The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
patrick87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Those who pm asking for dmg.. entrance is 58+1b(up) for JG. It is authentic JG without release, or release before that. Reason for not releasing is becos the cleared passage way of your cork is sore and releasing with a gush MAY damage the passage way further than it already have. Recommended to go back once a month for blockage clearance. Bros who pl me say she talk too much, she is like that lah.. if u not paiseh just ask her to shut up tell her u want sleep or dun feel like talking.

PS. JG is painful!! Not painful JG is called playing with your cork/gorli aka teasing.
Bro can share contact?
Old 29-07-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: BJ/HJ with poking of ass

There used to be an AR thread, talk about MLs who would use their tongue to please your asshole. Won't be surprised if some MLs would poke your ass too. Not sure where the thread went sadly.
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by masala View Post
Tried one Balestier ML. Anqi

Looks damn auntie. Wanted to walk away but I was there already and taxi damn ex so just close eyes and try ah.

She tries her best and the finger in ass made me damn high. But looks cannot lah.

Ctc already shared earlier by another poster so i replying hor
This Anqi like those auntie going to wet market to buy fish and vege.. haha

If you want a better environment, PM me. ML is younger, smells good and has a TCM certificate on prostate. She paid alot of money to learn from a prestigious and renowned school. She allow release if customer wants but nothing more than that. Age wise mid 30s, slim type.
Old Today, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=234fries;23579434]This Anqi like those auntie going to wet market to buy fish and vege.. haha

If you want a better environment, PM me. ML is younger, smells good and has a TCM certificate on prostate. She paid alot of money to learn from a prestigious and renowned school. She allow release if customer wants but nothing more than that. Age wise mid 30s, slim type.[/QU

HelloOTE]

Hello fries, please share 😋
Old Today, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3054 / Power: 11
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevomadus View Post
There used to be an AR thread, talk about MLs who would use their tongue to please your asshole. Won't be surprised if some MLs would poke your ass too. Not sure where the thread went sadly.
I cant find. Maybe it been removed.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1