The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 03-08-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
J4mes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

CF - MINT

Amazing session. Always smooth booking w CF, lady was very friendly and well spoken - GF material. One of the better BBBJ damn, and good stamina w FJ, no complaints 🙏🏽 10/10. DFK was on point too
Old 03-08-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Powersexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dream (Silks)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=dream

She is recommended. Her photo is accurate. Nice boobies for her size.

Body - Petite slim with nice legs

BBBJ - Nice and long suctions with good hand strokes

FJ - follow with request and auto Tight and wet!

Attitude - Submissive. Pretty sure bros who want to try her, please take good care of her, and she will return with great service.
Old 03-08-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Kankai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aura from Galaxy

She's a gem indeed,very sexy ,very wild and knows her stuff to make a man enjoy fully the whole session

I was very impressed by the way she service me thru out the whole session and will definitely rate her 10/10 for her service

Those bros reviews are all legit and thanks for recommending
Old 03-08-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 3
dilldow is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdilldow is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdilldow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kylie from Seduction -

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=kylie

Very nice sweet lady with normal thai tan skin with handful of soft D's & a meaty ass.
Shower was SOP.
Catbath was slow and steady.
BBBJ gentle and slow action with sufficient suction. Just how I like it.
FJ with multiple position change upon request.
GFE was exceptionally good. smiling attitude. Speaks good english so no need any apps.

OKT replies prompt and fast. Good service.
Old 03-08-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Girlson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Penny > Lust365

OKT: fast response, accommodating

Looks: 100% like photos, Sweet and innocent face

Boobs: Big and natural

Body: curvy with nice body

BJ: 9/10 She knew how to work my dick, her mouth is great and makes me high

FJ: We fucked in many positions, love it during cowgirl, she really is pro. Her ass is nice

Overall: so good really wish I can FWB wif her LOL
Old 03-08-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2120 / Power: 14
gunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond repute

Aida from flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=995013&highlight=

Had some free time yesterday and texted Bro okt if aida was available, took all the instructions and proceed to the location

Once I arrive in the door step, saw an innocent sweet looking gal and she greeted me 'sawade ka', held my hands and brought me to her room

After shower she started to lick, kiss and suck my nipples and slowly hold on to my tool and hj me then she do down to give a long and deep blow, lick and suck my tool.

She licks the side my tool as well as my inner thigh

My hand was busy roaming her her body and the other lips of her pussy. It was already wet. So I slowly insert one then two fingers into her love hole while she was still busying sucking me off

After that she took a cap and we proceed to the main dish, she started riding me slow and suddenly her motion started to increase and her mouth moan out 'oh yes oh yes' seems she was really enjoying my cock inside her horny pussy

I turn her over and fucked her doggy, making her moan even louder and she allow me to pull her arms n grab her hair to make the whole session more enjoyable

Both of us was so passionate making love with each other, after when I was about to cum, I finally took off the rubber and shot all onto her bare ass and pussy

After shower, time left abit, she still gave me a head massage before I went off as a happy man

Old 03-08-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2032 / Power: 14
Dark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Mini from GalaxyExcorts

SBF Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=996162

Got a msg from the okt asking me if I wanted to try any of his gals tdy. Seems that it is a slow day again…

Checked with him on availability of my fav gal but she was busy so per his recommendation, got Mini instead. Actual pic below.

She is a pretty and sexy gal with curves in the right places. Anyway I reached her location at PL area and WhatsApp the okt for her room number.

After a couple of minutes, got her room and proceeded up.

First impressions is that she is chio & sexy. Age is probably mid 20s. Had some small talk with her and found that she has around 10 days left before leaving. Business has been quite slow for her and she is worried that she won’t make much money…

Went to take our bath together and proceeded for our action which started in the bathroom and ended on the bed. Willing to try many patterns and tries her best to service me to the best of her abilities.

Overall my ratings as follows:

Looks: 9/10, looks really pretty. Won’t reject
Boobs: Perky B cup
BBBJ: 9/10, good licking and sucking skills
Catbath: 9/10, takes her time doing i
FJ: 9/10, wild kitten in bed, enjoys sex, never seems to get tired…lol
Overall: 9/10, worth to try before she goes back. One of the prettier and sexier gals.
UP List:badboys,Love6969,KaraII,SK3636,Saislingapore,Lemon 2,HRHorniness,Jay chou,Ktvbuddy,KnowItAll,Meijipcc,Mplover,Truthful, bk4ever,jjmagic,justanewbie,the old nite,mattjb,222nge,Vivianchow,szczesny,dbhh,Super0 0,BigBird123,Passerbyer,Cloudy80,Hanster,nitecrawl lerr,wally888,SimplyUnperfect,
Old 03-08-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 12
poseursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR Yuri Lust

Looks: >90% likeness to pics with her shades up in hair. Look at that and then add in the issan tan.

Body: petitie with curves. Boobs all natural. Slight tummy but does not diminish her overall looks

Action: accommodating, cute moans

Plus points: location discreet. Thoroughly enjoyed the slow and sensual BJ, can sense the effort (while 5min)
Old 03-08-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 8
spacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BB SYTlover

Look: Long hair young and real chio lady in town! Heavy make up and very seductive, sexy GND type.

Body: Petite with some back and leg tattoo, super slim and nubile figure. Yellowish skin type with a hot sexy ass.

Boobs: just the right size, B cup, it was natural and soft and a nice fit on her body frame. Soft and sensitive nipple when pinch and lick.

Frenching: A lot of aggressive tongue fight from the start till the end. It was sensual and passionate like bf and gf.

