gonna be as pretty as u leh ….she does have W’s fair look ….they say 一白遮三丑. But W is really pretty type. So her fairness just adds to her beauty score. And her daughter definitely will drive lots of guys gaga in the coming years as she inherits W’s good looks and fair complexion.

She looks tall…..

Ya ….she is. One of the tallest in class.
W replied proudly.

The night was nice. Been a nice while since I had the chance of a good chat with a pretty gal without crooked tots. Not that W is not attractive. She is 100% attractive but well….call it career protection move from me that I nv ever had any designs off her. But I nv ever imagined in my wildest imagination that it will all change that very night
Old 26-08-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Sorry for double post. System hung and I tot it didn’t go thru
Old 26-08-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
Sorry for double post. System hung and I tot it didn’t go thru
No worries bro 😊
Old 26-08-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

bro, update! looking forward
Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM
Samster

But I nv ever imagined in my wildest imagination that it will all change that very night

We shared abt our frustrations at work and also the problems that we face. W’s hub is a fellow lawyer. And she was interested in the difference in the work I do vs her hub. It was a nice night and I really got to know W a lot better.

Hey…..u n Z very close hor……
W asked out of the blue.

Huh …..
I was kinda caught out by the sudden question.

Ya….we know each other for more than 10years in this company alr. When we both join, she was still single annd anbt to get married lo….now wow time flies mum of 3. And not also Z….P also. I know her as an intern to Z wah…when she was in poly and then she continued to uni and still came in the ofc to help us part time as admin before she joined full time many many years ago. She join when she single and now mum of 3. So we are pretty close as a group
I tried to lighten the sudden question on Z from W by pulling in P. And I tot to myself…..ya….i am pretty pretty close to both Z and P in more than simple ways.

Oooo…..wow. That’s very long.
W smiled

Hey u nursing ur drink damn well…..my glass almost finish and yours never move at all…
I joked.

W laff …..
Dun dare to drink cuz in case I get drunk how ……

I laff at her statement. And for a moment, my mind wondered back in time to how I first owned M after we went drinking overseas, how I owned Z after we both got drunk and how I raped P when she was drunk in bed…..I smiled to myself ….nice memories…..and also made a mental note that W statement might be loaded ….

Hey what ……
I protested as W poured 3/4 of her glass of wine into mine.

Like that ur glass is almost full again ….hahahaaa
W turn out to be more fun loving than I tot.

I laughed and sipped my wine.

We stayed there till the place is almost closing …..
Come let’s go. I drive u home….if ur hub not picking u up

Really ? I was abt to call grab. He sleeping Liao. I msg him just now alr.

Hahaha. West mah. 西游记…

Ok thanks !!!
We clinked glasses and I finished my glass but W just took a sip and left the balance there untouched.

It was really dark as we walked by the wooden panel walkway to the big carpark by the forested area in Dempsey. Those of us who know where the place is will understand what I mean. It’s this deserted carpark at the corner end of Dempsey beside Min Jiang that’s by the forest. We were the only car by then.

I did the gentleman thing and open the car door for W.
Ehhh I dun do this all the time ahhh…cuz this lot got many holes and difficult to walk

Hahaha. Ya u dun look the sort.

We got into the car…and I started the engine.

Ok….u have to tell me the address …..
I said …..

Let’s chill here and listen to music for a while ……
W said instead.

I was parked head in at the lot at the end so I was kinda looking into the trees….and frankly, it was a little spooky.

Ok ….i turn the lights off first. In case see things. Hahahaaa
I joked. But I was serious. U never know…..

And we just sat there in the car …listening to music …silence between us ….

Been a long while since I did that …..
W said ……

And as we turned to look at each other…..I realised it was a big mistake …..
A big mistake cuz alone in the car, in the dark deserted carpark, head in facing the trees…and looking close quarters at a very pretty fair face ……

We looked at each other for a while and then the unplanned unintended happened……
Old Yesterday, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Unplanned and unintended for you.
W probably had the plan in mind. Or at least was prepared to give in to you if you initiated.
Otherwise, why would she go out till late with you alone?
Anyway, complexion wise, best to have variety, if all very fair and smooth, then it becomes boring. That's why the minah SPG are well liked by the AMTK. The latter usually won't pick a fair skin Asian gal
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jadafa1995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, update! looking forward
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Samster

We looked at each other for a while and then the unplanned unintended happened……

Time seemed to freeze….as we looked at each other. W didn’t make the first move. My small bro did. I bent towards W and kissed her gently on her lips. I did t mean for it to happen. In fact, I guarded against it. But being in the same small space as a pretty face like W….i kinda went auto mode. I just did wat any cb kia like me would do. It was just a fleeting kiss before I stopped ….face still kissing distance ….i just stopped and considered a bit …..hesitant for a while, one moment …..then I asked …..

May I ?

W didn’t answer. She didn’t say yes. Neither did she say no. So I seized the moment and kissed her one more time….and slowly she kissed me back. And within a moment, we were in a kissing match. I adjusted myself so that I could lean over towards W…pinning her in her seat as I kissed her ….my left hand going round her neck and hiding her in place and my right hand started to rest gently in her left thigh ……by now, all precautionary tots, all safety catches were off…..Iived from caressing her thighs to placing my right hand on her boobs ….i was pleasantly surprised that they are a nice full B. And as I licked my way to W’s neck, she moaned …..nice that’s her weak spot …..I just held her in place with my left hand and continued to lick her neck furiously…..and she moaned and squirmed ……taking the chance, I slid my hand under her dress flaps and caressed her boobs under her bra …drawing another moan ……

I didn’t give W any chance to react, I just went for it ….locking her neck continuously and drawing more moans and squirms from her …and I moved my right hand off her boobs and slid them under the dress on her thighs…..and as I touched her skin tight panties, they were wet……I also dunno what courage pill I ate ….i slid my finger under her panties and used my finger to to pleasure her …..W lost control just as I did ….i pushed my finger into her and drew a loud moan ….then I proceeded to finger fuck W furiously …….car sex…..there’s no room for finesse and fore play…..and as I fingered her furiously….i felt a pleasant surprise……..a fine squirt of juice !!!! Followed by another …..and another …….W is a squirter !
Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Unplanned and unintended for you.
W probably had the plan in mind. Or at least was prepared to give in to you if you initiated.
Otherwise, why would she go out till late with you alone?
Anyway, complexion wise, best to have variety, if all very fair and smooth, then it becomes boring. That's why the minah SPG are well liked by the AMTK. The latter usually won't pick a fair skin Asian gal

Well….lets put it this way ….我吃得开心,被吃也开心. Small head again overruled
Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just say that you are 随遇而安
There were samsters who asked if women all squirt, the myth is, squirting has not the same as orgasm. It's the same to assume when a man ejaculates means he's having the male orgasm is not true. If a lady knows how to make a man high, be it a HJ, BBBJ, AR or whatever without the ejaculation, can make the man high if not higher than an ejaculation.
Old Today, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well done, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1