The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5405 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teasing with good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
I am here to share an experience with one of a newly opened tcm near Race Course Road. What attracts me was their unique uniform, the kind of long skirt fairy like. It was mentioned previously in one of the thread. I have decided to give it a try and share my FR to all other bros. Pardon for my writing. I would say that her massage is not bad with some hard pressing and many finger running around the back and thigh. She is still green in the industry but can tell that she is doing her best. I left a happy man with standard damage. Upon leaving the shop, I do see other young masseur that are quite good looking. Bros can pm me for contact.

TCM name : Y*** K*** TCM
Masseur name : Q* Q*
Can share this ctc?
Old 22-08-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 2
CrazyFox is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyFox is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyFox is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyFox is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyFox is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyFox is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
I am here to share an experience with one of a newly opened tcm near Race Course Road. What attracts me was their unique uniform, the kind of long skirt fairy like. It was mentioned previously in one of the thread. I have decided to give it a try and share my FR to all other bros. Pardon for my writing. I would say that her massage is not bad with some hard pressing and many finger running around the back and thigh. She is still green in the industry but can tell that she is doing her best. I left a happy man with standard damage. Upon leaving the shop, I do see other young masseur that are quite good looking. Bros can pm me for contact.

TCM name : Y*** K*** TCM
Masseur name : Q* Q*
Yeah, I tried the ML Jenny recommended by some other brother in a SYT thread. Their uniform is Tang Dynasty style dress (more like Han to me, to qualify as Tang, I think more of the breast should be exposed ). She is very young 24, but skilled at ear picking (she let me experience it for free, but I got too nervious with a pointy stick poking in my eardrums and thus twitched too much to enjoy it).

The dress added to the overall appeal I felt. She allowed me to lift up her skirt for touching her tighs, and pulll up her upper shirt to caress her boobs ([s]a little too small?[/s] forgot big or small). When I was there, saw a few young MLs -- but to me the lady boss (or reception? but she behave like the boss or manager) is the prettiest albeit a little matured.

But I am still looking in vain for a MP where the MLs wear sarong (like SQ stewardess and the split in front should not be buttoned but can reveal all the way up to almost the private area when the lady move one leg forward) or qibao with very high cut all the way to the buttock .

Last edited by CrazyFox; 22-08-2024 at 04:01 PM.
Old 22-08-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4879 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFox View Post
Yeah, I tried the ML Jenny recommended by some other brother in a SYT thread. Their uniform is Tang Dynasty style dress (more like Han to me, to qualify as Tang, I think more of the breast should be exposed ). She is very young 24, but skilled at ear picking (she let me experience it for free, but I got too nervious with a pointy stick poking in my eardrums and thus twitched too much to enjoy it).
i thought this jennie is big boobs one? or did i get the wrong info.
Old 22-08-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
CRYBABY CRYBABY

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
i thought this jennie is big boobs one? or did i get the wrong info.

Jenny Boobs is Real D cup , small tiny pink nipples

Dont' know which Bro Zap me here while i sharing pure gem

No More Sharing with No Gratitude as recently discover New
place with Prettier & Real C cup boobs also cheaper with more menu
choices
Old 25-08-2024, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kofpop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post

I got one to recommend. Tease you from top down - ear, nips, rear, then kkkj.

Pm for contact.
Hi bro, mind to PM her contact and ur list?
Old Yesterday, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3189 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute

Used to crossing 2 overhead bridges to another mall for massage @ H2, but unfortunately the Spa closed and my favorite ML left and go back liao.
No choice, have to walk back to Chinatown hawker center for lunch.

When walking back to the carpark saw a Spa right in-front of me, without second thought I went in and request for a ML that can provide good good massage for my back ache.

When room waiting for my guardian angel to save the world (my back ache), I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room. When she steps in, I saw a pleasant looking (for her age, 30 plus I think) small size but very nice Peach Shaped Ass which catches my eyes.

Best of all, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain (uses her hands to massage to my ass crack and I really love it man! NICE!!) when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area.

