The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 16
lousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
I heard she had heavier flavour request from some bros. Maybe u ask if she can be the submissive one instead ... That shd be more fun for us yeah 😜😝
i dont have such a fetish though i could see some might have the kink to tame and punish a feisty and naughty girl
Old Today, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
I heard she had heavier flavour request from some bros. Maybe u ask if she can be the submissive one instead ... That shd be more fun for us yeah 😜😝
Nah…. She’s the dominant type. DMSM.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Lol that's her speciality!
Any chance of her cumming back?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1679 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/anna-msg/

Tried this cute lady recently. She has a baby face and youthful look. Most importantly, she looks like my ex-colleague who I had fantasy about��. Bros who like a girl girl look can go try.

Her boobs are fully natural, very soft. Very nice to suck and fondle with. I can still feel the softness in my hand now.

Her massage was decent. Strength is there. She’s very hardworking and accommodating. Whatever I request about massage, she’s perfectly fine with it. I had a sore back that day, she spent a lot of effort on it. So some credit to her. She’s quite a talker too. So no issue to break ice.

While still doing massage, she suddenly came to my ear. Her breath was like an ecstasy. Sending chills down my spine and I’m high and all over her. She did a lot of sensual but I can’t wait anymore. Flip over myself and savour her gently. We kissed a lot. And I think after some chemistry, we went deeper. Seeing me hard enough, she took this chance to give me hj while kissing, sucking her boobs and fondling her body. An hr session really flew. I am waiting for my next rtm next week.

In summary:
Looks and figure: 8
Boobs: 9
Massage:8
Sensual and hj: 9

Would like to give 10, but I think I can unlock further in my next rtm ��

Bros who like a gnd and girl girl servicing you,can try.
Please take note my experience may be different due to different chemistry. So ymmv. Enjoy!

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy

Last edited by kazun; Today at 02:44 PM. Reason: To use the correct link.
Old Today, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/anna-msg/

Tried this cute lady recently. She has a baby face and youthful look. Most importantly, she looks like my ex-colleague who I had fantasy about��. Bros who like a girl girl look can go try.

Her boobs are fully natural, very soft. Very nice to suck and fondle with. I can still feel the softness in my hand now.

Her massage was decent. Strength is there. She’s very hardworking and accommodating. Whatever I request about massage, she’s perfectly fine with it. I had a sore back that day, she spent a lot of effort on it. So some credit to her. She’s quite a talker too. So no issue to break ice.

While still doing massage, she suddenly came to my ear. Her breath was like an ecstasy. Sending chills down my spine and I’m high and all over her. She did a lot of sensual but I can’t wait anymore. Flip over myself and savour her gently. We kissed a lot. And I think after some chemistry, we went deeper. Seeing me hard enough, she took this chance to give me hj while kissing, sucking her boobs and fondling her body. An hr session really flew. I am waiting for my next rtm next week.

In summary:
Looks and figure: 8
Boobs: 9
Massage:8
Sensual and hj: 9

Would like to give 10, but I think I can unlock further in my next rtm ��

Bros who like a gnd and girl girl servicing you,can try.
Please take note my experience may be different due to different chemistry. So ymmv. Enjoy!
sounds like you enjoyed yourself. but please don't pay over 220 for unlocking.
Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Dont pay beyond her market rate
Old Today, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post

Does anyone remember this Jiangsu Anna? Super high playability, with one of the best BBBJ and CIM around. 乖乖looking babe but an absolutely sexy vixen on bed. Miss her services so much!!
Oh yes things can get really steamy with her! Too bad after her last trip, no more return
我们都是她的过客
Old Today, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Dont pay beyond her market rate
lol pay above means the fl/ml managed to unlock the customer's wallet.
Old Today, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 1
littlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone managed to arrange a session with Xiao Wan?
New customer to her, but trying my luck.
Old Today, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlehorsebro View Post
Anyone managed to arrange a session with Xiao Wan?
New customer to her, but trying my luck.
Yes i did bro i am also new customer
Old Today, 05:41 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Later going you know.

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/haw...romoter-834681

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Yeah saw this the other day, too bad don't drink what she promotes though 醉翁之意不在酒
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
TT site "unlock" you mean?
Not sure if she offered him or just played along...

Nowadays alot of short stay and high forehead girls though...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong

Last edited by derrickboy; Today at 07:07 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1