The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 18
agent_x deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyagent_x deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

I've been frequenting a particular Pasteur Street bar since i was here in late-Jul, will be here for a few more days

It has a pink neon signboard with a lady holding a martini glass as its logo (just next to the CircleK store)

Its an expensive companionship for the first few trips (i spent like 2~3k over the first few nights) but the ladies are asking for lesser drinks partly because i m kindda like a regular there

There is a hidden 2nd floor in that bar which is more private but i can't still get the girls to take off their tops although i manage to get a few of them to sit facing me on my lap while i kiss their lips as well as their nipples (manage to externally roam one of the girls pussy one time because we were the only ones there but was brush off when i try to do more)

Do PM me if u wanna know the boss or promoter's name so that u can pass off as my colleague
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_x View Post
Do PM me if u wanna know the boss or promoter's name so that u can pass off as my colleague
What benefits do we get for passing off as your colleague? Discounts?

Or will mentioning your name make it easier for the boss/promoter to pass you the commission from our expenses?
Old Today, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 18
agent_x deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyagent_x deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hahaha...i am not associated with the bar at all.

I am just another travelling samster who thought since i've been at the bar regularly the past few nights, maybe by sharing the boss's name or the promoter would help another samster not to suffer those "fast-ordering rounds" ladies since that's what the girls would normally do

I too was clueless when i first explored those bars on my own and spent quite a bit of money to actually elavate the "excitrment"...i got no hidden agendas bros
Old Today, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_x View Post
I've been frequenting a particular Pasteur Street bar since i was here in late-Jul, will be here for a few more days

It has a pink neon signboard with a lady holding a martini glass as its logo (just next to the CircleK store)

Its an expensive companionship for the first few trips (i spent like 2~3k over the first few nights) but the ladies are asking for lesser drinks partly because i m kindda like a regular there

There is a hidden 2nd floor in that bar which is more private but i can't still get the girls to take off their tops although i manage to get a few of them to sit facing me on my lap while i kiss their lips as well as their nipples (manage to externally roam one of the girls pussy one time because we were the only ones there but was brush off when i try to do more)

AND, you pay 000s for this? Like..HUH??

I am fucking 19-25yo fit fl for 3 million a go...u are spending.2-3k on drinks & dun get past the nipple?

Geezus christos on skates...
Old Today, 04:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
What benefits do we get for passing off as your colleague? Discounts?

Or will mentioning your name make it easier for the boss/promoter to pass you the commission from our expenses?
You can see clearly what he was telling us indirectly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
AND, you pay 000s for this? Like..HUH??

I am fucking 19-25yo fit fl for 3 million a go...u are spending.2-3k on drinks & dun get past the nipple?

Geezus christos on skates...
Read with a pinch of salt...up to us to decide truth...up to him to spent his money...

I am not sure what he wrote was truth but last time the famous bar lounge ppl did spent big there without getting much...

FB had many foreigners complain about bars in Pasteur Road high prices for drinks...some get 20 mil bill for few drinks...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old Today, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanjim View Post
Hi everyone... I will be going hcm end of this month. Anyone can advise which are the bars in Pasteur which the gals are the most fun to play with. Thank you...
mod will move anyone telling that they are going to hcm and asking question without reading to the tcss thread...

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...5734&page=2821

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1