After turning over, she gave me a slow motion good sensual release by purposely use 2 hands to alternate reverse cock screw, massage up shaft to give max pleasure, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.
She then excused herself to get some towels to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

These are my ratings (YMMV):
Appearance: 7.0/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
RTF: Absolutely
Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Vandamme65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One evening, went to a spa in the b*kit t*imah area. Heard its a clean place which doesn offer GQ. Recep was pretty leh. Asked her to recommend the type of massage and therapist. She recommended C***. Took 60 mins package with hot oil. Went in and changed to the standard blue disposable shorts(the type can tear one). Already excited liao. Lay face down and waited for therapist.
She knocked before entering. Voice was sweet. Proceed with the massage as per normal. Halfway thru things kicked up a notch. She started teasing and I was like “here got GQ?”. I just started moaning softly while she teased and rubbed my inner thighs and brushed against my balls. Rock hard liao. Tried very hard to control but blady hell I actually blew my load while lying face down. Sianz. She din realise. Continued massaging then she touch my inner thighs and realised that i had cum. She politely asked “do you want to shower?” I said ya and after shower resume. Flipped to front and tried to look at her but her long hair covering her face. I thought normal til finish but blady hell she started teasing my nipples!! Never before got masseuse tease my nipples in a clean spa. I tot ok lah got GQ, but it never popped! Proceeded to finish massage as per normal and left. I was really blown away by the ‘clean’ experience.

Last edited by Vandamme65; Yesterday at 03:58 PM. Reason: Wrongly attached image
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Vandamme65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurqaz View Post

Wow who is this beauty?
Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3297 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
Used to crossing 2 overhead bridges to another mall for massage @ H2, but unfortunately the Spa closed and my favorite ML left and go back liao.
No choice, have to walk back to Chinatown hawker center for lunch.

When walking back to the carpark saw a Spa right in-front of me, without second thought I went in and request for a ML that can provide good good massage for my back ache.

When room waiting for my guardian angel to save the world (my back ache), I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room. When she steps in, I saw a pleasant looking (for her age, 30 plus I think) small size but very nice Peach Shaped Ass which catches my eyes.

Best of all, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain (uses her hands to massage to my ass crack and I really love it man! NICE!!) when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area.

After turning over, she gave me a slow motion good sensual release by purposely use 2 hands to alternate reverse cock screw, massage up shaft to give max pleasure, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.
She then excused herself to get some towels to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

These are my ratings (YMMV):
Appearance: 7.0/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
RTF: Absolutely
Thank you for pen your experience and share with us. We will treat ur FR as a pinch of a salt. ( like u say - YMMV) Most impt, we can get what we want in the end.
Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Coolingmama is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYBABY View Post
Jenny Boobs is Real D cup , small tiny pink nipples

Dont' know which Bro Zap me here while i sharing pure gem

No More Sharing with No Gratitude as recently discover New
place with Prettier & Real C cup boobs also cheaper with more menu
choices

Hi bro I appreciate your effort can share the ctc or pm pls?
Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
DzxAx37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scent View Post

Was reccomended by a bro to try a sweet syt that arrived not long ago in her early 20s. She is a petite and have a B cup I guess and her Butt is big and round and she had a great warm smile she greeted me and usher me to the room.standard SOP I change into the paper shorts given.Her massage was hard as she learned it from Vietnam as mentioned by her.She quite chatty and easy to talk to.Her Sensual wise was quite good she kept using her fingers to slowly carrass my back to my butt and it really give a sensation to my nerves feel tad itchy but in a good way then slowly proceed to play with my balls.Had a good time and requested to turn over. I lifted up her shirt and was greeted by a beautiful pair of B cup boobs had some fun with it while I asked her to lick my nipple to make me high while I was enjoying licking her boobs while my other hand carrassing her butt.Not long after her HJ,I gave in and I paid standard tips.Will RTM quite value for a syt

Can share ctc? Thanks!
Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4865 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandamme65 View Post
One evening, went to a spa in the b*kit t*imah area. Heard its a clean place which doesn offer GQ. Recep was pretty leh. Asked her to recommend the type of massage and therapist. She recommended C***. Took 60 mins package with hot oil. Went in and changed to the standard blue disposable shorts(the type can tear one). Already excited liao. Lay face down and waited for therapist.
She knocked before entering. Voice was sweet. Proceed with the massage as per normal. Halfway thru things kicked up a notch. She started teasing and I was like “here got GQ?”. I just started moaning softly while she teased and rubbed my inner thighs and brushed against my balls. Rock hard liao. Tried very hard to control but blady hell I actually blew my load while lying face down. Sianz. She din realise. Continued massaging then she touch my inner thighs and realised that i had cum. She politely asked “do you want to shower?” I said ya and after shower resume. Flipped to front and tried to look at her but her long hair covering her face. I thought normal til finish but blady hell she started teasing my nipples!! Never before got masseuse tease my nipples in a clean spa. I tot ok lah got GQ, but it never popped! Proceeded to finish massage as per normal and left. I was really blown away by the ‘clean’ experience.

Care to share your ML bro and thanks 😉😉😉😉
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1