The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Wan Wan

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/wanwan-massage/

1. Looks

Very pretty and young girl who greeted me in a black dress. Slim as well.

Looks just like her listed photos.

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/wanwan-massage/

Oh haha i also just visited her... with the same black dress ? A quick FR for her .

Yeah she is really pretty, look a bit like MHT not ice cold but bubbly haha.
Really nice figure, Big Boobs B+ to C. Soft and nicely shaped.
Licking, B2B, Cath bath was on point, top up $20 for CBJ.
Old Today, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Cactusfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/bei-bei-massage/

Visited Bei Bei today and promised a FR for her so here goes.

1. Looks

Very pretty, one of the most chio ml i have visited from slg.

2. Skin

Very smooth and snow white fair.

3. Scent

Her hair and neck area smells pleasant.

4. Body

Natural and nicely shape boobs, and very bubbly ass, both good for grabbing when im cumming lolol.

5. Teasing

Very sensual as she licks you all over your erogenous zones, however it is dependent on your chemistry with her, ymmv.

6. HJ

She offered cbj with a small top up but I opted for hj. Couple of variations and she moans softly to your ears with skin to skin contact. Couldn't resist the view of a chio syt stroking my cock and exploded soon after.

7. After service

Did not rush me to clean up but still shower me with gfe. Checked my watch and realised that we exceeded the time and she told me to take it easy.

8. RTM

100% yes.
Old Today, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 0
shittyday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshittyday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This should be my first time writing an FR. I normally only look at all the helpful FRs here but i feel i ought to warn all bros not to step into this landmine.

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/ocean-massage/

Face: 2/10 -> TOTALLY different from what is shown on the web. She looks more like a late 40s auntie
Massage: 2/10 -> the way she massage will make you feel like more tired and experience more aches after that instead. And this is the FIRST TIME i have ever seen a ML use such a small pillow to support your head and its damn uncomfortable. Like the pillow cannot even cover half of my face. When ask her to pass me a bigger pillow, she gave a very grumpy face and tone. Seriously is it so hard to buy a normal pillow?

Hj: i see her face i cannot stand. I gave up trying and left the place earlier.

GFE: forget it. See her face very turned off already

RTM: NEVER AGAIN

One red flag that i should have noticed is that there is not much FR on her. I should have know it and dont be so experimental.

Overall, had a really bad experience and i feel
I have a duty to not let another bro go through the same shit.

Anyway, try her at your own risk!
Old Today, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
saviola1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for your losses and thanks for the headups.

Just walk away the next time you see if different from photos without feeling paiseh. Make sure you see the exact person before entering the room or paying when visiting shop joints.

Nowadays, most modus operandi are to bait bros with heavily ps photos or influencer photos and hoping we will feel paiseh to reject and proceed with the session. Never trust the reviews on slg page, mostly okt reviews and moderated (you cant leave negative comments there). They can still make quite a sum from such customers. They are no better than online scammers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shittyday View Post
This should be my first time writing an FR. I normally only look at all the helpful FRs here but i feel i ought to warn all bros not to step into this landmine.

Face: 2/10 -> TOTALLY different from what is shown on the web. She looks more like a late 40s auntie
Massage: 2/10 -> the way she massage will make you feel like more tired and experience more aches after that instead. And this is the FIRST TIME i have ever seen a ML use such a small pillow to support your head and its damn uncomfortable. Like the pillow cannot even cover half of my face. When ask her to pass me a bigger pillow, she gave a very grumpy face and tone. Seriously is it so hard to buy a normal pillow?

One red flag that i should have noticed is that there is not much FR on her. I should have know it and dont be so experimental.

Last edited by saviola1978; Today at 02:39 AM.
Old Today, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shittyday View Post

This is why checking FR before boooking is important. For Ocean i also eyeing her before like last year ?
Her first batch photo are even more dam chio but no FR for few months so i hold it on. Guess i did the right thing.
Next time just check for FR before any booking. Even for FR don't trust those newly created acc with no rep or nothing.
Follow those lao jiao FR with good rep you will never go wrong. I started back in 2022 never really meet any landmine.
Only once actually but my fault because of mixed FR. The definition of ba ba / fat to some bros here is really mind blowing.

Last edited by L00k; Today at 02:51 AM.
Old Today, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

You really have a shittyday base on ur name
Old Today, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
NickChan92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/jia-qi-massage/

FR for Jiaqi:

It is truly regrettable that I only sought her out for the first time four months after her arrival. I must admit that this one-hour experience far exceeded my expectations.

Simply put, her standards reminded me of Li Wen (if you are a veteran, you should know who I am referring to and understand how high this praise is).

During the service, she makes full use of the hour, starting with a full-body relaxation, moving to the core sensual part (this is where she shines), and finishing with a strong head/neck/shoulder massage. You can truly feel her professional skills and service attitude. Wow, it's absolutely no joke. Of course, if you can't handle too much pressure and are afraid of more painful massages, you can always tell her to adjust the strength to a more suitable level. However, you don't really need to worry about this because she will repeatedly check with you about the pressure to ensure you have the best experience.

However, please note: she has encountered very difficult clients before, so she may have some basic reservations. Please be polite and respectful, and you will definitely have a fantastic experience.
Old Today, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4826 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

No worries lah.
Just treat it as daily digestive.
And yes, it has become a green project.
Best Recycle Effort shown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
No signs of slowing down even. But hearing the same joke over and over again gets boring asf. Probably the broken record got nothing new to talk about liow, lols....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1