The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old Today, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loki12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxty1989 View Post
Hi, bros, going to visit Bangkok next week, this will be the first time I travel there. Has already make my plan on the trip based on the info in SBF, but still got a few problems, seek bros opinions.
1. AGoGo bar: NaNa Plaza is a “must go” on the list, Bros got any recommendations on which bar got the high quality girls, found rainbow 4 and 5 are quite popular, besides of these 2, got any other options? Final goal is to bring one girl back for LT, may I know now what is the standard price and time for LT? My budget for this place is not more than THB8000. And Soi Cowboy is another option for me, got any recommendation. Thanks.
2. Themae: Another place wants to visit, heard most girls inside are sideline, is that true. Any tips on visiting there?
3. Spa/Club: Did some research online, planning to visit one of the shop in La Belle, Maria or Emmanuelle, which one is better, or have any other recommendation?
4. Outcall service: Have viewed a few website based on bros recommendation here, like sidelinethailand and fiwfans, found most of the girls do not do outcall service, is there any other way can get solid out call service, and what is the standard damage for LT?
5. Hotel: Planning to book a 4-5 star hotel between NaNa plaza and Soi Cowboy, heard it is pretty noisy at night if you stay woo near NaNa Plaza, and some of the hotel is not visitor friendly, got any recommendation?
If bros got any other fun place to recommend, plz also add in here, thanks in advance.
most of the hotel near nana asok are guest friendly they just need id with them. i went to nana 1 week ago rainbow 4 or 5 i cant remember they quote 4k st and 9k lt excluding the 1k bar fine. soi cow boy and thermae last few times i go quality cannot make it. if you have budget and looking for hot chicks can go sopies like maria. if u looking for service can go for nuru like aries and mitu.
Old Today, 05:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1173 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki12345 View Post
most of the hotel near nana asok are guest friendly they just need id with them. i went to nana 1 week ago rainbow 4 or 5 i cant remember they quote 4k st and 9k lt excluding the 1k bar fine. soi cow boy and thermae last few times i go quality cannot make it. if you have budget and looking for hot chicks can go sopies like maria. if u looking for service can go for nuru like aries and mitu.
Thanks for sharing. Looks like now NaNa Plaza needs at least 10k budget, may I know LT is how long, 7-8 hours? I heard now the LT is also quite short, sometimes only 4-5 hours. And for hotels, hotel will also need girls ID if they stay over night?
Old Today, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 3
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What is better black caviar or maria?
Old Today, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 3
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki12345 View Post
How do the upper end places like maria work?
Is it a spa + massage + fj? Can you explain what is the program?
Old Today, 06:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1173 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy1417 View Post
It’s basically like that, heard the quality of the girls there is quite high.
Old Today, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy1417 View Post
they got best looking girl, u go in they give u list of price and show u girls u just pick 1. then shower some massage and 1 round of fj. they are the most expensive also. normally chinese tourists like to go there. if u got more ppl u can also get a vip room with ktv and order alcohol and party abit before fj
Old Today, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for sharing. Looks like now NaNa Plaza needs at least 10k budget, may I know LT is how long, 7-8 hours? I heard now the LT is also quite short, sometimes only 4-5 hours. And for hotels, hotel will also need girls ID if they stay over night?
LT normally 4hr but can nego before barfine. just tell them what u need and they can accommodate or not. normally if i lt i take back to hotel do 1 shot then may be go club party abit and go back do 1 time again. for most cases girls will go back after 2 shot.
Old Today, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi, bros, going to visit Bangkok next week, this will be the first time I travel there. Has already make my plan on the trip based on the info in SBF, but still got a few problems, seek bros opinions.

Not a pro but here my tips:

1. Only go to Agogo bar if you want to tabao a lady. You try go to Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy. BEst time to go is after 9pm. Personally I find it a waste of time but a good experience if it's your 1st time.

2. Thermae ladies are freelancers. Some do it fulltime and some are students wanting to make a quick buck. You go in, get a drink and sit down. If you see a lady you like just walk up to her and ask for price. No obligation. Best part is no ladyboys as they are not allowed in. LBs will be standing outside tho.

3. From Nana to Thonglor got plenty of soapies to choose from. Personally I also tip THB100 to 200 if I like their service which is most of the time.

4. I think most hotels should allow you to bring a lady *without fee* but they need to show IC. Bangkok is known a a sex district so the staff also don't bother.

5. Personally I prefer booking budget hotel 2-3 stars is fine enough. No need to stay so grand unless you have money or sharing with someone. Plenty of hotel in Sukhumvit area.

In conclusion: As this is your first time in BKK no need to xiasuay. Just go there and enjoy yourself. Daytime you can visit the tourist spots, makan their food and night time empty your rifle then go their night market. Thailand is very near and flight tickets are cheap so no need worry de. *Bangkok or maybe Thailand is a country you'll either love or hate. I like to go there cos their food is nice, their transportation is getting better and nice place to escape our "clean" country.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1