BBBJ: good suction and quite skillul. Lick and suck the ball and shaft. Sensual and sexy till i almost cum. She did DT to me. Mine just average size

Pussy: Her pussy was clean shaven and had no smell. Lip was sensitive when I paint her, tasty and super wet, as I saw juice out from it and she was moaning in the process.

FJ: Responsive. At her high point she will omg. Damn satisfying. We had a few position and want me to keep pump her fast and hard. Want me to go deeper too. Moaning seems very genuine.Make me cummed in no time.

GFE: Attentive and fully on me, give me the high, powerful and super BF feel as well as very high KC.

Thanks bro SYT
Old 03-08-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 3
cryingpoo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercryingpoo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercryingpoo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercryingpoo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bell from SS -

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...highlight=bell

Looks: 9.5/10 similar to photos. Cheerful looking girl and she is smokin hot

Boobs: 9/10 Natural B cups, nipple hardens when licked/touched can say aroused easily

Shower: 8.5/10 professional in cleaning my tool and herself

Bbbj: 9/10 smooth movement speed with her BJ, didnt feel the teeth, she can go long

Fj: 9/10 Started with cowgirl which we spent most the time on then ended with missionary. Takes initiatives can position.

Overall: well experienced , never regret paying such a great service.

OKT: smooth booking. Very detailed and responsive.
Old 03-08-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
envyloop is Cool - loads of Potential

Penng/Lust

OKT: speedy transactions

LOOKS: 9 1-1 she is the same girl in pics. Looks you get irl. Very pretty. For long hair girls lovers

BODY: 9 tight meaty bod. Slightly tall too. Maybe 160cm. Plus her jugs, solid huge. C cup perfect for boobs lovers bros

BBBJ: 9 smooth, no teeth felt

FJ: 9 all the way wet. No need lube. Her favourite is her on top, no wonder she got wet here like nobody business

RTF: yes
Old 03-08-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 14
RoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Meena from XFactor

Dunno why OKT never put her pic here. You can find her in the OKT tele channel.

Location and environment: central area. very very clean and spacious. clean towels, discreet entrance, quiet place.

Looks: I find her pretty. Nice dimples when she smiles. Fair and friendly and chatty and giggly. English is passable, we can communicate without using google talk. Looks a bit mixed. The pic supplied by OKT is 95% accurate, only some face filter but really what you see is what you get. She's got a sense of humour. She works in spa back in BKK and is under 30 yo.

Body: I like. She is slim, flat tummy and 1.65cm tall. All natural, no tatts no fake tits. Something that's rare right now. I love her natural B-cups. Perfect round shape with slightly pinkish nips. Tear-drop shape when she is doing cowgirl. Her tummy is flat, doesn't look like she has any baby damage. Not the most toned, but slim enough. Very GND look. Like those OL, work all day, slim but never have time to work out in gym.

Body is quite fair like chinese. Pussy unshaved. Bum could use more flesh but I'm being picky.

BJ: average, not cock worshipper. not much eye contact but works hard and DT. kept going until i told her to stop. licks my balls tho. not everyone does that, and that kept me real hard, and it took all my strength to stop from coming in her mouth.

FJ: Not PSE for sure. She allow me to paint and she really got into it. Gentle moans and spasms turn me on more. Got quite wet and let me finger her.

First round pump her for a long long time. Like a good 30min of pounding and she really was a champ, but I did have to get her into the position, she not auto enough, need me to move her legs and hips here and there. Pussy is tight.

We took a break after 1s and she gave me a nice massage. After that took another shower and went back at it.

Let her cowgirl me and wow the sight of her nice natural round tits turned me on and I couldn't get enough of them, my hands kept squeezing them and my mouth kept sucking on them. Shiok.

Turn around and pumped her in doggie, pushed her whole head and chest down on the mattress so her bum was angled up and i banged her like no tomorrow, grabbed her waist, pulled her fleshy bum and kept pumping hard until I came really loud and lost myself in the orgasm.

I lay on the mattress fully spent. Looked at the time, wow, 10 minutes left of the 90. Really made full use of it. She cleaned me up while I lay there out of breath.

RTF: I will RTF before she leaves.
Old 03-08-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 6
mboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Angel View Post

SBF Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=996162

Got a msg from the okt asking me if I wanted to try any of his gals tdy. Seems that it is a slow day again…

Checked with him on availability of my fav gal but she was busy so per his recommendation, got Mini instead. Actual pic below.

She is a pretty and sexy gal with curves in the right places. Anyway I reached her location at PL area and WhatsApp the okt for her room number.

First impressions is that she is chio & sexy. Age is probably mid 20s. Had some small talk with her and found that she has around 10 days left before leaving. Business has been quite slow for her and she is worried that she won’t make much money…

Went to take our bath together and proceeded for our action which started in the bathroom and ended on the bed. Willing to try many patterns and tries her best to service me to the best of her abilities.

Overall: 9/10, worth to try before she goes back. One of the prettier and sexier gals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post

SBF Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=989083&highlight=

Wah, complete copy and paste sia. Totally zero effort..
Old 03-08-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
ArChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboiboi View Post
Wah, complete copy and paste sia. Totally zero effort..
well done for catching it. no wonder she was just listed today but FR mention business is slow for the past few days.

but nonetheless she look yummy.
Old 03-08-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Goh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FT - Pammy 2nd AUG 2024 -1030am

3rd time finding her. She knows what I like. AR and Frenching till shiok shiok.
But she seems scared to bbbj me. Maybe last cim experince.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1