The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Me16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Cindy I supported once. But then too far from me. Knn
Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Starscream23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me16 View Post
Cindy I supported once. But then too far from me. Knn
Worth the travel anot? Hahaha. Last time at Tampines, she pao the whole coffeeshop so had to butterfly a lot, but she steady one - got drink and tcss when drop by my table.
Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Me16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
Worth the travel anot? Hahaha. Last time at Tampines, she pao the whole coffeeshop so had to butterfly a lot, but she steady one - got drink and tcss when drop by my table.
How long ago was she in tampines? I miss it shit. She came only to pour beer for me 😂
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
since when, & where got beer Promoter morning shift de?
maybe should implement, some uncles sit at coffeeshop with a bottle of beer early in the morning

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 16
subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!

So serangoon north 107 and serangoon central 261 which one has more beautiful beer ladies? Any other recommendation???

Maybe i try 107 first tomolo then if not good then go 261. Starting at 6pm. Anyone wanna join?
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
infinitus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me16 View Post
If I didn't remember wrongly, is Jurong west BLK 491
Bro, i went before few times to support her. The only promoter in this coffee shop selling hollandia beer.

If i'm not wrong, her older sister is at blk 107 serangoon north coffee shop selling hollandia beer too. Also quite pretty but more to young milf type.
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
So serangoon north 107 and serangoon central 261 which one has more beautiful beer ladies? Any other recommendation???

Maybe i try 107 first tomolo then if not good then go 261. Starting at 6pm. Anyone wanna join?
Serangoon north blk 107 got a malaysian lady selling hollandia beer. Quite pretty and more to young milf type. If i'm not wrong, she is the older sister of cindy selling hollandia beer at blk 491 jurong west.

Serangoon central blk 261 has china girl selling carlsberg beer and this young and sweet malaysian girl selling dester beer like what bro has mentioned.
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Samster

subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitus View Post
Bro, i went before few times to support her. The only promoter in this coffee shop selling hollandia beer.

If i'm not wrong, her older sister is at blk 107 serangoon north coffee shop selling hollandia beer too. Also quite pretty but more to young milf type.
Actually the first time i join and get into the scene in beer drinking in coffee shop was at the AMK S11 there. That time got one hollandia lady quite pretty and very fair. Milf type not sure is it her or not. Then AMK S11 renovate now maybe she moved to serangoon north 107.
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitus View Post
Serangoon north blk 107 got a malaysian lady selling hollandia beer. Quite pretty and more to young milf type. If i'm not wrong, she is the older sister of cindy selling hollandia beer at blk 491 jurong west.

Serangoon central blk 261 has china girl selling carlsberg beer and this young and sweet malaysian girl selling dester beer like what bro has mentioned.

OK tomolo i go serangoon north 107 to start drinking first. If like theni stay longer. THen maybe move to 261 haaaa... 261 i prefer the carlsberg more than the dester. Lol that time me and my friend ordered all dester cause my friend support her. Then i went alone, All three promoters (Carlsberg , one aunti dunno what brand didn't see and Dester) came to me. I said i'm not drinking then before they even left, i order two bottles from Carlsberg lol. Dester face black lol.
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Actually the first time i join and get into the scene in beer drinking in coffee shop was at the AMK S11 there. That time got one hollandia lady quite pretty and very fair. Milf type not sure is it her or not. Then AMK S11 renovate now maybe she moved to serangoon north 107.
It could be the same lady if she is malaysian. Anyway she is the most popular lady at blk 107 serangoon north coffee shop. Too many uncles supporting her.

Another meaty china prc lady selling carlsberg beer in this coffee shop too but way less customers.

Yes, blk 711 amk s11 also has many beer promoters and mostly from china. Now closed for renovations.
Old Today, 12:43 AM
Samster

Today 6 pm start drinking at blk 107. ANyone keen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1