The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Me16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
I really feel sorry for the toilet cleaners of Singapore. They come here looking for a job, to support their families back in their home countries. The pay is already low, and I am sure the hours are long for them. And on top of that, they face sexual harassment from miserable assholes like you exposing your toothpick KKJ to them. On top of that, there are further motherfuckers here who think this is a great story you are relating. When in fact, it's abusing women who cannot do anything about it. Shame on you assholes.
Not that the women couldn't do anything. Though it's a male toilet, doesn't mean ts hasn't didn't commit any offence.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1