The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 6
Mewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Where to go for juagen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
I would recommend beginner to try Una - more TCM style, then proceed to Mindy and Soda (thai style - more painful)
Any teasing juagen to recommend bro? Those edging kind, not those treatment kind. 😄😄
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenpimp View Post
Ah yes. They call it edging when she keep rubbing ur dick. When about to shoot must tell her so she can press it to stop. I think got once mine flew so hard and far onto the floor.
Me too. A couple of times I forgot to block with my palm and it shot to my neck almost to my face. 😂
The estacsy of her release imo even better than fj and regular hj. Must try to believe.
Old Today, 11:01 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
Hornyxiaoboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyxiaoboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyxiaoboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyxiaoboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyxiaoboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
Any teasing juagen to recommend bro? Those edging kind, not those treatment kind. 😄😄
Hey bro, ahh should have alot lah. Almost any MLs can do that if u request for it HAHAHA

I think i saw someone mentioned Xiaoyu, yes she is more towards edging rather than treatment. If not @timeliness korkor recommend a few to me, some same shop as Una - YY, Ivy and Xixi their manhood maintenance more of teasing and edging.

If u dont mind ba ba girl, there is one ML named Jojo at Farrer Park area. Her edging is next level - full sensual type - minimum treatment effect HAHAHA
Old Today, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wn426 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Thank you bro @Swimnuts for sharing Kim’s contact with me 🙏
I was keen to try out a legitimate juagen session for general health and tool maintenance and my experience with Kim was great!

She explained in detail the process and benefits of juagen with me and was very professional in answering all my questions.
We started with a back massage and she applied the right amount of pressure without causing me to feel any pain, in fact it was comfortable and I felt my muscles relaxing.
The hot stone treatment felt really good too and she was attentive to ask if the stones were too hot.

I flipped over for her stomach massage next and she again applied the right pressure so much so that I could feel the pulse in the points that she was pressing, similar to the pulsing feeling you get when you go for acupuncture.
We next started the juagen and she was gentle on my balls as she pulled and massaged the veins. I could tell that Kim really knows her stuff and that she was really skilled, so I was able to relax and trust her even though it was my first time trying juagen.

I opt-ed for no release to see the full effects of Kim’s juagen, and Kim shared with me her professional view that it is ok to release after juagen as the key of the session is to unclog any blockages in the blood vessels in the back, stomach, balls and manhood.
Nonetheless she got me hard to continue with the treatment and she treated me with sensual touches.
If Kim had wanted to, I am sure she could have easily made me release. I told her maybe next time and she proceeded to use the hot stone on my balls and manhood to finish off the session.

Overall it was a good first juagen experience with a good mix of professional and sensual touches from Kim, and not the typical happy experience you will get from the usual fuck and go massage places.
Kim shared that my manhood is healthy in general with no major blockages, I will be resting for a few days before trying out the effects of the treatment with a jap girl from D3.

Thank you again bro Swimnuts for the recommendation 🙏
Pls share ctc for Kim!
Old Today, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Wn426 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pls share contact for Kim?
Old Today, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
zellrocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimnuts View Post
Attaching her picture for reference
Hi, can you share Kim contact? I read your sensual experience that I'm interested to give it a try.
Old Today, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
zellrocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Not really, especially now is $120...not really worth lah.
Hi bro, can u share anti team contact. I'm a beginner n would like to try. Thks
Old Today, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wn426 View Post
Pls share ctc for Kim!
Hi bro, best to drop bro @Swimnuts a PM for Kim’s contact. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1